Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Muscle Tissue

  1. #1
    VEGETA990's Avatar
    VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002

    Muscle Tissue: You think you know alot?

    I didn't really know where to put this question, so I put it here.
    I think this is a tough one.
    What is muscle tissue? I know that it is around 80% water, but what about the other 20%. I know what your gonna say, protein. My question is, which amino acids are found in muscle tissue? and to really make it difficult, what percentages are these aminos in the tissue?

    I also know that your body can change some aminos into other ones. So if your muscle tissue has amino C in it, and your body can take amino A and B and convert it into C, than what are aminos A and B?

    I looked all over the net and found nothing. If you know the answer to these questions then I nominate you as The Body Champ. Of course when a harder question comes along, you will have to defend your title!

    *Ding Ding Ding* Let the Battle Royal begin!
    Last edited by VEGETA990; 02-13-2002 at 02:17 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts