Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Angry Pissed! Wife can't control spending habits!

How many of you have signifigant others that constantly overspend and screw up the checking account? I had a separate account for a year with no probs, my wife gets on it and she's already screwed up in less than a month.

She bounces checks like crazy and has been banned fron two banks in town because of her irresponsibility. She said I was treating her like a child not allowing her on the account yada, yada,yada and here we go again.
    Is it bad to want to bitch slap your wife? (have never hit her by the way)
    but I would like to right now!

doby48 is offline Female Member
    i had a boyfriend like that, now my philosophy is always two seperate checking accounts. my current boyfriend (been with him over 5 years) keeps saying he wants to combine but he has spending issues too and i say even if we were married... no joint accounts!
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

decadbal is offline Banned
    wack her...lol

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i'd snnnnnapppppppp... deep breaths brother ... go hit the gym and cut her off

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    ur going to have to put her on lock or something before she gets u into trouble

I'll never put some woman on my checking account. Its my 20k in the bank, she didn't earn it, she ain't getting it! Vise versa as well, I don't want to be on hers even if she does have more money than I.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel ur pain bro. When i made the mistake of adding my x-wife to my checking account that was the last time i was able to balance. I never had a problem balancing my checkbook, never. Plus, i gave her an AMEX card in her name and she lost it twice in less then a month. Iv had my card well over 10 years and NEVER lost it. Women!

OG

Its official, women can't be trusted, to be faithful OR not to spend too much money. Why do they have to be so d@mn cute? Tock, I envy you.

decadbal is offline Banned
    wack wack wack

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    A separate account is the way to go. Open a new one for yourself and don't tell her about it.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Tock, I envy you.

What's that mean?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    What's that mean?
    it means tock doesnt think women are so cute

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so............ her daddy gave her money while she lived at home, and she expects for you to keep doing it........

didn't you know this about her before hand.....??????????

anyway......... either put her on a budget that she agrees to (suggest you have her do the whole budget)

or look for the new wife.............. i did............ younger and thinner........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Spywizard,

You hit it on the head. I gave her a budget, then let her set her own, didn't work. She cuts hair and was making $100-$200 week in tips that I never touched but that was not enough.

Did I know this when I met her? NO! I may be crazy but I'm not stupid. As far as divorce this would make me a two time loser ( four if you count the two strippers I was married to for less than six months each, I don't count them)

We have a three year old boy together or I would be gone!

that's tough man........ and i hear you about the kid.......... and the strippers....

sometimes you have to treat them like a child...........

sad............ but true................

good luck..........

one day you will ask yourself............ can i make my son happy and myself happy at the same time......... i raised 2 kids in a loveless marraige..... til the age 16 and 18.......

they are very happy with my life now....... they know i am happy.......

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Spywizard,

You hit it on the head. I gave her a budget, then let her set her own, didn't work. She cuts hair and was making $100-$200 week in tips that I never touched but that was not enough.

Did I know this when I met her? NO! I may be crazy but I'm not stupid. As far as divorce this would make me a two time loser ( four if you count the two strippers I was married to for less than six months each, I don't count them)

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

I am happy for you Spy and yes it is tough.

(the stripper parts were awesome!)

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

well.....

This is the way I lok at it.

Slap that over spending huzz.

Since the begining of time the male has always kept the female in line with a good ole fashion pimp-slap.Then along comes a conscious and domestic violence laws. Ever since we developed those mentioned we've been struggling to keep these reproduction tools in-line.Let you be the first one to move us into a revolution.

Slap that huz !

(please dont tell my girlfriend about this thread)

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    it means tock doesnt think women are so cute
    Oh.

that's beautiful...........

"dont' tell my girlfiend."

Control the sex.......... control the money..........

best of both worlds.........

give them everything............ and it's not enough.....

treat them like crap....... and they'll keep coming back for more........

with that.............

please don't tell my wife.............

Quote Originally Posted by thegorilla
    This is the way I lok at it.

Slap that over spending huzz.

Since the begining of time the male has always kept the female in line with a good ole fashion pimp-slap.Then along comes a conscious and domestic violence laws. Ever since we developed those mentioned we've been struggling to keep these reproduction tools in-line.Let you be the first one to move us into a revolution.

Salp that huz !

