Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    ive seen how supposedly holymen treat women in Afghanistan. women were not allowed to read, education to them was banned and they were treated and flogged like ordinary beasts of burden. Although Afghanistan being the worst case possible example, other muslim nations generally have a culture of degradation and repression towards their women.

Devils advocate here. Not too long ago, we treated (England, America) women almost the same way. They had no rights, were not educated, not allowed to many things other than clean and serve the man. If we didnt have lawyers, Im sure women would still be close to house bound without any college education.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    women would still be close to house bound without any college education.
    Like it should be. Where's my sandwich?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    Sorry they left England because they were scared of persecution, there name were, Puritans. The believed in the old style of everything, and your conservatives today have the same beliefs as them.

Bling. I'm right.

If you cosider the puritans the founders of America, you have some homework to do friend. The only way that the founding fathers were fundamentalist was enlightentment thought.

You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Who's God?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Who's God?
    *raises hand*

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    This thread is a great example of how wars start. More of the "my god can beat up your god" nonsense....With you warrior 100%.

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    If you cosider the puritans the founders of America, you have some homework to do friend. The only way that the founding fathers were fundamentalist was enlightentment thought.

I believe they were the first non-white sucessful settlers in America.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    its different her those beret are the berets of the snipers team.
    ohhhhhhh how scary! pwwwhahhhh...............hezzbolah "PARTY OF GOD" great name for an army, anytime god and killing go together man just a great combination, if your BRAINWASHED! IMO this whole thing is about control and insecurities. Why are you on a board that deals so heavily with drug use? do you even work out? if so let them little worms in that picture in on how to eat and train, man they are little people!

I believe they were the first non-white sucessful settlers in America.

They were, this is true. But the writers of the Constitution were not Puritans, they were later colonists. Religious fundamentralism has never been part of the American institution, although it has sprouted up here and there. In fact we have a history of persecuting fundamentalism to a degree, in the case of early Mormonism.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY FUNDAMENTALISTS!

Oh another thing, read in your bible, the old testiment. Plenty of kill non-worshipers in there.
    Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. That was considered legitimate for a very long time.

edit: Finally, the Arabic/Islamic culture was far ahead of the west. Before the crusades, you still **** in buckets and throw it out the window. Medicine wasn't practiced, art was ****, so was the music. Then you stole our ideas, and took them home for you own. Best example, look at the way you ride horses, bent legs, came up by us Before then, you all rode straight legged.
    And so while we went onward to create the civilzed world - that country of fundametalists who spawned the US COnstitution and the bill of rights, documents that ultimately changed the world since all have sought to emulate them and the crown is found no longer in government in the world.

Yet the arabs - who admittedly were far ahead of europe during the byzantium age - but have allowed their narrowminded tribalism encased in a veneer of pious extreemist Islam to drag them back into the stone ages - believe me when I say that if the world did not care about oil, they would still be raiding each other with swords and riding around on camels - in fact, it would be pretty much JUST like afghanistan was before we invaded - and we could let them play in the dirt while the rest of the world turned onward - --

Now, "why is this?" Because the ARABS have to do something themselves -- and quit whining about past times and take out their own garbage and get on with the program of today - they arent stupid, just lazy

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    good post cycleon.....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Yet the arabs - who admittedly were far ahead of europe during the byzantium age - but have allowed their narrowminded tribalism encased in a veneer of pious extreemist Islam to drag them back into the stone ages - believe me when I say that if the world did not care about oil, they would still be raiding each other with swords and riding around on camels - in fact, it would be pretty much JUST like afghanistan was before we invaded - and we could let them play in the dirt while the rest of the world turned onward - --

Now, "why is this?" Because the ARABS have to do something themselves -- and quit whining about past times and take out their own garbage and get on with the program of today - they arent stupid, just lazy
    Oil makes the world go round,

I dont really agree the world was changed by the constitution at first. Created by fat, sweaty, old white men in Philadelphia in May, 1787. It was far from flawless, considering Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Delaware did not agree to show up the first time.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    great post cycleon, I must add that obviosly adaption is an instinctive trait for human beings, and as humans we are able to adapt our ways of living to a more comfortable and practical existance. So why does SOME of the arab world force themselves into suffering? The point was made already about oil and civilazation and how true it is, look at saudi arabia and UAE they are very prospurous because of oil and saudi princes travel all over the world to buy "toys" for themselves to spoil themselves in their worldly riches. Why? for a better existance thats all why deprive yourselves of a better existance, look malitia guy god didnt give us brains and motor skills of this capacity to waste it in not improving. It seems like some only take the convienence of modern technology when it's time to build a **** strap on bomb!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    look malitia guy god didnt give us brains and motor skills of this capacity to waste it in not improving. It seems like some only take the convienence of modern technology when it's time to build a **** strap on bomb!
    beleifs and principals are more important then technology or fancy things,we dont enjoy building a bomb or snipering ppl but we have to this to get our freedom and to free our land ...when your land is occupied u have ther right to do anything to free it.

beleifs and principals are more important then technology or fancy things,we dont enjoy building a bomb or snipering ppl but we have to this to get our freedom and to free our land ...when your land is occupied u have ther right to do anything to free it.

