Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

probably a dumb question..?

i understand why you would not want to work out everyday when your trying to bulk..to let your muscles grow..and to avoid over training which causes you to actually lose muscle..but why wouldnt you want to lift say 6 days a week and burn more calories..and that way you could spread the muscles out more so you werent over training? i dont know..just curious heh

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You can simply do it, but only if your body can completely recover between workouts.
    6 days is, imo, always a risk in overtraining, since the muscles, as you said, need more than a whole day to recover the week's intensive training.
    So train with more rest days and if you wanna cut simultaneously, one word to explain what's better for that purpose (fat burning)..................
    CARDIO

CL

Blog Entries
    yeah im already doing 45-60 minutes of cardio after my workouts mixed with clen and thinkin about maybe adding some t3..i guess im just trying to do it all haha..well thanks for the help!

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    LOL that clen must really be working for you rickrick if you wanna lift 6 days a week with hour long cardio sessions afterwards.

Blog Entries
    heh yeah im just one of those guys lol

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rickrick55 View Post
    i understand why you would not want to work out everyday when your trying to bulk..to let your muscles grow..and to avoid over training which causes you to actually lose muscle..but why wouldnt you want to lift say 6 days a week and burn more calories..and that way you could spread the muscles out more so you werent over training? i dont know..just curious heh

you going to overtrain your CNS by going that often other then splitting up bi's and tri's or quad's and ham's i would find it hard to split up my workouts into that many days.

Blog Entries
    thanks that really helps me out

Thread Information