TwoCoins is offline New Member

Help with arm size?

What are the best workouts to build bicepts. I considered my self big body but my arms lacked a bit....Also...What are some good Tricept workouts. I want to be able to have some killer guns alltogether!

Meaning ROCK hard and MASSIVE size arm workouts!

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Building the triceps will put more size on your arms. I usually split up tri's and chest because I feel like isolation workouts for triceps suffer after hitting chest. I do a lot of cable excercises and make sure I switch the grip up (palm in/up/down). Scullcrushers as well. As far as biceps go, I do most of the conventional workouts i.e. ez bar curls, barbell curls, db curls. I usually get a decent pump by the time i'm done with my back workout as well.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    one thing when training arms is to not be afraid to make the reps a little higher, even as high as 15.

what i do with skullcrushers and ez-bar curls after my warmup is make my first set heavy with reps around 4. then 2 more sets around 8-12 dropping weight and going to failure 2 or 3 times on the last set.

with just about every muscle group i like to incorperate high, medium, and low reps so i hit all the muscle fibers

i also like to do bi's and tri's on the same day because after i do tri's my bi's are really pumped with blood but not fatigued at all.

as far as good workouts you will have to find out what exercises work best for you. i always start out with the heavy exercises first so i can use more weight.

just make sure you use at least one of these exercises for both bi's and tri's in your workouts:
    for tri's-close-grip bench press or skull crushers
    for bi's-standing barbell (or ez-bar) curls or alternate dumbbell curls

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    getting your body to haul some heavy duty weight.

when you can squat 405 for 20 reps rock bottom, and deadlift 600, your arms will be jacked. this is more efficient than than arm training. your just not going to get huge arms on a body without a base

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    getting your body to haul some heavy duty weight.

when you can squat 405 for 20 reps rock bottom, and deadlift 600, your arms will be jacked. this is more efficient than than arm training. your just not going to get huge arms on a body without a base
    lol you dont need a 405 squat for 20 to have jacked arms.

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    i inject mine with rediculus amount of synthol
    works for size

lazaro17 is offline Banned
    alternated seated incline dumbell curls, straight bar curls, hammer curls, ez curls...

triceps ... pushdowns, close grip bench and tricep extensions...

4-5 sets each, 15-8 reps... weight should be heavy enough to just be able to push out your last rep and to failure just not on every set..

now I dont have 20,000 post and I dont hang out with arnold or jay cutler ..

but for size thats all you need, and have your diet in check to pack on mass

juice_305 is offline Banned
    for mass lift heavy

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    for me personally tricep day hands down biggest pump.close grip bench,hammer curls,and my favorite skull crushers,great ways to blast your arms. Also i try to switch my reps and weight up ever week.plus use the decline and incline bench for for your dumbell workouts.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Squats and Deadlifts!!!

Thread Information