Politics and diplomacy alone will accomplish this goal. You will have your land back someday, I predict soon, but killing Israelis is not helping your cause.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Politics and diplomacy alone will accomplish this goal. You will have your land back someday, I predict soon, but killing Israelis is not helping your cause.
    i totally agree

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I totally disagree with that logic. They will likely never get all of thier land back. Tell you what maybe some little green men come and occupy sections of the USA, then when you agree to stop fighting back maybe, just maybe, they will benevolently relinquish control of your land and give it back to you except say perhaps, Texas and Arizona. How would you feel about that?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yeah your sig isnt helping your image any militaguy

hey prairiedawg,i love the avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I totally disagree with that logic. They will likely never get all of thier land back. Tell you what maybe some little green men come and occupy sections of the USA, then when you agree to stop fighting back maybe, just maybe, they will benevolently relinquish control of your land and give it back to you except say perhaps, Texas and Arizona. How would you feel about that?

They want the Gaza Strip, and they were about to get it back before some cretins broke the cease fire. How are you supposed to fight a flying saucer anyway?

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    You and M'guy aren't talking about the same land, if I understood you correctly. M'guy's land is Lebanon and Israel doesn't occupy Lebanon. The land you are talking about is WB and Gaza (am I wrong?) and that land is no more M'guy's than it is yours.
    Just thought I'd clear up that point.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Oysh.
    How many times has Israel tried reaching an agreement that will end the occupation of the WB and Gaza? Oslo agreement, Sharm el Sheich, Rabin, Barak, Peres, now Sharon is making an attempt. What did Israel get in return? Slap in the face. The Arabs that were serious with their intentions to make peace with Israel, made peace with Israel (Egypt, Jordan). The Palestinians aren't serious about peace with Israel. Who do you think gave the PA the guns they are using against Israel?
    Your the one with the wrong logic, but that's only because you don't have the correct info on things. It's not your fault that your logic is wrong, but it is your fault that you make no attempt to find out the truth. Knowledge is power. Don't you ever question things you hear? Don't you ever go look for answers to those questions? Don't you want to be able to answer someone like me, who knows this issue very well, with facts? Don't you want to have enough knowledge in order to be able to answer your own questions and analyse situations? And if your answer is no, I don't want to know, then why do you bother commenting on this topic?

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    This thread is a great example of how wars start. More of the "my god can beat up your god" nonsense
    a comedian once said wars about religeon are stupid.....you're basically fighting about whose imaginary friend is better.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This Is Not A Thread About Israel And Palestine! keep It That Way

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    ive seen how supposedly holymen treat women in Afghanistan. women were not allowed to read, education to them was banned and they were treated and flogged like ordinary beasts of burden. Although Afghanistan being the worst case possible example, other muslim nations generally have a culture of degradation and repression towards their women.
    and what do we do here in the USA , ANYONE ? , dress thme up in thongs , toos them on titty bar displays , fcuk as many as possible in our lives , display our true americna hood on JERRY SPRINGER ! .............. our women so called liberal are way to liberal in their ways ! we r the biggest womanizing nation in the world , NOW talking about women coverign their heads in islam i think is very respectful , since i see the christian nuns doing the same thing ! which makes you all look like @$$e$ when u talk aobut women opression in the third world countries .............. when we have the highest divorce rate in the world , cause we have become more DOGS than the rest of them out there !

zOaib is offline VET
    if anyone of u here has never committed adultery or fornication fo any kind then i can hear them talk about women in arabian countries coverign their heads n all , and whatever the case ................ but to talk on that level u need to even believe in religion and GOD himself ............... i am just astounded that how stupid our fellow americans are , who fart out opinions when they themselves are standing in much FILTH than the rest of them ! WHEN U ALL STOP WOMANISING and take adultery as A SIN and vice versa for FEMALES here ! come n talk about other peoples modesty , ill be right here waiting , !

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    if anyone of u here has never committed adultery or fornication fo any kind then i can hear them talk about women in arabian countries coverign their heads n all , and whatever the case ................ but to talk on that level u need to even believe in religion and GOD himself ............... i am just astounded that how stupid our fellow americans are , who fart out opinions when they themselves are standing in much FILTH than the rest of them ! WHEN U ALL STOP WOMANISING and take adultery as A SIN and vice versa for FEMALES here ! come n talk about other peoples modesty , ill be right here waiting , !

blah, blah ,blah....boy u can sure ramble on about nothing. Seems like u dont appreciate the freedoms u and i, and everyone else here enjoys in the GOOD'ol US of A! I think u need to go spend some time in one of these 3rd world countries and really see how the other half lives. Its easy to talk ur BS behind ur nice new computer and sitting in ur comfy chair!

