Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 93
  1. #1
    ttuPrincess Guest

    The time has come....

    Well you bastards.. (j/k) are making me go to the wedding.. I have done all that is in my power to try to make it come to a halt, but now we are less then 48 hours away....

    The only good news I have now is that I do not have to drive his 2 little brats back here after the wedding.. I convinced my mom that the gas prices were to high and that it would cost more to drive then to fly.. lol...

    So I fly home again tomorrow at 4 pm with my pink and brown bathingsuit in tow to sit my Friday on a pontoon boat to watch my mother marry some money grubbing jerk off.

    I think I have gained enough strength from the 2 weeks of my Var cycle to hold his head under water as my new bestest friend CA has advised me to do...

    I really hope this is all for the best... but I still blame you people for the fact that I am going to this mockery of a wedding.

    Princess

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    if your moms happy, i dont see a problem

  3. #3
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    if your moms happy, i dont see a problem
    I was gonna go into the reasons why its not ok.. but I dont feel in the best of moods to do so right now..

    but if your kids didnt want you to marry someone wouldnt you atleast hear them out???

  4. #4
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I was gonna go into the reasons why its not ok.. but I dont feel in the best of moods to do so right now..

    but if your kids didnt want you to marry someone wouldnt you atleast hear them out???
    your grown, she is as well, you should be happy if she is. just as she is for you and CS... if she said she refused to accept cs, would u leave him?

  5. #5
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    your grown, she is as well, you should be happy if she is. just as she is for you and CS... if she said she refused to accept cs, would u leave him?
    if she had a good reason.. but my man has a job... didnt lie about being ,married before, or having kids.. he also did not move into my house 1 month after we met and mooched off me..

  6. #6
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    if she had a good reason.. but my man has a job... didnt lie about being ,married before, or having kids.. he also did not move into my house 1 month after we met and mooched off me..
    yea, he moved into her house, and she doesnt mind, i see where your coming from, i also seee that if shes happy, respect it, dont cause her problems when all she is wantin is happines...gluck

  7. #7
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Im sorry .. I have not even begin to tip the iceberg.. the things he has said infront of my boss, who is my moms best friend, the things he has done.. are not something that someone who loves you would do.

  8. #8
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I wouldnt have gone. A wedding was it? For whom? I remember a wedding thread like a month ago. I guess I should have read it.
    Anyway. My answer to a thread I know nothing about: If you need 10 people to convince you to go somewhere, you should not be going. Go have a bbq and swim somewhere else.

  9. #9
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I wouldnt have gone. A wedding was it? For whom? I remember a wedding thread like a month ago. I guess I should have read it.
    Anyway. My answer to a thread I know nothing about: If you need 10 people to convince you to go somewhere, you should not be going. Go have a bbq and swim somewhere else.
    my moms 4th wedding.. lol .. what a joke

  10. #10
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    I'm on your side Princess. My mom moved in with a guy and she just continued to tell me how much of an asshole he was. She's left him twice. He is now a topic that is off limits. If she brings him up I have to end the conversation. It's for my own sanity. If she told me they were getting maried, I wouldn't show up.

  11. #11
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I'm on your side Princess. My mom moved in with a guy and she just continued to tell me how much of an asshole he was. She's left him twice. He is now a topic that is off limits. If she brings him up I have to end the conversation. It's for my own sanity. If she told me they were getting maried, I wouldn't show up.
    she didnt even tell me they were getting married.. he assistant.. one of my friends let it slip.. WTF???

  12. #12
    Jade's Avatar
    Jade is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    61
    Your mom sounds like the type of person who can't be alone and hooks up with the first person who shows interest regardless of who they are or how they treat her, my dad is the same way and it drives me nuts but if you don't accept the way she is then you are going to spend alot of days being upset with her decisions instead of enjoying the time you have with her. My advice is just be there for her on what she thinks is an important day. My dad is with another women that I don't agree with but he says he loves her and I will accept her only because I love him...

  13. #13
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    well if hes a ass then she will just have to find out but shes a big girl ...be strong princeess

  14. #14
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade
    Your mom sounds like the type of person who can't be alone and hooks up with the first person who shows interest regardless of who they are or how they treat her, my dad is the same way and it drives me nuts but if you don't accept the way she is then you are going to spend alot of days being upset with her decisions instead of enjoying the time you have with her. My advice is just be there for her on what she thinks is an important day. My dad is with another women that I don't agree with but he says he loves her and I will accept her only because I love him...
    if she was like that it would be ok.. but she has never been that way until she met him.. she use to be the most independent woman ever..

    Oh well.. I just think its a stupid idea to spend money on a wedding .. and to have it on a pontoon boat with only your children present.. and my little sister refuses to go now... she moved out of teh house about 3 months ago cause she hates him so much

  15. #15
    Jade's Avatar
    Jade is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    61
    It sounds like alot of chaos, I can understand your frustration! Maybe this is just some kind of mid-life crisis and she will be over it and back to normal quickly.

  16. #16
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade
    It sounds like alot of chaos, I can understand your frustration! Maybe this is just some kind of mid-life crisis and she will be over it and back to normal quickly.
    oh well we can only hope..

    but still you people from Ar are all to blame for me going home for this.. lol j/k

  17. #17
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Princess, you will be glad you went. The 2 days of misery you will soon forget, if you didn't go you may always regret it.

  18. #18
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Princess, you will be glad you went. The 2 days of misery you will soon forget, if you didn't go you may always regret it.
    yup.. I blame you the most.. lol

  19. #19
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    glad i have to work...2 weddings in 2 weeks is too much for me...

