Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I'm sorry princess, what a jerk! If your moms friend says lay low maybe they already have (plotted) plans for some Justice...

And fear guys, even though it doesn't make any sense and we can't understand it, fear is what makes woman return and not press charges...

That's beside the point though, she was wronged once, by this @$$ don't judge her...please

Keep us posted princess, and take care sweetpea

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    She has admitted that he was verbally abusive, and that is enough for me to make him a suspect
    verbal abuse is enough to constitute an assault

ttuPrincess Guest
    well she told all of us that a boot fell on her face on friday morning while she was getting ready for work

HE told my grandmother that she locked herself in the bedroom when they were both drunk cause he had gotten mad at her and she was scared of him and she went to get the gun out of the closet and it fell on her...

Now my question would be.. what has he done in the past to make her so scared of him that she would feel the need to get the gun out???

somethigns not adding up at all

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    well she told all of us that a boot fell on her face on friday morning while she was getting ready for work

HE told my grandmother that she locked herself in the bedroom when they were both drunk cause he had gotten mad at her and she was scared of him and she went to get the gun out of the closet and it fell on her...

Now my question would be.. what has he done in the past to make her so scared of him that she would feel the need to get the gun out???

somethigns not adding up at all

Sounds fishy to me

<<LMO>>

Cali is offline Female Member
    OMG!! What a piece of $hit!!!! Wouldn't it just suck if that boot happened to fall on his face? Or if maybe a bowling ball happened to roll off the top shelf in the closet...or if say the hose for his brake line happened to rot out no thanks to that new dehumidifier you got at Walmart...

Take him camping darlin' (redneck style!) drill a hole in his fire wood, fill it with black powder, cap it off... build him a fire get him drunk, then go for a walk! A long one!!!

Just kidding(maybe)

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Take him camping darlin' (redneck style!) drill a hole in his fire wood, fill it with black powder, cap it off... build him a fire get him drunk, then go for a walk! A long one!!!

Just kidding(maybe)
    I think I'll have to call for rienforcements.. wheres Mart?????

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    oh no a camping trip and Mart's named is mentioned.!!!

girl i hate to hear about your mom ..but ..coming from one of those kinda relationships...untill she gets tired of it...she wont listen to you or anyone else.....just in a nice way ..say mom ...we are here ..and will help ya if you EVER need us ..day or night......with anything!!!!.... and you can say we know whats going on ..and you don't deserve to be treated like that ..but its up to you do change that....

no man is worth that
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

lol, what kind of car does he drive?, take off the breather and the carb, drop a nickel in the intake, follow him closely if he gets on it he'll be needing a ride home, and give him one..... or next time he goes to wal-mart follow him, pop the hood, take his distributor off, offer him a ride, when his car won't start wear your seat belt, make like there was a dog in the road you swerved to miss it and when his head hits the windshield drag his arse out and let a boot meet his nose a few times!! put him back in the car tell him: you should really wear your seat belt buddy!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were in this situation, as bad as this sounds, I would probably beat him until he died, this kind of **** pisses me right off. Real fukcin tough eh, beating on a woman, CS youd better go find his punk ass and dummy him, let him know whos the REAL tough guy.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Im sorry to hear all this princess but it sounds like repeated behavior. Maybe your mom needs to see a counselor or phychologist to help her figure out why she allows her self to be treated this way. have you ever confronted her w/ a hard question like that?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I'll have to call for rienforcements.. wheres Mart?????

and the fall of the south has begun...

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Im sorry to hear all this princess but it sounds like repeated behavior. Maybe your mom needs to see a counselor or phychologist to help her figure out why she allows her self to be treated this way. have you ever confronted her w/ a hard question like that?
    right now fixing her isnt the question.. it's getting her to admit it is happening and then getting her out of it.. then Ill take care of his punk a$$.. then ill get my mom some help, cause I know shes gonna need it after this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information