GOD BLESS AMERICA and the FREEDOMS SHE OFFERS US!

OG

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

I don't womanize . . . Heck, I'm still a virgin . . . technically, anyway . . .
    -Tock

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

I have my own ideas about the way men and women treat each other in both the US and in the middle east, but unless women complain about their lot, I see no reason to intervene. And most middle eastern women I've seen or heard about are pretty well socialized into their customs, and seem to do as well as US women.
    Middle east women may have burkas, but here in the US, when ever there's a man and a woman in a pickup truck, the woman seems not to have the option to drive. Ever. So . . . everywhere you go, women endure strange customs. That's another reason why I'm happy to be gay.
    -Tock

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    blah, blah ,blah....boy u can sure ramble on about nothing. Seems like u dont appreciate the freedoms u and i, and everyone else here enjoys in the GOOD'ol US of A! I think u need to go spend some time in one of these 3rd world countries and really see how the other half lives. Its easy to talk ur BS behind ur nice new computer and sitting in ur comfy chair!

GOD BLESS AMERICA and the FREEDOMS SHE OFFERS US!

OG
    bro ! i have travelled more than u and lived outside USA for over 14 yrs , i have served in the US army ! FYI ............ and was stationed in afghanistan & kuwait for 3 yrs .............. so before u start farting out your opinions go and learn some geography ! 80% people in florida dont even know there is a whole lotta USA out there beyond this state , and they got their opinions about third world countries !

zOaib is offline VET
    i enjoy the freedom GOD has bestowed upon me by cherishing my wife n my little girl ! ............ and being a christian and knowing what the BIBLE says i understand what is sin n what is good ! ........... guyz your age have no respect for anything and GOD fearing well u can throw that in the trash boyo ! cause half of u r prolly far beyond any atheists i know , atleast i found them to be more morally balanced even thought they believe there is no GOD !

bro ! i have travelled more than u and lived outside USA for over 14 yrs , i have served in the US army ! FYI ............ and was stationed in afghanistan & kuwait for 3 yrs .............. so before u start farting out your opinions go and learn some geography ! 80% people in florida dont even know there is a whole lotta USA out there beyond this state , and they got their opinions about third world countries !

Like i said....blah,blah,blah....BIG talker behind ur nice new puter. And dont think for one minute u know me fool!

OG

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    be nice guys, he who is without sin can cast the first stone!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the hizbollah brigade wher i served ...not palestinians
    dude, learn how to form your ****in beret

second, your armies are third-rate - no military general in the world would, if be given the choice take a arab army to command given the choice of a NATO army

why would allah let his people be overrun by christians?
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 05-26-2004 at 06:52 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    why would allah let his people be overrun by christians?
    Probably the same reason God let the same thing happen to Christians and Jews in the past.

So that leaves 2 questions. #1 Are we all worshipping the same God and just calling him a different name? And #2 Is there a God? Why would he let this happen?

i enjoy the freedom GOD has bestowed upon me by cherishing my wife n my little girl ! ............ and being a christian and knowing what the BIBLE says i understand what is sin n what is good ! ........... guyz your age have no respect for anything and GOD fearing well u can throw that in the trash boyo ! cause half of u r prolly far beyond any atheists i know , atleast i found them to be more morally balanced even thought they believe there is no GOD !

I find it very interesting u say "i enjoy the freedom GOD has bestowed upon me by cherishing my wife n my little girl." If that truely is the case then why in this thread http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...525#post992525 post #11 u call Girlzero ur "fiance" ?? Things that makeya go hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Can anyone say.......lost credibility orrrrrrr better yet........hypocrite....

OG

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Probably the same reason God let the same thing happen to Christians and Jews in the past.

So that leaves 2 questions. #1 Are we all worshipping the same God and just calling him a different name? And #2 Is there a God? Why would he let this happen?
    there is only ONE GOD only we have made to believe in him in different ways n call him different names .......... but do remeber u ask why GOD let this happen ......... its been trail n test throughout the ages ........... he even LET THE PHAROAH enjoy 500 yrs of opression israelites before he gave the pharoah n his rule a GOD SMACK !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I find it very interesting u say "i enjoy the freedom GOD has bestowed upon me by cherishing my wife n my little girl." If that truely is the case then why in this thread http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...525#post992525 post #11 u call Girlzero ur "fiance" ?? Things that makeya go hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Can anyone say.......lost credibility orrrrrrr better yet........hypocrite....

OG
    why dont u ask her yourself ! she will tell u all about me being a hypocrate !

why dont u ask her yourself ! she will tell u all about me being a hypocrate !

What did u say....blah, blah, blah....is all i hear coming out of ur hole now....

OG

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh no, more blah????? LOL!!!!!

~SC~

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Zoaib.......learn how to spell bro......you talk about how world diversified you are, but hel! I can't hardly read your posts.........and quit contradicting yourself......it makes you look like a retard.............IMO........

peace,

ttgb

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information