Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you know what I did?

i went to a bar 1/2 hour after breakin up .... met this chick .. humped her after she bought me shots all night and she turned out to be a flippin wacko... never left me alone NOT ONCE!!

so... I had to ditch that chick HARD cause she was gonna fatal attraction my aess.

After that I gave myself a few weeks and got over the x the best I could. I did and a few weeks after that... I've met this new chick ...who will be shootin my test and is totally cool about everything.SHE IS WICKED and HOTT with big TEETS.

so, what this means bro is that there other wicked sweet hott chicks out there ... and your IN A POSITION RIGHT NOW TO MEET EM >>>>> WITH NO HASSSSLES what so ever. Dude alot of dudes would soooo want that right now... think about it ... you dont have to CARE.

so why the hell not.... go out ... walk up to one and go ....HEY ... how ya doin... my name is bill gates .. pleasure to meet you.

or when you see her .... do a double take and then look really shocked and go .. omg .. I thought you were my x girl there for a second ... wow that freaked me out... if she laughs .. your in .. if not, no need to hang around.

have a good time.. you deserve it in your life man.

YOU DAH MAN> DONT FORGET THAT BRO.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro watch out for the new one... u **** her over then when ur out and pass a cop she goes "hes got test, hes got test!!"... ok maybe not lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    After that I gave myself a few weeks and got over the x the best I could. I did and a few weeks after that... I've met this new chick ...who will be shootin my test and is totally cool about everything.SHE IS WICKED and HOTT with big TEETS.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Ugh, I can't read this thread any more. It's too fukcing depressing. I typed out my advice but I think it would be taken the wrong way and I'd end up getting flamed up the ass. I hope all you guys feel better.

Bad Man out!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Ugh, I can't read this thread any more. It's too fukcing depressing. I typed out my advice but I think it would be taken the wrong way and I'd end up getting flamed up the ass. I hope all you guys feel better.

Bad Man out!!
    Flamers and up the ass??? What are you trying to say?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess this is my coming out thread.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Bro watch out for the new one... u **** her over then when ur out and pass a cop she goes "hes got test, hes got test!!"... ok maybe not lol
    nope I wont **** her over... shes DAH GOODS.

loves to hump my whopper, suck my whopper all the time.. anything whopper related is where it at for her... I can barely keep up... I exhausted all the time ..

but yah.. gotta do whatcha gotta do ..

if u'r reading this there honey.... you know I love to slam you nuts deep CONSTANTLY

ahhhh .. I think I just had one.... hmmm NOPE! ohh well.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe

LOL..... that was the funniet part of that Chris Rock clip. Could you imagine... hahaha He's got test!!

<<LMO>>

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    ****it.... double post

<<LMO>>
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 06-01-2004 at 03:44 PM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, i found it pretty humorous myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information