Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M PWR is offline Junior Member
    You can understand why people murder other people.

Hope it all makes sense to you now.

-Sean

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    UPDATE I suspected something when i saw a kettle like device and the lack of toilet paper in the guestbathroom. Well to make a long story short I told my dad about what happened and about the strange kettle device. Turns out my dad said this guys religion calls for him to not use a toilet like a human. He squats over the toilet standing on the lid like an alien and sprays **** all over then uses the kettle like device to pour water on his ass becuase toilet paper is evil or whatever. What sick dog like people. I wish i could ram spicy curry powder up his ass after he took a **** that sick ****. If I had known this **** he would have never stepped foot in my house. Worst part is its a guest bathroom as well so i told the **** to keep it clean and he puts out something he sticks up his ass for public display.
    Actually, Indians sit. It's considered cleaner than standing and spraying piss every where. The kettle is used like a bidet to wash after wiping. So, I doubt he was standing on the toilet like an alien.

...Just thought I'd let you know for your own edification.

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    UPDATE I suspected something when i saw a kettle like device and the lack of toilet paper in the guestbathroom. Well to make a long story short I told my dad about what happened and about the strange kettle device. Turns out my dad said this guys religion calls for him to not use a toilet like a human. He squats over the toilet standing on the lid like an alien and sprays **** all over then uses the kettle like device to pour water on his ass becuase toilet paper is evil or whatever. What sick dog like people. I wish i could ram spicy curry powder up his ass after he took a **** that sick ****. If I had known this **** he would have never stepped foot in my house. Worst part is its a guest bathroom as well so i told the **** to keep it clean and he puts out something he sticks up his ass for public display.
    You can probably sell the Kettle in ebay.

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Xsucks
    You can probably sell the Kettle in ebay.
    R u interested?

-Sean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information