Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Grizzly Bear Back

So bulked up I can’t even scratch my back, Gota use a tree like a Grizzly Bear these days.

I believe I coined a new style of row today..prob not but I think it’s new to me.. can’t remember but I liked it.
    Did back today using the home gym, it’s def making due now that I got a whole rack of dumbells and I been modifying the pulleys to be more smooth and such.

Started off with body weight chin ups (since I’m coming off a 5 year break I can only get about 5 reps @ 215lbs.) super set with elbows tight to the body lat pull downs, drop set for another 5 reps ( roughly 15-20 total reps) all considered 1 set. Rest for 35 seconds then back at it for a total of 3 sets.
    Incline dumbell rows, triple drop set (about 5 reps each drop so about 15 reps total) 4 sets total.
    Upper back I did the same incline dumbell rows but elbows out for upper back, triple drop set again with a super set of extra wide grip lat pull downs. 4 sets total same as above.

This is where it gets interesting and I think I birthed a new row.. but prob not.
    I did incline dumbell shrugs for middle traps (triple drop set again) each rep I held for 3 seconds at the top till the middle traps were on fire (roughly 5 reps each drop set).
    I love exploring new torturous methods so after that I decided to do the same shrug and hold for 3 seconds but then I brought it up for a full elbows out dumbell row and really felt that middle trap working among all the other muscles.

Did some incline Y raises (did a bunch)

Seated low cable row (elbows in for lower lats) really got a full stretch forward as much as possible so that way all my muscle fibers are recruited On the pull back to me, even giving some of my lower back a workout as well, really squeezed it to me, then drop set one time for another 5 reps.

Did the same for extra wide grip for upper back.

Ended it with some cable lat pullovers.

About 1 month in or so went from 198lbs to 215lbs and I look leaner then I did before I started working out. Eating clean and gaining strength every new session. Still all natural but I’ve been doing that HGH and all I’ve noticed is better sleep mostly, secondly might be keeping me a little lean as I eat every 3 hours and maybe healing a tiny bit faster but I might be imaging that. F it
    Last edited by Marsoc; 01-27-2022 at 09:28 PM. Reason: I’m the edit man

Thread Information