Thread: Reality check

jon rock is offline Associate Member

Reality check

I have got kind of used to walking into the gym and feeling like the best built
    guy there. Im doing squats while the same fools do arms 4 days a week and only wear sweatpants. But today this dude walked into the gym he was maybe 25 and was the most solid looking bodybuilder i've ever seen in person
    Man did i feel wimpy for a while but i also was forced to up my weight as we both happened to be doing the arnold chest back superset routine. I really wanted to question this dude on his training but didn't.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    thats totally normal. i walk into the gym and their are many dudes who have better physiques than me. i dont make it bother me because i know that one day i will slowly outdo those guys one by one. i dont plan to be the biggest strongest dude, but the most shreddy ripped mutha p hucker!!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    You just gotta remember..... there is always someone bigger, stronger, and leaner than you. It is a fact of life and keeps your ego in check. I think a huge ego is horrible. It is better to have a little insecurity so you keep your goals in mind instead thinking you are perfect how you are.

<<LMO>>

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    You just gotta remember..... there is always someone bigger, stronger, and leaner than you. It is a fact of life and keeps your ego in check. I think a huge ego is horrible. It is better to have a little insecurity so you keep your goals in mind instead thinking you are perfect how you are.

<<LMO>>
    Perfect bro...well put...
    Determination is what drives you to succeed...

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Make him vanish. I've heard a large wrench, some cinder-blocks, chains, and a large body of water works well.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Make him vanish. I've heard a large wrench, some cinder-blocks, chains, and a large body of water works well.

You sound pretty gangsta...have you been formally introduced to 'da family'?
    You and DB would get along just great ...

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You sound pretty gangsta...have you been formally introduced to 'da family'?
    You and DB would get along just great ...
    No, i'm a midwestern, caucasion, blond-haired, grey-eyed, upper-middle class, veteran, who is socialy liberal, economicly conservative, and who has watched too many movies.

We just may.

No, i'm a midwestern, caucasion, blond-haired, grey-eyed, upper-middle class, veteran, who is socialy liberal, economicly conservative, and who has watched too many movies.

We just may.
    You're umm...not a gangsta...
    But, thanks to the power/masking of the internet...you too could have your own self-made indentity as one ....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I am always the smallest guy there, I can only curl 20's.

Thread Information