Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    i was basically asking if spew could ever have sperm in it. THATS IT.
    yes

now, can't we all get along

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    "u obviously dont know who i am". u r a ****ing moron thats who you are, i dont give a **** about who you are and thats my point exactly, we're all nothing, just a bunch of sob's who eat too much. so yes, you are obviously way over your head since you are the one who is suggesting they are someone important, when saying things like "u dont know who i am". listen dude, u just behind a ****ing desk just like the rest of all, if u can get ppl to lose weight or lose fat, or if u make alot of money, point is I DONT CARE. the thread had ONE REAL QUESTION and it did not need your sensless/aimless replies. i was basically asking if spew could ever have sperm in it. THATS IT.

uhh....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can this girl get pregnant....help im freaking out!-leavetheinternet.jpg  

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    yeah i do know who he is but i mean holy sheesh cant someone try to defend their position alittle bit. i hope his majesty wont get me in trouble, coz thats not my intention swole your majesty. you are the god of all creatures, i worship the ground u walk on. plz forgive me

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I don't know how old you are....but let me first say...You are BOTH stupid.

You for

1 - Not using a condom
    2 - Not realizing you are a walking loaded weapon

Her...

1 - She let you NOT use a condom.
    2 - She may be allowing your genetics to create a child inside her.

It only takes ONE swimmer to make it to the target and get her pregnant!
    It only takes ONE time to get HIV, or any other STD ... cureable or NOT.

Did ya know that MANY people carry the Herpes virus and DON'T know IT?

I can't believe that in the year 2004 ANYONE that has NOT been tested is having unprotected sex!

The saddest part of ALL this is....it's the CHILD that will suffer for having STUPID parents!

listen all of you,starting with you swole, have completly misinterpreted everything i said and have come up with your own conclusions for the sake of the 'argument'.
    first of all swole no im not a pimp i just happen to have a big dick and word goes around fast, and i TAKE ADVANTAGE of it. second of all i would have NEVER had unprotected sex with just anybody, she is someone i know well enough to know she is not a skank who sleeps around, bitch is 26 been with 3 men total all her life, i know that for FACT.

and pulling out has a 90% failure rate....HUH?!!! where did u come up with that statistic? and i never said that i have failed to pull out. like i said....I HAVE ALWAYS PULLED OUT, but i was just unsure of SPEW, the liquid that gets out early on way before i cum. so its not abour my lack of information at all, i just never imagined that that fluid has sperm in it.

but u know what, bitch apparently misses the persian bronze cock, as she had called just a few minutes ago wanting to "work things out", meaning she wants some more, so im gonna take care of this once and for all, if she wants it that bad ill make her get an abortion.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Man .... you come here with a question that my 11 yo son knows the answer to and then get upset when you get a reply. Attacking a respected member of this board will get you a one way ticket OUT.

"u obviously dont know who i am". u r a ****ing moron thats who you are, i dont give a **** about who you are and thats my point exactly, we're all nothing, just a bunch of sob's who eat too much. so yes, you are obviously way over your head since you are the one who is suggesting they are someone important, when saying things like "u dont know who i am". listen dude, u just behind a ****ing desk just like the rest of all, if u can get ppl to lose weight or lose fat, or if u make alot of money, point is I DONT CARE. the thread had ONE REAL QUESTION and it did not need your sensless/aimless replies. i was basically asking if spew could ever have sperm in it. THATS IT.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    The saddest part of ALL this is....it's the CHILD that will suffer for having STUPID parents!
    Probably the most OVER-LOOKED aspect.

I'm not even going to continue to banter w/this kid and him mocking us.

He's in trouble enough as it is, so at the end of the day, he's the one who's really phucked!

~SC~

ttuPrincess Guest
    Man .... you come here with a question that my 11 yo son knows the answer to and then get upset when you get a reply. Attacking a respected member of this board will get you a one way ticket OUT.
    as always Cb is the voice of reason..

and Im not flaming you bro, but If you dont know what causes babies you shouldnt be doing what causes babies.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think all of you need to chill. Alittle ball busting is ok but let's not take things too far by starting with the 5th grade name calling.
    And Red your 24yrs old and you never heard the saying "There's more then just the mother load"? I couldn't tell you how many times I've had friends knock girls up by not using condoms, and they always say the same thing you said "But I didn't cum in her".
    Doesn't matter....that "spew" as you call it has just as much sperm in it as "the mother load".
    My suggestion to you would be to play it cool until she finds out for sure if she is pregnant...And deal with it from there...

I think its the thing that pisses me off the most about these threads lately. Everyone wants to hit and run. No one wants to think about the what ifs. What if I get HIV? You know... at least if that happens YOU die. When you create a life YOU really don't want.....that poor child suffers. Oh poor me. Oh Poor ME. I have to grow up and be an adult. I can't blow my money on CRAP anymore because Im gonna have to pay for diapers and medical care for my kids.... 1-800-waaaaaaaa

What about Poor KID?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    nice try at trying to be funny....keep trying.
    NO. I was being SERIOUS. You will know when I am trying to be funny.

