Marsoc is offline Productive Member

THIS JUST IN!! Self Motivation

Was thinking. That sure it would be awesome to start this 1st cycle ever. Been tempted, though certain details of my situation are preventing me. Plus not having a solid legit quality PCT or AI.
    Either way I just picked up some Whey isolate and some BCAA and glutamine. Figured the right meals at the right time will help me out. Bit more aside from whole foods etc..
    Point. Being I AM STILL Fkin pumped regardless after any session. I love that I just broke myself down and it will grow stronger, faster, and bigger with my protocol for pre/ post workout, plenty of sleep 8-10 hours. breakfast, and other quality whole foods throughout the day.

Motivated as frik to start the LIFE style of becoming more efficient., stronger, lean and mean.

I was really itching to start this sus 250. Sure it would be nice. But I really wanna look into Test suspension and propionate . Will be better for my situation.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Was thinking. That sure it would be awesome to start this 1st cycle ever. Been tempted, though certain details of my situation are preventing me. Plus not having a solid legit quality PCT or AI.
    Either way I just picked up some Whey isolate and some BCAA and glutamine. Figured the right meals at the right time will help me out. Bit more aside from whole foods etc..
    Point. Being I AM STILL Fkin pumped regardless after any session. I love that I just broke myself down and it will grow stronger, faster, and bigger with my protocol for pre/ post workout, plenty of sleep 8-10 hours. breakfast, and other quality whole foods throughout the day.

Motivated as frik to start the LIFE style of becoming more efficient., stronger, lean and mean.

I was really itching to start this sus 250. Sure it would be nice. But I really wanna look into Test suspension and propionate. Will be better for my situation.
    Awesome that your digging into the life so hard brother!

Just make sure u get all your sh** before starting!

I also am tempted on doing a prop cycle for my first. Just feel like I can keep my self more scheduled with it and a shorter first cycle to see what happens would be better. I have all my stuff already though and just waiting for after the big day!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Awesome that your digging into the life so hard brother!

Just make sure u get all your sh** before starting!

I also am tempted on doing a prop cycle for my first. Just feel like I can keep my self more scheduled with it and a shorter first cycle to see what happens would be better. I have all my stuff already though and just waiting for after the big day!

Right. It's like I would love to start cycle. I was going to and did a prop shot of 100mg and another one a few days later. Then I had to stop all a sudden. But I swear that I was getting noticble results from just that. Yeah I have been off my training for about 2 years. Almost. Just easing into man. So gratifying. Fkin love it.
    And yeh I like the fact that suspension and prop is instantly working and out your system fast. Just lol the spiking sucks probably.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Right. It's like I would love to start cycle. I was going to and did a prop shot of 100mg and another one a few days later. Then I had to stop all a sudden. But I swear that I was getting noticble results from just that. Yeah I have been off my training for about 2 years. Almost. Just easing into man. So gratifying. Fkin love it.
    And yeh I like the fact that suspension and prop is instantly working and out your system fast. Just lol the spiking sucks probably.
    Yea the only reason I haven't started is because I'm getting married soon and I want to cut down bf% as much as possible before starting. (Guess I never feel like I'm fit enough to truly start) haha

I already have test e and pct everything I need. Just want to do it right and not have a bunch of problems for the wedding or honey moon

Thread Information