Fistly godda thank ar bro's they know who they are they got my pm's lol

OKAY... Secondly as most of you know i have been fasting for 30 days...

You Get up at 5am eat and you can not eat or drink till sundown approx 6:45pm. This process is done for 30 days... SO Tomorrow is the last day...YAY.

MOnday therefore is EID= our christmas

Minus Santa and tree....

Eid... is the celebration of the feast after the fast.. it works like this it starts after you go pray .. SO eid prayer is at 10am after the prayer its offically EID....

At my house this is how the day pans out... We come back from prayer and have a family brunch (mom,dad,bro,sis me)... then we will just relax and exchange gifts.. after that I'm going to go the gym and be back to get ready...

So all my uncles/cousins etc meet up for lunch at my eldest uncles hous. we eat and relax get more presents.. then every one goes to see their friends (eat their too) etc..

We all meet up again at restuarant or an uncles house (every year it switches to burned the dinner load lol) so we all meet up again for dinner at like 8-10 pm ish...

ANYWAYS... Since EID will be on monday. i will not start my lbm diet till the following week.. New approach need to start 100% on...

Some info...

Current weight 158lbs (BUFF)
Body FAt: ANY IDEAS???? 8-10??

Goal: 175 LBM with 10%

COntest potential date May 27 or June 3 07 (has to be before sisters wedding)

Diet : I spent about a month working out. It will be calorie manipulation/cycling... I..E High on training low on off days..

Workout : first ever 4 day split..

I have 3 phases spanned over about 16 weeks (varying intensity , reps ,sets )

I have attached a few recent pics sorry for abs shots (easiest totake in the gym change room and with a phone cam) PIcs are from 6 weeks ago...

IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/Faizsiddiqi/sssss.jpg[/IMG]

bulking now...