Hi All,

I'm hoping this is the right forum to post this in.....if it isn't, I'd appreciate any advice on where to properly post.

I'm typing this b/c my body when I'm in the gym post workout for about 20-25 minutes is significantly physically different than my body the other 23.5 hours a day. I've been fighting my whole life to try and get my physique to just look like it does when I have a good pump. For years when people who knew me saw me working out or were around me post workout who saw my body always thought I was on steroids and I just took it as a big compliment. For the record, I have never taken anabolics. The only thing i've experimented with was MK-677 to which I have had zero luck. I'm guessing my ultimate goal is to gain 5-10lbs of lean as humanly possible muscle. I'm a tall and lanky guy (6'4" 178lbs) and am 43 yrs old. My diet is as health conscience as possible and has been for almost 20 years. I'm not sure if it's simply a diet issue, genetic plateau issue, or that my hormones are a little off. I refuse to gain fat and lose muscle definition just to add size. Which I probably could do but definitely look worse for it.

Here is a rundown of my bloodwork. Does anyone think these numbers are off? Do I need HRT? Is it warranted? Side note, I've had glandular gyno (lucky me) since I was 12-13 yrs old and am frightened for it to ever get worse. It has never been bad enough where I would elect to have cosmetic surgery and I don't want it to get there if I ever used testosterone . Any advice, is GREATLY appreciated. It's hard to visualize for most but my body seems like 2 different humans when I have a good pump. I feel like someone inflated me and my muscles feel dense and hard. Only to shrink and soften a half hour later.

Estradiol, TMS 17.0, pg/mL,
Testosterone Total, 591, ng/dl
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, 48, nmo/L
Bioavailable Testosterone, 269, ng/dL
Testosterone, Free: 87 pg/mL
Testosterone Free %, 1.5 (normal ref range was 1.6-2.9)