CanadianGear is offline New Member

Thumbs up Training Regimine - while "ON"

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the Training section of the forum, but since this topic involves the use of Anabolics/Hormones during "training", then I'll leave it here!

Anyway, just wanted to hear what TYPE of training, if any, do you guys follow while on cycle.

For example (some of this will be "common sense" but I will post here anyway):

BULKING
    DURING CYCLE: Volume Training with attention to tendon training where possible (ie. rotator cuffs) and Plyometric training.
    POST CYCLE: Switch to Strength Training (this has done wonders for me personally)

- OR -

DURING CYCLE: Strength Training (I don't like doing this since your tendons won't be keeping up with your muscle growth and you could be risking injury)
    POST CYCLE: Volume Training, Plyometric Training

CUTTING
    DURING CYCLE: High Volume with Cardio
    POST CYCLE: High Volume Training, Plyometrics

STRENGTH ONLY
    DURING CYCLE: Westside training, Plyometrics if you can (great for strength training)
    POST CYCLE: Westside training (never done this while on AS but Westside has a very decent program where I don't think you can easily hurt yourself too bad. ie. Max effort training one week, followed by Dynamic Effort and then Speed training.. etc)

Also, while I am "ON", I will try to train the 4 day split (2 upper/week, 2 lower/week) or do the 5 day training each body part. Post cycle, depending on how I feel, I'll do the full body workout 3 days a week (taxing on motivation if you don't have a partner especially during PCT).

Anyways, please post what YOU do and anything else you feel like commenting or suggesting on.

Thanks!

CG
    Last edited by CanadianGear; 01-07-2007 at 09:33 PM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, try this in the training/workout forum...

You will likely get better response to this question in the workout forum.

-ShrpSkn
    Last edited by shrpskn; 01-08-2007 at 09:22 PM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    My training regimen is typically unchanged whether I am "on" or "off"...the only thing that I see change when "on" is the intensity of the workouts.

Good luck

-SS

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Volume training? I doubt you're a very big guy.

Try HIT sometime.

Thread Information