scott.s is offline Junior Member

training regime for cutting whilst on anavar

Hi guys hoping for a little help with what a training regime should look like whilst running var for six weeks at 50mg e/d...
    first cycle and hoping to cut as much as poss... but keep being told not to hammer the treadmill.
    i usually warm up on a rower for 12-15min then onto the weights concentrating in 2 bodyparts per session at the most finishing with 30mins cardio.. does this sound o.k??

Alphatier is offline Member
    Ok so if you're trying to cut up, it's your diet that's going to take care of that. No training routine will get you cut. I'm cutting right now, but I still lift heavy and my strength is still improving thou im lsing weight. So fix your diet. How old are you anyways? I seriously doubt you're ready for AAS. Why I think that way? You're choosing Var for your first cycle(scared of pocking?)!!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Agreed, you diet and cardio will tell the toll on you cutting, var will help assist in this as long as you are dialed in on both. post your diet in the diet section...and check out runnersworld.com for good cardio tips...

Thread Information