brokenday is offline New Member

Advice on workouts, splits, etc for upcoming cycle.

29 years old, 6'1", 225 lbs, athlete, my body is solid but not particularly ripped or jacked. I'm very strong and fast but don't have nearly the size or definition I want.

Currently getting ready to start a Deca /Test stack (both are 240 mg/ml at 2ml a week) shooting for a huge event for me where I must look and feel my best in 6 weeks.

My current regimine includes a minimum 3 DDP Yoga workouts a week...although I do get in extras from time to time. I usually do a couple types of cardio through the week whether it's sprints, parachute sprints, crazy fast circuit training or wrestling. But mostly my fat burning comes from the Yoga. I also get all my core and leg training out of that.

What can I do to get the most out of this cycle. I want to get solid up top with shoulders chest and arms. Any thoughts on specific exercises or splits to use to work toward this goal that is continuing to move forward? Thanks guys.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenday View Post
    29 years old, 6'1", 225 lbs, athlete, my body is solid but not particularly ripped or jacked. I'm very strong and fast but don't have nearly the size or definition I want.

Currently getting ready to start a Deca /Test stack (both are 240 mg/ml at 2ml a week) shooting for a huge event for me where I must look and feel my best in 6 weeks.

My current regimine includes a minimum 3 DDP Yoga workouts a week...although I do get in extras from time to time. I usually do a couple types of cardio through the week whether it's sprints, parachute sprints, crazy fast circuit training or wrestling. But mostly my fat burning comes from the Yoga. I also get all my core and leg training out of that.

What can I do to get the most out of this cycle. I want to get solid up top with shoulders chest and arms. Any thoughts on specific exercises or splits to use to work toward this goal that is continuing to move forward? Thanks guys.
    You mean 250mg ? And you are shooting 500mg of deca ? How many years have you been training ?

Just curious but what event is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    You mean 250mg ? And you are shooting 500mg of deca ? How many years have you been training ?

Just curious but what event is this ?
    Yes, that's what I get for typing without my contacts in. I've been training for years but probably only had a clue what I was doing for the last 5-6. I'm a professional wrestler getting ready for a 60 minute match as well as filming a television show and I need to look and be at my best.

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Confused bear with me - three yoga workouts per week plus cardio? I must be reading that wrong. you want to get the jacked bodybuilder look i suggest a traditional bodybuilder bodypart split.

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Look up the Mountain Dog workout. There are some great articles on that suckhole website tnation written by John Meadows. If you cant get beast chest shoulders and arms from that and your cycle... well you will. Thats my program suggestion for you.

Need the look but have to be functional as well. I'll check it out thanks!

Might also be helpful to know the best gains I ever got were a few years ago basically doing nothing but powerlifting routines but that resulted in an L5 S1 herniated disc. 6 months later I had to have major surgery to repair my labrum in my shoulder. So I'm half scared/half unable to perform alot of those same things (deadlifts and squats to 1RM then dropping down for 5 sets of 5 at 80% of that max) Plus while I gained size and ALOT of strength it didn't give me "the look." Going to give the Mountain Dog workouts a try this weekend. Thanks again!

Thread Information