NS
    NS is offline Associate Member

Muscle Imblances - (biceps)

I have grown more conscious of the difference between my left and right bicep over the past few months and I am finding it difficult to correct it. My left bicep is much thinner lower down, (the thin part being more to the inside of the arm). I would also say my lat on the left side is smaller.

What's the best way to fix
    Last edited by NS; 07-25-2009 at 09:34 AM.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem with my left bicep. Everything else on my body is fine though. I have been lifting for many years trying to correct it. My left bicep is the same strength as my right. It just cant get that shape my right has. I use to even do visualization techniques as I concentrated on peaking my left bicep as I curled. I think unless I use steroids possibly, I cant get over that genetic hump. Anyways, Im all ears as well as you for someone to interject with some new technique.

Darksyde is offline Member
    its genetic. take a close look at all the pictures of pro bb'ers, and you will see asymmetry all over the place. arms, traps, quads, pecs, pretty much everything. its natural and nothing you can change much really. the good news is most people dont notice it like you do yourself. and as you add mass the overall picture will get better.

we cant all be dexter jackson.

Thread Information