overnightworker21 is offline Junior Member

Work Out vs. Job Question

I am 3 weeks into my first cycle which now consists of Test. Cypionate with injections of 250mg every 3.5 days(give or take a few hours). I am curios on what you pros think about my situation. Im 23yrs old 5'11" 175lbs with 12-12.5% BF.

Anyways my job for the last 8 years is as a mover. I move home and office furniture for a living so Im constantly lifting heavy stuff and always walking/running with furniture up and down stairs 6days a week (Never work on Sunday). After work I hit the gym hard, I have a serious lifting schedule of 5 days a week, and I eat all day everyday, and Im not talking about junk food or fast food. I have never been able to get bigger than I am, but am extremily stong.

Question:
    Will doing a cycle which will cause me to get stonger also make me more likely to overtrain due to my job? Or should I cut back my work out schedule to about 3 days a week?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    as long as your seeing gains, getting ample food and plenty of rest i see no issues with working and working out.. though when i bulk i tran 2-3x per week and when im dieting hard i train 5-6x per week.

just make sure u stay injury free as i have injured my back from picking up stupid things more oft than i have when i do actual resistance training

green22 is offline Senior Member
    If your still getting plenty of rest at night then I dont see how it can effect you in a negitive way. Juice can only help your recovery. IMO

overnightworker21 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the answers guys. I sure try my best not to injure my self and like I said I have been doing moving for 8 years so I know how to lift regular and crazy stuff. I get about 7-8 hours of sleep minimum every night.

Thread Information