Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Flat/Incline first question?

I always switch from doing Incline first to flat every 8-12 weeks or so just to even it out. I was thinking of something: Could I do Incline first one week, then flat, then incline, etc....bounce back and fourth? Would that make sense or is it better to just start with the same one weeks at a time?

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I always switch from doing Incline first to flat every 8-12 weeks or so just to even it out. I was thinking of something: Could I do Incline first one week, then flat, then incline, etc....bounce back and fourth? Would that make sense or is it better to just start with the same one weeks at a time?
    bro, I don't see a difference in either approach... in a nice way, I think you are splitting hairs here... we all do, but the key is to keep shocking it and it sounds like that is what you are doing and focusing on... mix in the heavy weight and the medium heavy weight with higher rep range to get it real good.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    bro, I don't see a difference in either approach... in a nice way, I think you are splitting hairs here... we all do, but the key is to keep shocking it and it sounds like that is what you are doing and focusing on... mix in the heavy weight and the medium heavy weight with higher rep range to get it real good.
    I agree, as long as you are doing both flat and incline the same day and mixing things up and getting variety it doesn't matter which you start with.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is what I was pretty muchly thinking...thanks for the input though.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hey bro I see what you are saying, I do flat first one week and then the next week do incline first. Seems to keep a good balance.

Thread Information