astrix79 is offline Junior Member

20 set totally on each muscle!!!??? is it to much???

hi

i have been training for many years,and i do roids on and off....

i train 5 days a week....
    i hit every muscle with 5 exercise X 4 set so totally 20 set on each muscle on the hole body....the reps depends but mostly 6-8,,,,sometimes i do high reps and sometimes heavy like 4-6 reps depends on the exercise

calves and abs i hit them 12set each X max reps twice a week
    all other muscle groups i train once a week....

does it look ok?
    im 174cm,85kg and always low BF...im more fitness then bodybuilder or something between them

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    well, that is a good question -

are you growing?

do you like the results you get from doing that?

what are you goals?

astrix79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    well, that is a good question -

are you growing?

do you like the results you get from doing that?

what are you goals?

yeah man iam growing,maybe cause im on roids but stil....
    well my goal is to go upp back to 90kg and stay their with low bf,,,5 more kg
    its nothing...dont wonna be that big u know

i think its because i change reps all time and exercise,,,my body neva get used to same program, i force it to adapt all time......

but i have heard that 20set on each muscle group is overkill,,,dont know man
    i try to run my own race have done it last 4 years....but sometimes i like to ask around and see what other thinks

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by astrix79 View Post

i think its because i change reps all time and exercise,,,my body neva get used to same program, i force it to adapt all time......

i try to run my own race have done it last 4 years....but sometimes i like to ask around and see what other thinks
    doesnt sound too crazy to me. youll find out if it works in time.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    nobody can really answer this.. because everybodies body is different.. and how much load you put on each set is different ...and how your body reacts to steroids is different..

but as a whole it doesn't sound too out there.. most bodybuilders i know do 12-16.. one more set on each exercise isn't too much.. just listen to your body if you start feeling weak or sick or tired slow down..

good luck!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by astrix79 View Post

all i can say it this: i have been lifting for 20 + years, and i have lifted with juiced guys and natty guys... the ones that grew and stayed in the sport - are all the ones that did full intensity and lower number of sets... the ones that came in grew like crazy and hurt them selves and over trained are fat couch potato's now... so, i dont know what it is, cause to me if i did 45 sets i think i should grow better than if i did 15... but i found out that the best number of set is the lower numbers... big muscles groups more sets, smaller muscle groups less sets = more growth

dude try it out for 12 weeks

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    If your muscles are not recovering between workouts then your doing too many sets. Personally I do better by doing fewer sets. I'm also natural.

Thread Information