dominant1 is offline New Member

help with diet, lifting and supplements thanks

Hey guys,
    I was having a hard time getting into the gym going threw a lot of depression and obsessive compulsive disorder. I'm feeling a bit better now and a good thing for me would be to enter the gym. I got a little chubby in the depression stage. I weighed about 160 lbs last year and I now I weigh about 180 lbs now. I used to have a 32 waist now it went to like 38. I used to have a good physique I used to use some prohormones and had a good diet mostly of bulk so I always had a nice shape. Now I have a big flabby beer belly.

What's good for me to get back into now that I'm feeling better and wanna step back into everything ? I don't wanna kill myself like I used to to get big starting out since I been threw much and was about two years out of the game, so I wanna start slow but effective. This is why I was thinking of taking some kind of fat burner to start out with. I was thinking maybe hydroxy cut? Bad idea? what do you guys think?

What's an easy yet effective diet as well?

Also can I still left heavy like I used to? I used to lift 6 reps heavy weight 3 set and it helped me get big and strong quick. Now I'm not sure what to do Please help

I'm really appreciating this.
    Thank you
    -A

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I think right now Its just important to get in the gym and get started. I have reccomended my cutting workout to a few people on here and they loved it , PM me if u want a copy. As for the diet you need to figure out your caloric intake and work off of that. A high protein, Low fat,med carb is prob the best solution right now in about 6 small meals spaced out throughout the day

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    check the cutting sticky above, its more a lifestlye change then it is a "diet change" you need to figure out something you can do for the next 20 years, if u hate your diet it wont last and a waste

Thread Information