Thread: pressure in ear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    pr0digalsun is offline Associate Member

pressure in ear

Last week when i was doing some leg presses with more weight than normal, something happened in my ear. I didnt notice anything until i got up to do some lunges and i couldnt hear well. It was like when you need to pop your ears when youre on an airplane, but i would pop then by kinda like yawning and swallowing, but then they would pop back to the pressure where i couldnt hear anything.

it was like that for about 10 minutes until i drank some water and it went away.

But then today, i was doing leg extensions and leg curls. When i got up, i noticed that i couldnt hear very well again, and it was like i needed to pop my ears.

I dont know what is going on. i clean my ears everyday so i know its not like some kind of weird wax build up. im wondering if i have some kind of inner ear problem. or maybe i need tubes in my ears. hell i dont know but it's getting annoying.

any advice? am i causing too much pressure to go to my head? is there a way i can lift without this happening? it only happens when i am lifting heavy.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sometimes when you are doing really heavy weights, you hold your breath while the air is trying to come out or go in, some of it can back track into your ears and cause it to pop or get sucked out causing it to compress...it happens to me every now and then

Thread Information