Thread: muscle loss

2deizel is offline Associate Member

muscle loss

whats up guys. been hanging around ar for a few months love best thing tha could happen learned much here. well this is my problem once every 6weeks i have to take 1 week off of training. wife works second shift have to watch the baby. on this time off i hit abs and do cardio and still diet properly. but it feels like im loosing muscle. also im currently running a 10 week cycle and feels like im waisting it would i be loosing muscle and strengt in the 1 week or is it good for me

comments would greatly appreciated

chest6 is offline Banned
    stats? ANd..how many calories are you taking in?

5-5 180LBS AROUND 13%bft trye to take in about 250 g protein 450 g carbs a day. iits hard to take in alot of solids a day on my schedule so about 120 g of protein are from shakes.thats another qestion do you think shakes really privide proper protei n to grow. thks

pelly789 is offline Member
    solid foods will give you more nutritional value then meal replacements and protein shakes imo by the way what cycle are you doing?

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    I'd suggest getting a weight set and bench for your home, so that you can do some basic exercises. This at the very least will keep you from losing progress.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2deizel
    whats up guys. been hanging around ar for a few months love best thing tha could happen learned much here. well this is my problem once every 6weeks i have to take 1 week off of training. wife works second shift have to watch the baby. on this time off i hit abs and do cardio and still diet properly. but it feels like im loosing muscle. also im currently running a 10 week cycle and feels like im waisting it would i be loosing muscle and strengt in the 1 week or is it good for me
    are you able to notice a size difference? or is it the strength that you are losing when you get back to the gym?... being on a cycle i think would spare you from losing mass, and a week off isn't necessarily a bad thing in terms of growth...

i notice some size differance but i think thats from doing cardio. thing is that this is the second week off out of a 10 week cycle. i think im just going to plan better timing.i work out in my garage have almost every thing a gym has but its to cold to bring a baby out ther right now.running 500 mg tren and 500mg of cyp test for 10 weeks. thks 4 your comments

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i notice some size differance but i think thats from doing cardio. thing is that this is the second week off out of a 10 week cycle. i think im just going to plan better timing.i work out in my garage have almost every thing a gym has but its to cold to bring a baby out ther right now.running 500 mg tren and 500mg of cyp test for 10 weeks. thks 4 your comments
    what kind of cardoio are you doing? if you're losing muscle you're doing it wrong and obviously losing muscle.

i have a ellicptical i hit that for about 30-45 min 6 days. normally i do cardio 3 time aweek 45 min. would if i didint take any gear that week you think it would make abig difference. i no its not good because of your blood levels. but i cuold save the gear for that week and use it for a good training week you think or no.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    yea i shrink too ive only worked out like 3 times in the past 2 weeks and for more than a month my diet has been shitty and ive definately shrunk..but usually when you get back into the swing of things you shoot right back up and beyond what you were before so i dont take it as a bad thing..does the same thing happen to you?? also i think its good to take a week off every few whiles cause i know my body needs the recoup...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Thats easily fixed, just go and buy a Baby Monitor, they have excellent range and you will here everything the baby does.

Thread Information