Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    batistabomb is offline New Member

Exclamation Help Required For Gaining

I am 21 year old with 2 years of experience of gym my current weight is 74 kg or 164 lbs , height is 5'10".

I workout six days a week and take rest on sunday, I am doing one body part per day but i have stopped growing so i request you to please give me a workout schedule that will make me grow i want to bulk.

Thank You

nbaylot33 is offline Associate Member
    What does your current routine look like? How many sets, reps are you doing per bodypart? If you are overtraining you are probably not eating enough and are possibly losing muscle or not gaining because of this? The key to growing is progressive overload and eating more then you are use to. There is no secret workout. Often times bodybuilders use the same workout to bulk as they use to cut. As I mentioned before diet plays a huge role in the way you look.

Quote Originally Posted by nbaylot33 View Post
    What does your current routine look like? How many sets, reps are you doing per bodypart? If you are overtraining you are probably not eating enough and are possibly losing muscle or not gaining because of this? The key to growing is progressive overload and eating more then you are use to. There is no secret workout. Often times bodybuilders use the same workout to bulk as they use to cut. As I mentioned before diet plays a huge role in the way you look.
    Sir
    mainly i do 3-4 sets of each exercise with 8-10 reps and around 6 exercises of each bodypart per day.

I think diet is also an issue but i don't have a good workout schedule so i want figure out that first then i will ask for some help on the diet.

Regards

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    6 days too much.

If you want to grow try every other day, when you are constantly in the gym you can't do that.

Why would that be too much , he is prob not eating enough

Well, I know that 6 exercises are too much. 10-14 total sets are a good range, otherwise you will be in the gym too long and won't recover quick enough. Thats the first thing. Second thing is to stick with the basic movements. Don't try to go for the fancy stuff like high cable curls or stuff like that first. Stick to the basics like bb curls and such. I will post a sample workout later today

Sir
    Thank You for your help i am planning to workout 3 or 4 days a week according to the following schedule please feel free to correct or modify the schedule.

One more help is required from you i need a diet plan also if you can write me a diet chart or tell me any thread that has a good plan for gaining i will be highly obliged.
    I can't have beef in my diet, pork and fish are also not readily available.

Regards

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batistabomb View Post
    Sir
    Thank You for your help i am planning to workout 3 or 4 days a week according to the following schedule please feel free to correct or modify the schedule.

One more help is required from you i need a diet plan also if you can write me a diet chart or tell me any thread that has a good plan for gaining i will be highly obliged.
    I can't have beef in my diet, pork and fish are also not readily available.

Regards
    Much better, if you are not on any AAS or PH and you want to put on mass you should keep it to 4 days a week max.

I can't help you with the diet, you pretty much eliminated a lot of good sources of protein you have your work cut out for you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Much better, if you are not on any AAS or PH and you want to put on mass you should keep it to 4 days a week max.

I can't help you with the diet, you pretty much eliminated a lot of good sources of protein you have your work cut out for you on that one.
    Sir
    I was planning to follow the (3 or 4 day) following schedule:
    Code:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/male-20to39-muscle-building/training
    Please feel free to change or modify the schedule.
    How is Madcow 5x5 schedule for gaining ?

Regarding the diet i can try to get pork and fish but beef is impossible. Chicken, Eggs, Mutton are easily available.

Also i have got Optimum 100% whey protein. I am taking it 1 scoop in the morning empty stomach, 1 scoop before gym, 1 scoop after gym.

Regards

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    4 days a week is better for sure. go to the diet section and check out the stickies. answers a ton of questions.

That websites routine is good. Some of them have too many exercises but adjust accordingly. Check out the diet section of this board there are tons of stickies that explain everything in detail.

That websites routine is good. Some of them have too many exercises but adjust accordingly. Check out the diet section of this board there are tons of stickies that explain everything in detail.
    Thank You sir but according to you what should i follow 3 day or 4 day split of that website's routine and what should be the no. of exercises per day for gaining and what should be the no. of sets and reps. ?

I would do the 4 day. Shoulder day looks good, legs take out hack squats until you are in better conditioning, chest day take out db incline flyes and sub a decline movement like bb decline bench and take out bench dips and one ab, back day take out concentration curls. All exercises should be around 3 sets 8-10

I would do the 4 day. Shoulder day looks good, legs take out hack squats until you are in better conditioning, chest day take out db incline flyes and sub a decline movement like bb decline bench and take out bench dips and one ab, back day take out concentration curls. All exercises should be around 3 sets 8-10
    Thanx what all supplements should i use ? i have recently got optimum 100% whey i am taking 1 scoop in morning 1 scoop before workout and 1 scoop after workout.
    Is this correct ?

Sounds good

Thread Information