noseeme is offline New Member

Looking for Direction...

I've been following the attached routine for about 6 weeks, I am currently in a second phase that just started this week.

I am hoping you guys could provide some insight on a couple of things:

1. Progression over 6 weeks - I've got week one and week 6 posted. Looking to see where I can push harder/grow more. Keep in mind that I am running a deficit on my diet - see NoSeeMe nutrition help in diet forum.

2. My goals are to first lose BF, Second (once I hit that BF Goal) to work towards adding size and strength. So my question is, would this kind of routine be what I should be following? If no - how should I tweak it or what direction should I head.

I work out at home, generally alone, but have a full squat rack with over head and floor cable, bench with leg ext/curls, plenty of plates and DB's.

Really I just want to be sure I am heading in the right direction. I will say that over the last 6 weeks I have experienced a pretty decent shift in my body, broader shoulders, better definition, lost 2-3 inches in the waist so I am progressing, but would rather have outside input to insure that I continue to progress.aClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 9.49.14 AM.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	191.0 KB 
ID:	161347

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its working y change it.

Different ppl react different ways to working out. U have to find what works best for u and then keep your diet on track.

noseeme is offline New Member
    Agree, just get bored with the same old thing after a while. Plus I just want to be sure that I continue to progress and don't hit a plateau, ya know.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noseeme View Post
    Agree, just get bored with the same old thing after a while. Plus I just want to be sure that I continue to progress and don't hit a plateau, ya know.
    Keep your workout intense. Get in that mind zone that pumps ppl up.

U will never get bored if u do this. And food is what going to get u past any plateau

Thread Information