(please dont tell my girlfriend about this thread)

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Rules

GymDog is offline Banned
    Here's what you do: Talk with your bank and have them change your account to where she can write checks, but they're not valid w/o both her and YOUR signature...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    IMO separate accounts are a must.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ive got a fairly irresponsible woman that i share accounts with.. she doesnt spend out of control or anything- she just doenst keep up with balancing the books- you know... i would put her on an allowance (though she may feel like you are treating her like a child again) and also take away the debit card- or at least take away the ability to withdrawl cash from it.. that way you can tell exactly where the money is going- instead of just seeing atm withdrals everywhere.....
    simplist way is to have seperate accounts-

Bros I did ALL of that. She makes my life hell over it like divorce is imminent if she can't have it all. I know I sound like a Pu**y but I miised a lot of my first two kids growing up because of divorce. My son is 15 now and living with us plus I got the 3 yr old little guy.

I honestly think she doesn't give a ****, but I want to try to give those two boys a decent home. I had a fuc*ed up severely abusive stepfather and so did my 15 yr old boy. Now he's with me in a "normal " home and I don't want my little one exposed to all of that B.S. either. My wife is also suffers from severe depression, O.C.D. and I'm pretty sure hypochondria. However she is quite hot! That aside I need to figure out how to deal with a crazy person on her level.

It's kinda like trying to reason with Militiaguy, know what I mean?
    Brick Wall!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Bros I did ALL of that. She makes my life hell over it like divorce is imminent if she can't have it all. I know I sound like a Pu**y but I miised a lot of my first two kids growing up because of divorce. My son is 15 now and living with us plus I got the 3 yr old little guy.

I honestly think she doesn't give a ****, but I want to try to give those two boys a decent home. I had a fuc*ed up severely abusive stepfather and so did my 15 yr old boy. Now he's with me in a "normal " home and I don't want my little one exposed to all of that B.S. either. My wife is also suffers from severe depression, O.C.D. and I'm pretty sure hypochondria. However she is quite hot! That aside I need to figure out how to deal with a crazy person on her level.

It's kinda like trying to reason with Militiaguy, know what I mean?
    Brick Wall!!!
    i say cancel the account, get your own, tell her she can have her own with her money...

then buy a new toy!!!...preferably a Harley, or about 10k worth of gear...lol

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like a husband and wife only vacation is needed.......I recommend mountain climbing in Columbia....

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Spywizard,

if you count the two strippers....man, sounds like you have had a pretty good run!
    -Cy

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Its official, women can't be trusted, to be faithful OR not to spend too much money. Why do they have to be so d@mn cute? Tock, I envy you.

Save your envy. Us gays have the same problems with guys sometimes . . .
    -Tock
    "If god didn't intend for guys to be gay, why did he make them so **** goodlooking?"
    --Raweena Sanchez

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    How many of you have signifigant others that constantly overspend and screw up the checking account? I had a separate account for a year with no probs, my wife gets on it and she's already screwed up in less than a month.

She bounces checks like crazy and has been banned fron two banks in town because of her irresponsibility. She said I was treating her like a child not allowing her on the account yada, yada,yada and here we go again.
    Is it bad to want to bitch slap your wife? (have never hit her by the way)
    but I would like to right now!

i broke up with my ex because of that. i despise girls who spend more than they earn. man its gard to make a descent living only to be spent irresponsibly. always ahave a separate account, or even a secret one.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Spywizard,

Sounds like time for a therapist . . .
    Compulsive spending is a way some people deal with their anxiety. Figure out what specific issues your wife is tormented by, figure out some other way to deal with 'em, and her overspending problems are over.
    I'd suggest consulting a psychologist over a psychiatrist . . . the psychologists tend to focus on specific issues and generate quick and effective fixes (sort of like taking your car to the shop to have a water pump fixed) and psychiatrists take forever to resolve anything, but when they finally do (after years of therapy) they've got the whole thing pretty well overhauled.

Check these websites on compulsive spending, too . . .
    http://www.prponline.net/Work/HS/Art...e_spending.htm
    http://www.addictionrecov.org/wrkguide_shop.htm
    http://www.indiana.edu/~engs/hints/shop.html

all the above can help, but 5 sessions with a good shrink will work wonders, save y'all a lot of aggravation, too.

-Tock

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    man she is your wife! put her in her place and make her understand.

Thread Information