diamonds is offline Banned

Getting rid of the gut

So I seem to have quite a bit a distention in my abdomen. I figured it was intestinal growth from the AAS. After a few years of steady fat gain in the abdominal area, I finally went to the doc and he said it is just fat. He said that we not only store fat over our abdomen, but also underneath you abdomen and organs. I just needed to alter my workout routine. What used to work for me has changed as I have gotten older.

It's quite funny looking because I have very, very low body fat everywhere else on my body. I lift very hard 4 days a week. I take 2 tabs of Thermogen II. I really don't do any cardio or abs but I am starting. My diet is in check, in fact I probably don't eat enough. I'm thinking that if I start doing more ab work, the muscles will tighten and pull my stomach in.

Maybe the poor abdominal development is what is causing my bad posture. I tend to slouch at the shoulders quite a bit.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Is there a question in there somewhere?

Seems diet related as well, yes?

~SC~

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Diet and Cardio, the two things I have learned since coming to this site if I have learned nothign else...Those two things determine what kind of training you are doing...Also, on a personal level, I have been cutting recently and a strict adjustment of my diet and the incorporation of 30 min of cardio 3 times a week coupled with my normal lifting routine has done wonders...In fact I am already super lean, and I still noticed a little fat loss in a section of my lower abdomen, so imagine what that could do for someone with a lot more margin for improvement!!!

My Diet...
    10 a.m. 50-60 grams of protein, usually eggs, two packets of regular flavored oatmeal, no sugar added at all (19 grams of carbs per packet 0 sugar, so thats 38 grams of carbs)...And usually some green broccoli, greeen peppers etc.

1 p.m. Some meat of my choice, turkey, ham, roast beef etc...50-60 grams of protein

4p.m. More meat/fish 50-60 grams of protein carb bar, 42 grams of carbs, 17 sugar carbs...Some veggies...

WORK OUT...

7 p.m. 60 grams of ProComplex whey 58 grams of carbs from a carb bar 10 grams of sugar per bar (probably could use a little more)...Veggies...

10 p.m. Meat of choice 50-60 grams of protein...

1.am. ProComplex Whey 55 grams of protein some veggies....

that equates to rougly 350 grams of protein, 140 grams of carbs, not sure about fat, I take Omega three pills with every non carb Intake...

That has worked out extremely well for me, and I have really noticed a difference in my appearance in jsut two weeks of sticking to that, I can't wait to see me a month from now...Its not perfect and I'm sure it could be improved, but it's my first go at a cutting diet so its not to bad...

Swole:

No question really. Just looking for some advise or input from others. All my buddies just think it is funny that I'm so swole (no pun intended) with such a gut. If I flex you can see my abs pretty good but when I relax it looks like I'm pregnant. Quite odd really.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I see, just go on a good cutting diet and work towards reducing the size.

~SC~

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    DIAMONDS I feel ya..... it gets bad when I am killing to many BEERS and eating alot of food when I bulk it gets real bad.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Diamonds, i mentor for biology here at the university and i learned that your mesentary that suspends your internal organs stretches out to give more room. sadly it is 100% genetic, so that's why some guys have a "GH gut" when they relax. sucks eh'...

Yeah, they all call it my "juice" gut. It's not too bad in the morning, but once I eat....look out. I'm really gonna start a strict diet. Think I eat too many carbs. I really don't eat too much fat though. Maybe I could get Botox?

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    Take a look at this power breathing article over at ********...

Ab Training From the Inside Out
    by John Romaniello

http://www.*************/readTopic.d...59227&pageNo=0

I am trying it... now real report yet since I only started yesterday... Anyway it is pretty easy and you can do it anytime so...

SC1

Thread Information