  20. #20
    Sierra_Breeze's Avatar
    Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I think I have gained enough strength from the 2 weeks of my Var cycle to hold his head under water as my new bestest friend CA has advised me to do...
    Just remember girl I said just hold him under long enough to get the point, not untill he stops squirming! And, it won't be so bad you'll see, it'll all be over with soon enough, just play nice for a day lol

  21. #21
    Sierra_Breeze's Avatar
    Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    596
    Ok I'll try asking here in order as not to offend anyone else.... tried doing a search earlier and couldn't find it my apolagies to everyone!!!

    So princess, any details you'd like to share as to how the wedding went?? Did you catch the boquet?? And was it as bad as you thought it would be??

  22. #22
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    but I still blame you people for the fact that I am going to this mockery of a wedding.

    Princess

    Cant blame me. I told you NOT to go.
    I dont believe in being miserable so someone else can be happy.

  23. #23
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    sorry princess but i havnt read the thread but all i can think about is that its on a ponton.. who has wedings on a ponton!? lol.. j.k love you girly have fun :-D

  24. #24
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    sorry princess but i havnt read the thread but all i can think about is that its on a ponton.. who has wedings on a ponton!? lol.. j.k love you girly have fun :-D





    <<LMO>>

  25. #25
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Let me give yall a quick update... for those who wondered what I had against this guy.. lets call it a gut feeling.. i just recieved a phone call from a family friend that my mother has been beaten up... only a week after the wedding.. boy is that a nice marriage right there

    now lesson for ya'll when your getting married and your oldest daughter says mom I have a bad feeling and i dont like this guy.. maybe you'll listen!

  26. #26
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    thats ****ed up... take CS and go whip his ass

  27. #27
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    thats ****ed up... take CS and go whip his ass
    oh I am

  28. #28
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Fcuking pussy ass. Please destroy his dumbass. Is your mom ok?

  29. #29
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    Call the police on him. just tell them you're neighbor and want to report domestic violence. AFTER they process him...............THEN WHOOP HIS azz. Or go home and start putting liquid clen in his drinks till he freaks out and gets all fuked up. Might as weel add some l-dex and clomid just to see what it does to him. But only in super high doses. Good luck Princess

  30. #30
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Fcuking pussy ass. Please destroy his dumbass. Is your mom ok?
    I dont know. they just called to inform me that something happened.. and my boss( who is alos my moms best friend) is goign to get my mom from work and check her out then call me back and see if i need to come home etc.

  31. #31
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Have Taser.......will travel!


    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Let me give yall a quick update... for those who wondered what I had against this guy.. lets call it a gut feeling.. i just recieved a phone call from a family friend that my mother has been beaten up... only a week after the wedding.. boy is that a nice marriage right there

    now lesson for ya'll when your getting married and your oldest daughter says mom I have a bad feeling and i dont like this guy.. maybe you'll listen!

  32. #32
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    My step dad hit my mom once. Lets just say he cant use that hand to write anymore. I hate that sh1t really bad.

  33. #33
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    thats ****ed up... take CS and go whip his ass

    No $hit.... CS Woop that ass.


    <<LMO>>

  34. #34
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    I promise you guys this will not go over looked for sure...

    It is way worse than i would have thought...princess just called and he broke her nose.

    This needs to be taken care of...

    I just hope that her mom realizes that he has to go...no exceptions...ill move his ass out coldstone style (window exits from the 2nd story)...

  35. #35
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    if the abused party doesnt press charges will he even get any type of punishment?

  36. #36
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    I promise you guys this will not go over looked for sure...

    It is way worse than i would have thought...princess just called and he broke her nose.

    This needs to be taken care of...

    I just hope that her mom realizes that he has to go...no exceptions...ill move his ass out coldstone style (window exits from the 2nd story)...


    ****..... $hit like this makes my blood boil. F*cking tough guy.... definitely go show him what him how tough he really is. That is bull$hit...... tell Princess I am sorry and I hope her mom is doing alright. Broken nose sucks.... did they take to her to hospital? CS I hope you woop his ass..... or atleast i hope he goes to jail and gets F*cked in the ass. Then we'll see how tough he feels. Again very sorry, hope everything turns out for the best.

    <<LMO>>

  37. #37
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    if the abused party doesnt press charges will he even get any type of punishment?


    Nope.... if she won't press charges there is not much anyone can do. If she doesn't press charges over this then she needs to get mental help. I thiink princess should knock some sense into her mom, and you should woop that guy's f*cking pussy ass if she doesn't press charges.


    <<LMO>>

  38. #38
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    if the abusing party doesnt choose to press charges, then no. Unless there is a witness I think.

  39. #39
    ttuPrincess Guest
    she wont even admit it happened.. she claims a boot feel on her from the closet.. 2 black eyes and a broken nose..

    theres nothing i can do... evenyone i have talked to says that unless she admits he did this that hes safe..

    Im about to move my as$ back home and sit infront of him and watch his every move...

  40. #40
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Nope.... if she won't press charges there is not much anyone can do. If she doesn't press charges over this then she needs to get mental help. I thiink princess should knock some sense into her mom, and you should woop that guy's f*cking pussy ass if she doesn't press charges.


    <<LMO>>
    ill be the first to say it...her mom does need help...she said a boot feel on her face!...it takes more than a boot to break a nose...

    its sad really...i feel bad, cause theres nothing we can do we are almost 6 hours away and her mom is lyeing to everyone about it...

    her moms freind has been on the phone with womens protective service, and they said if she wont admit to it then nothing can be done...

    sick fukkin world we live in...this asshole has no clue what he did to i bet??...i bet hes been abusive all his life....

    ****...i dont really even wanna hit him for some reason...i wanna get him in a leg lock and break his arm...then spit in his face...seems more painful...and way more disrespectful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •