mysticwoody is offline New Member

Need to get ripped!!

Im kinda new to the gym thing but want to get ripped i started using sarms4 and feel the diffrence in energy but not much results. Im a thin guy and dont gain weight easy. so i figure it would be easy to get ripped but not much luck after 4 week so far what should i do. Any info or suggestions would help. I work out 4 times a week about 1 and a half hours and do more reps with less weight

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    maybe its your diet go too the diet section and post ur diet up

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    post your stats please. age/height/weight/training experience

mysticwoody is offline New Member
    I'm 37 about 5'4 weight 123 go to gym four times a week doing more reps less weight for about 3 month don't gain or lose any weight and have basicly nobody fat

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    X2 on diet. Go over to the diet section and post up what you eat in a normal day including macros. When you are not getting the gains you want 9 times out of 10 its because your diet is lacking.

BigBuck6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticwoody View Post
    Im kinda new to the gym thing but want to get ripped i started using sarms4 and feel the diffrence in energy but not much results. Im a thin guy and dont gain weight easy. so i figure it would be easy to get ripped but not much luck after 4 week so far what should i do. Any info or suggestions would help. I work out 4 times a week about 1 and a half hours and do more reps with less weight
    I'm guessing the highlighted is some new get big supplement. As the others stated, get your diet in check before worrying about some miracle pill or powder.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    It's gunna take a lot longer than 4 weeks to get ripped . If you have just started seriously working out for the first time in your life, you can count on a good 4-6 months before you start seeing some noticeable changes. If you've worked out in the past (and gotten in good shape back then), then it should come back relatively quickly. Either way... you are looking at TIME... and diet

It took me about 2 years before I really started looking shredded (when I first started lifting). hang in there... it will come.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    It's gunna take a lot longer than 4 weeks to get ripped . If you have just started seriously working out for the first time in your life, you can count on a good 4-6 months before you start seeing some noticeable changes. If you've worked out in the past (and gotten in good shape back then), then it should come back relatively quickly. Either way... you are looking at TIME... and diet

It took me about 2 years before I really started looking shredded (when I first started lifting). hang in there... it will come.

Thread Information