Bali is offline New Member

Help a skinny kid out! :: Hi

I'm brand new here as you could probably tell but, I have some questions about gaining some muscle and bulking up.

I read through this forum a little bit because i was thinking of using steroids , but then i saw it's not a good idea prolly if i haven't made any solid gains yet, which i haven't really.

I wanted to know a workout plan that would be good for me, and what kind of supplement i should include in it. I was thinking of using this guide for what i should eat etc:

Food Intake

Morning

Protein shake upon waking (54g protein 80 g carbs) (Is this PWO?)
    4 whole eggs 3 egg whites (35g protein) (Good.)
    3 whole wheat slices of bread with full glass of OJ (Drop the bread. Those are empty carbs. Try 80-100G's of Oats.)

Mid day snack
    Peanut butter sandwiches (have to have em) (No worries, cheat meals are ok. )

Lunch
    2 large chicken breasts and pasta with either a potato or 2-3 slices of whole bread (Again, you need complex carbs. Try sweet potatos. Or brn rice. 7oz of pots, or 5 oz of Rice.)

Pre workout
    2 scoops of whey with milk (36 g protein and 40 g carbs) (Getting up there in shakes bro, 2 a day limit IMO.)

Protein shake with a banana (54 g protein 100+ carbs 700 cal) (Replace with another meal. Use the lunch, but add 4 oz of mixed veggies as well.)

snack
    something...anything...love eating (In that case try 6oz of Chicken, 95/5% beef. Or tukey breast. On top of 175G's of Barley or Lentlis.)

Dinner
    Either Chicken breasts or some type of seafood (salmon, shrimp,or prawns) with a few carbs. (Add those carbs. I dont see any fruit? Natural sugars are important bro. Dont rely on protein shakes for them.
    Add
    4oz of mixed fruits.
    and 7oz of sweet potato. or yams.
    and maybe some lean steak instead of chicken. 7 oz.)

Before bed
    2 scoops of whey with milk (36 g protein) (No good before bed. Try a casin shake if anything. Or low fat cottage cheese. What would be ideal is a slow release protein.)

I usual end up btwn 300-330g of protein a day and def over 4000 calories a day. My carb intake is proper. More then enough to fuel the muscles.

(Something tells me those are 100% correct. If you make the changes i suggest, you should have roughly 350G's of Protein, 400G's of Carbs, less than 100G's of fat, and well over 4000cals.)
    Right now i am 140 lbs, about 5'8-9" and i'm pretty sure i am a hard gainer if they exist.

I would like to get to at least 190lbs or somewhere around there, i have like 9% body fat lol, so i don't really need to lose any fat at all or anything like that. Just want bigger forearms, biceps, pretty much everything...

What lifts should i do, is what i posted for a diet good enough, and what supplements should i use, I'm thinking animal stak, whey protein (used before doesn't seem to help but i don't really train TOO hard), and cell mass possibly.

Let me know what would be the best routine! Thanks!

Few off-topic things, i can't view anyones public profiles, or even my own?
    Last edited by Bali; 01-09-2009 at 04:03 PM.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    lol.. did you just take that diet from KalKat???

That kid is WAY bigger then you. I doubt you would ever be able to match his protein / carb / calorie intake properly. Remember you are a 140, 5'8, and skinny... KalKat is a university football player, naturally jacked, and is taking AAS. completely different situations.

You need to create your own diet, and find what works for you / what your ratio of carbs / protein / fat, your body needs to grow and make solid gains.

Regarding the workout question... look up beginners workout schedules, and go from there.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 01-09-2009 at 04:29 PM.

You have to be on the site for a while, and make 25 posts, before you can private message / look at other peoples profiles.

You should really be looking in these forums, rather then asking questions right now:

Diet Help
    Diet help

Nutritional Links
    Nutritional links

Various Training Methods
    contributed by A2thej2008
    Various Training Techniques

Bali is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    You have to be on the site for a while, and make 25 posts, before you can private message / look at other peoples profiles.

You should really be looking in these forums, rather then asking questions right now:

Diet Help
    Diet help

Nutritional Links
    Nutritional links

Various Training Methods
    contributed by A2thej2008
    Various Training Techniques
    alright thanks, that at least gives me something to work with

no problem. good luck with the training.

Thread Information