Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Ironman "HIT" updated!!!

First, I'd like to thanks to doc.sust for posting my routine at the top of this section so everyone can see it with ease. The original Ironman "HIT" is now called the "Single-Shot" Slingshot Training System.

It's a rather in depth training system that works wonders for those who like training only 3 days per week. I will gladly answer any questions you guys may have..

Best of luck,

Ronnie
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 09-12-2007 at 08:59 PM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ronnie, can you sen me a summary of just the workout or a codnesed version i canadd to the bottom of the post for a quick reference for people who alreay read the article? it will help them grasp the concepts betterm if they can see it all together and not as spread out as the entire core article

Blog Entries

Smile

Will do Doc...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    thanks Ronnie, i think it will help alot

Blog Entries
    In the mean time:

TRAINING (alternate back and forth between a key exercise and a secondary exercise each time you train a body part)

1) Weeks 1 and 2 (prime) use low volume (1 set per body part twice a week)

2) Weeks 3, 4 , 5 and 6 (blast) use high volume (4 sets per body part twice a week)

3) Weeks 7 and 8 (cruise) use moderate volume (2 set per body part twice a week)

DIET/SUPPLEMENTS

Weeks 1 and 2 add aerobics, drop carbs and lose about 2 pounds in that 2 week period. No fast acting anabolic supplements allowed. Reduce saturated fats and high GI carbs to an absolute minimum. Keep protein intake at around 1.25 grams per pound of body weight.

Weeks 3, 4 ,5 ,6 , 7 and 8 (6 week mass phase-blast and cruise combined). Drop all forms of aerobics, increase calories to put on muscular weight, add fast acting anabolic supplements, keep protein intake at 1.25 grams per pound of body weight.. Eat more saturated fats, hi *** carbs, and protein for breakfast and post workout/or in evening on non training days. Take anabolic supplements like creatine and hydro whey protein with hi GI carb like Waxy Maize 10-30 minutes before breakfast and post workout meal to increase the rate of absorption.

Stabone is offline Banned
    seems so easy when you post it like this! I chose to read it 4 times and take notes and then develop my own routine. 2 hours and I'm STILL not done with it!!!

Thread Information