Blog Entries

Workout combination P90X1, P90X2, Insanity, Rope undullation

Hello friends,
    I plan on attacking all of these programs and I would like your suggestions as to which combination is best and why you chose that one in particular.
    I plan on doing them back to back, so as soon as one is done, on to the next etc. I have already done the P90X1 before with no issues and great results but currently I've been on "break" for about 6 months so I want to redo the P90X1 again.
    I want to hit the programs hard and bring back the demon. If you have experience with doing these, your knowledge will be appreciated.

Here are the combinations I was thinking:

P90X1 then P90X2 then Insanity then Rope undulation, or
    P90X1 then Insanity then P90X2 then Rope undulation, or
    Insanity then P90X1 then P90X2 then Rope undulation, or
    P90X1 then Insanity then Rope undulation then P90X2 ?

I have all the DVDs and equipment, so I'm ready to hit it.

Thanks

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomycognomen
    Hello friends,
    I plan on attacking all of these programs and I would like your suggestions as to which combination is best and why you chose that one in particular.
    I plan on doing them back to back, so as soon as one is done, on to the next etc. I have already done the P90X1 before with no issues and great results but currently I've been on "break" for about 6 months so I want to redo the P90X1 again.
    I want to hit the programs hard and bring back the demon. If you have experience with doing these, your knowledge will be appreciated.

Here are the combinations I was thinking:

P90X1 then P90X2 then Insanity then Rope undulation, or
    P90X1 then Insanity then P90X2 then Rope undulation, or
    Insanity then P90X1 then P90X2 then Rope undulation, or
    P90X1 then Insanity then Rope undulation then P90X2 ?

I have all the DVDs and equipment, so I'm ready to hit it.

Thanks
    What are your goals? Why are you using these things?
    Get a gym membership or buy a bench and some dbs and plates and get serious.

Blog Entries
    My goals are to build lean body mass and strengthen my entire body esp all the small muscle fibers that typical lifting methods don't focus on too much.
    I'm using these programs because I have found the P90X1 highly effective and motivating. The plateau effect which I have repetitively experienced following traditional weight lifting programs is reduced or eliminated all together.
    My goals are not too get huge like Arnold, I'm looking more towards a ninja warrior/navy seal type physique and ability.
    I am more focused on power not strength. I would like to build my cardiovascular stamina and flexibility as well.

I find your "get serious" remark a little rude, no offense but open your mind bro.

Thread Information