I hit a major plateau months ago and should have changed things up way back then. Better late then never. I am starting this on Monday, so I am just looking for any criticism, tweaking, help, etc. that you can offer.

I decided to go with a 5x5 routine after much research and speaking with members here on the board. I will run this routine for 6-8 weeks and see where things are at. Please note I am currently cutting and only getting about 2000 - 2100 calories per day, so I don't expect to see huge gains (if any) right now, but I need to be doing some routine and what i'm doing now is beyond stale.

Also note I have been training every body part twice a week for over a year which led to major overtraining - so in this routine pretty much everything is getting it's own day and being trained once a week - I need to go to the gym 5 days a week for certain reasons, so please keep that in mind when critiquing:

Monday: CHEST
Flat Bench Press - 5x5
Incline Bench Press - 5x5
Incline Dumbell Fly's - 2x8
Decline Dumbell Fly's - 2x8 (I know, you are probably going to tell me to drop this one! I just figured it wouldn't hurt since i'm only training once a week, and my lower chest is really lagging. If I have to drop it, I won't cry!

Tuesday: BACK
Weighted Pull Ups - 5x5
Chin Ups - 2x8
Deadlift - 2x8
1-arm dumbell row OR bent over barbell row - 5x5

Wednesday: LEGS
Squats - 5x5
Lunges - 2x8
Hamstring Curls - 5x5
Calf Raises - 3 sets to failure (increase sets here?)

Thursday: SHOULDERS
Seated Military Press - 5x5 (barbell in front of head, down to top of chest)
Seated Press (dumbell) - 2x8 (drop these?)
Lateral Raises - 5x5
(if I drop seated dumbell press, add dumbell front raises 2x8 here?)
Rear Delt Fly's - 5x5

Friday: TRI'S, BI'S
Close Grip Bench Press - 5x5
Weighted Dips - 5x5
Preacher Curls - 5x5
Concentration Curls OR Incline Dumbell Curls - 5x5

Saturday and Sunday - REST

So I tried to make a split where everything is getting sufficient stimulation AND rest. Working chest on Monday will hopefully allow shoulders to rest enough to work directly on Thursday, and tri's enough to work directly on Friday.

Doing Back on Tuesday will hopefully allow bi's to rest enough to work directly on Friday.

So, let me know what you think! Again, I am starting this Monday, 5:30am SHARP, so I need to get this refined and nailed down ASAP!