I could see a condom breaking or thought she was on the pill, etc. But just being lame and thinking just cause you pull out, you cant get a girl pregnant is just retarded. Face the consiquences of your actions and stop hiding behind ignorance.

actually commando i have been tested many times for stds and i have gone with HER to get tested about a month ago. BOTH NEGATIVE FOR EVERTYHING. HAPPY? like i said u guys have pre assumed things about me, solely based on my arrogance and my lack of knowledge on ONE specific tiny thing, thats if spew can carry sperm.

1-800-waaaaaaaa
    BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

CB is the ultimate lay down the law woman! Love it.....

~SC~

LOL Thanks Swole.... :-) Maybe some day that will be my Title

Off to Cop school....

Peace!

actually commando i have been tested many times for stds and i have gone with HER to get tested about a month ago. BOTH NEGATIVE FOR EVERTYHING. HAPPY? like i said u guys have pre assumed things about me, solely based on my arrogance and my lack of knowledge on ONE specific tiny thing, thats if spew can carry sperm.
    And that's great. And I hope it stays that way. HOWEVER! You NEVER KNOW. Just like YOU didn't know that the little bit of pre-cum could KNOCK her UP!

like i said u guys have pre assumed things about me, solely based on my arrogance and my lack of knowledge on ONE specific tiny thing, thats if spew can carry sperm.

LMFAO. Yeah. Geting a girl pregnant is such a TINY OVERSIGHT.
    I hope she isnt pregnant for her sake, your sake and the kids sake. If she is pregnant, I hope she has it and I hope you piss her off so bad that she sues your MCDONALDS working ass for child support for the next 18 years.
    That car of yours that you are probably working a month for to put a system in will then go straight towards diapers and food.
    That new video camera you saved up for will go directly to child support payments for the kid.

Good luck turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    LMFAO. Yeah. Geting a girl pregnant is such a TINY OVERSIGHT.
    I hope she isnt pregnant for her sake, your sake and the kids sake. If she is pregnant, I hope she has it and I hope you piss her off so bad that she sues your MCDONALDS working ass for child support for the next 18 years.
    That car of yours that you are probably working a month for to put a system in will then go straight towards diapers and food.
    That new video camera you saved up for will go directly to child support payments for the kid.

Good luck turbo.
    man you are so cool, i wish i was like you. really. the mcdonalds working ass is doing his masters in english literature, so one day i might be teaching your illiterate kids some english. again..... PREASSUMPTIONS.

man you are so cool, i wish i was like you. really. the mcdonalds working ass is doing his masters in english literature, so one day i might be teaching your illiterate kids some english. again..... PREASSUMPTIONS.
    lol. Well atleast you are smart in some categories.... Im out of this thread.

Good luck with the girl.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    dam stop calling it spew. spew is when you get sick and your pwo shake comes up. its pre-cum. I'm not flamming on you but for being 24 years old, a guy who supposidly gets around alot, you really dont know sh!t. I mean like I was more respondsible and knew more than you when I was started having sex at 15 (yes too young). I'm 4 years younger than you and I'm in shock here that you could be so irrespondsible. You're going to have to grow up when the 9 months is up because you are going to have be a father to this kid and not run off like a jack@ss would.

Masters? With all of your spelling/grammar/punctuation errors?

Nice story.

Then you have the audacity to call Bermich's kids illiterate.

Kettle, MEET MR. BLACK!

~SC~

mass junkie is offline banned
    This thread should be a sticky...... or rather "spewed"
    Whoever wrote about the baby shower registry had me laughing so hard I farted...... as a father myself the best advice I can give you is stock up on diapers, wipes and cat naps...cuz you're in for one helluva ride

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    This thread should be a sticky...... or rather "spewed"
    Whoever wrote about the baby shower registry had me laughing so hard I farted...... as a father myself the best advice I can give you is stock up on diapers, wipes and cat naps...cuz you're in for one helluva ride

LOL...

<<LMO>>

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    JESUS CHRIST ITS CALLED PRE-CUM!!!!!! YES ...think of it as a big freaking sperm race...all the sperm are up at the head of the load...sometimes pre-cum has more sperm...

as far as the rest of the drama on this thread...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can this girl get pregnant....help im freaking out!-internet_cock.jpg  

LMFAO@ that attached pic!!!!!

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Thanks bro, you're pretty okay too.

~SC~
    SwoleCat and damiongage --- when the two of you have sex with each other, make sure you guys use a condom. Bah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    SwoleCat and damiongage --- when the two of you have sex with each other, make sure you guys use a condom. Bah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

You better be, because that's all an English degree is worth. Otherwise you'll be flipping burgers beside the guy on the fry line with a masters in Art History.

