l33tnasty is offline New Member

Workout for mass?

Hi.

In another category I was informed that a fullbody workout, three days a week, wasn't something I'm going to get bigger with.

I'm willing to rethink the idea, then.

I have a tight schedule every day, using almost 11 hours working and transporting myself back and forth to work. This means that working out 3 times a week has been what I've scheduled for - and in that belief that I could gain some mass.

My stats are:
    29 years old
    114 kg / 251 pounds
    192cm / 6'3.5
    21% bodyfat

I'm still struggling with getting the BF down, and at present time I've lost a total og 35 kg.

If the general opinion is that 3 fullbody workouts every week is getting me nowhere, I don't see the point in posting my exercises.

Could anyone give me some advice on 'mass gain' training program, for a guy who has a tight schedule, but still want's to spend time with his family? I'm certain that other must have the same issue.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    why gain mass when you are carrying way to much BF% no offence

i suggest do a cut mate. 3 times a week in the gym is fine as long as you get plenty of cardio in.

to aid with this post your stats in the diet section along with what you have been eating. the boys will look after you over there.

the only thing at the end of the day to drop the BF% is with diet. cardio and weights will assist

when you start to drop the fat you will look bigger as you will be able to see more shape. not the fat covering the muscle.

Thread Information