LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

What Are the Best Ab Workouts?

When I go to the gym I give it my all and at the end of my workout I'm usually too tired to do abs, which has always been my excuse... Now I've decided that I'm going to start doing them, but later in the day when I'm at home, rather then at the gym after I'm tired...
    I have good definition and a v already but it's not as good as I want it to be... What are some great ab exercises that I should incorporate into my ab routine... I'm going for defined and chiseled....

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    When I go to the gym I give it my all and at the end of my workout I'm usually too tired to do abs, which has always been my excuse... Now I've decided that I'm going to start doing them, but later in the day when I'm at home, rather then at the gym after I'm tired...
    I have good definition and a v already but it's not as good as I want it to be... What are some great ab exercises that I should incorporate into my ab routine... I'm going for defined and chiseled....
    Yours abs are defined by the elbow raises that you perform in the kitchen (hand to mouth). Abs are dictated by your behavior in the kitchen, along with your dedication to cardio. That is unless you are a genetic freak!

However, I am a fan of leg raises and your basic crunch on a decline sit up bench.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Sex, burns calories and hits all major abdominal muscles.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    Sex, burns calories and hits all major abdominal muscles.
    Yeh, they need to make a machine to replace it at the gym...

Thread Information