You better be, because that's all an English degree is worth. Otherwise you'll be flipping burgers beside the guy on the fry line with a masters in Art History.

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    For the 10th time. IT'S CALLED PRECUM! Not spew. Here are a few sex education sites. Pick one and please read it.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
    http://www.goaskalice.com/Cat6.html
    http://www.sxetc.org/
    http://www.positive.org/Home/index.html
    http://www.teenwire.com/index.asp
    http://www.siecus.org/

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

LOL I see this thread was alive and well while I was learning how to beat up bad guys!

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    There are 4, yeah 4 brand new parents in my neighborhood, 2,16 year old girls, and the lucky fathers are at the ripe old age off 18, and 19, shall I go grab any one of the 4 of them and have them explain to you that "pulling out" unprotected sex is perhaps a BAD idea for more than one reason?? This "spew" pre cum, is the cause of these new lives... but at least these young men, aren't using their ignorance as an excuse to run, they owned up to their bad judgement and are now buying diapers, formula, and pacifiers!

Their new motto is: If you're gonna play, you may have to pay! Funny I didn't know that life, was a game... Some people aren't mature enough to have custody of a gold fish!!

doby48 is offline Female Member
    im gonna take care of this once and for all, if she wants it that bad ill make her get an abortion.
    Wow... I don't want any kids but if a guy ever thought he could MAKE me get an abortion, he would be what I'd be bench pressing on Chest day! As a matter of fact I'd probably use him as a step for my calf raises too!
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

You girls do the same thing us guys do. 80 percent of the girls Ive been with dont use condoms and they say they dont like them.
    One girl called me up and asked why I didnt use a condom with her. I told her she knew I didnt have one on. She said she didnt know. I then got pissed and yelled at her that she was a fvcking liar cause when I pulled out she started giving me head and then I put it back in her. Oh but at that time she didnt know????
    GIVE ME A BREAK GIRLS.

BTW. The above mentioned girl was my ex girlfriend whom was on the pill at the time but we werent together during that sexual incident. So I usually wore a condom with her cause even on the pill, she is still fertile.
    I just wanted to use that as an example that you girls try to make it seem as though you are the ones who ALWAYS practice safe sex.
    Half the time, you girls try to keep the guy from using one saying you are allergic to them. Whatever. That just makes me double bag it on that ass.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    One more lil bastard for my taxes to support.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    You girls do the same thing us guys do. 80 percent of the girls Ive been with dont use condoms and they say they dont like them.
    One girl called me up and asked why I didnt use a condom with her. I told her she knew I didnt have one on. She said she didnt know. I then got pissed and yelled at her that she was a fvcking liar cause when I pulled out she started giving me head and then I put it back in her. Oh but at that time she didnt know????
    GIVE ME A BREAK GIRLS.

BTW. The above mentioned girl was my ex girlfriend whom was on the pill at the time but we werent together during that sexual incident. So I usually wore a condom with her cause even on the pill, she is still fertile.
    I just wanted to use that as an example that you girls try to make it seem as though you are the ones who ALWAYS practice safe sex.
    Half the time, you girls try to keep the guy from using one saying you are allergic to them. Whatever. That just makes me double bag it on that ass.
    he speaks the truth!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Some people aren't mature enough to have custody of a gold fish!!
    I think I will be laughign at this for days and days!!!!!

doby48 is offline Female Member
    GIVE ME A BREAK GIRLS.

Hey now, we aren't all bad. But in all honesty, I haven't always practiced safe sex. I take my precautions with being on the pill, but that obviously does nothing to prevent STDs but I don't like condoms either. I wouldn't go back and yell at the guy for not wearing one though cause I was there too and it was my call too. Any any female who says she didn't know you weren't wearing one is full of ****. It is very easy to tell the difference when the guy is wearing one or not.

(BTW... before all the bashing starts, I have been tested and have only been with one guy now for a few years)
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to calm down, and stop dissin' swole cat, I know the truth hurts and it hard to hear but dont get all bend out of shape about it. The reason these guys are giving smart a$$ remarks is b/c dont you think its a little stupid to ask if precum can get a girl pregnant after youve already had sex. I mean c'mon man use you head, and not the one in your pants, its common knowledge that precum can get a girl pregant and seeing as though you didnt know this you shouldnt be having sex. Buy the sounds of things, you are going to be running into a few more problems than you think b/c of your lack of knowledge. Educate yourself man.

Actually his ignorance in regards to safe sex isn't what got me to respond to his posts. What prompted me to lean into him was the way in which he pranced around the thread here as if he was Pimp Daddy Kane, bragging about "they just come to me", and "she misses the bronze cock king" or whatever that ridiculous jibberish was. Then he says he's a arrogant cocky person, and thinks we're supposed to accept all of that. Fat (__!__) chance.

If you come off like a cocky a$$hole, well, if the shoe fits...................sport it.

~SC~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information