Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 91
  1. #1
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303

    can this girl get pregnant....help im freaking out!

    alright ive been shagging someone on the side for a while and it all stopped abrubtly, as this bitch turned psycho on me all of a sudden, demanding crap like big commitment and marriage and so on. i have done it with her numerous times without a condom, but ive NEVER cummed in her, i always pull out, but there has been SPEW in there. a few days ago she started talking about how spew (if thats what its called) can make girl pregnant, and im thinking 'why the hell u talking about that now?!'. next day she tells me shes puking and that she feels sick, let alone all the mood changes. she tells me shes going to the doc to check what the problem is. a couple of days after that i tried to talk to her about visit to doc but she had a huge wall, her mood completely changed and now shes not even talking to me, its like shes turned into a completly different person within 2 days! now im really not worried about the relationship at all, im glad its over coz like i said she turned all weird on me, what im afraid of is that she might be pregnant, and that would devastate me. and i am very sure that, if she is pregnant, she will try to hide it from me coz of thins ive said about having kids and what not(long story). i dont want to have a child with her, thats last thing i want, but i feel like there is nothing i can do. Can spew make a woman pregnant, plz say it aint so?!

  2. #2
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    I'm confused..if she was pregnant would you want to have anything to do with the kid? If she is, just wait a couple of minths until she starts showing and then confront her.

  3. #3
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    My suggestion would be top never f*ck a chick without a condom, thats just a bad situation waiting to happen. The only thing you can really do is get her to take a pregnacy test.

  4. #4
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    run ... run like a looney bin!

    no, I dunno man, sorry to hear it .. I had a issue like that and the chick went and aborted the baby.. which just disgusted the livin hell outta me.

    All the best bro.

  5. #5
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    yes......... sperm is in the "Pre Cum"

    yes she can get pregnant...

    Yes for $300 you can get a dna test.. but not till the child is born...

    yes you can tell her even if it is your's you will not have anything to do with her..

    yes... she can get an abortion..


    yes for about $500 copay you can get a vasectamy........
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    it doesn't take much sperm to get a women pregnant......... you could be a daddy bro....... if you don't want kids you need to ware a condom.

  7. #7
    ntwrk's Avatar
    ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    95
    Always wear a jimmy!!!!!!! Always!

  8. #8
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    it doesn't take much sperm to get a women pregnant......... you could be a daddy bro....... if you don't want kids you need to ware a condom.
    but i cant have anything to do with this child, its just not the right thing for me. problem is i always knew she wanted kids from me, and that she is very much against abortion, thats one of the discussion we have had, and so she was like "if i get pregnant ill never tell you coz ull want me to have abortion, so ill only tell u when its born, heck i might not even tell you at all". but stupid me, i never cared about anything like that coz i was very strong willed to always pullout and not cum in, coz ive always thought that spew has no sperm in it, its just suppose to be fluid that clears/cleans the way for the sperm to shoot out, or something like that.

  9. #9
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    you shouldnt even be having sex..

  10. #10
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you shouldnt even be having sex..
    ummm, now why would you say something like that!? listen dude, they come to me, sometimes its like i cant do anything about it but to get laid. sry.

  11. #11
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    ummm, now why would you say something like that!? listen dude, they come to me, sometimes its like i cant do anything about it but to get laid. sry.
    Dont take it Personal .... You shouldnt be having sex if you're not prepared to handle the Responsibilty that goes along with it. If she is pregnant and chooses not to have an Abortion She can make your life very miserible for the next 18 years...financialy speaking

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    CAPS BELOW.........LOTS OF THESE THREADS LATELY. USE YOUR HEAD GUYS, NOT YOUR D*CKHEAD.

    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    but i cant have anything to do with this child, its just not the right thing for me.

    HAHA, TOUGH SH*T. YOU WAIVED THOSE RIGHTS WHEN YOU STUCK IT IN!

    problem is i always knew she wanted kids from me, and that she is very much against abortion, thats one of the discussion we have had, and so she was like "if i get pregnant ill never tell you coz ull want me to have abortion, so ill only tell u when its born, heck i might not even tell you at all".

    THEN, IF AFTER KNOWING THIS, YOU STILL DID NOT USE A CONDOM, WELL, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?????

    but stupid me, i never cared about anything like that coz i was very strong willed to always pullout and not cum in

    THAT METHOD HAS A 90% FAILURE RATE.........U DO THE MATH.

    , coz ive always thought that spew has no sperm in it, its just suppose to be fluid that clears/cleans the way for the sperm to shoot out, or something like that.
    WRONG, PRE-SEMINAL FLUID CAN GET A WOMAN PREGNANT VERY EASILY.

    ~SC~

  13. #13
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    ummm, now why would you say something like that!? listen dude, they come to me, sometimes its like i cant do anything about it but to get laid. sry.
    So now you're a pimp who's got it like that huh?

    Use your brain brutha......."I can't do anything about it"...........what a load!

    ~SC~

  14. #14
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    So......thought up of any names for the kid???

  15. #15
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    "Redwizza Jr."



    ~SC~

  16. #16
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    lmao

  17. #17
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "Redwizza Jr."



    ~SC~
    It has a nice ring to it

  18. #18
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    LMFAO @ that baby................. that's funny (__!__) stuff man, hahahhahah.

    ~SC~

  19. #19
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    These threads are really pissing me off. The other one where that guy is pretending to be in rehab makes my blood boil. Everybody listen - if you don't want a kid, don't stick your cock in some nasty slut's cooch. It's as simple as that.
    Last edited by bad_man; 06-17-2004 at 03:20 PM.

  20. #20
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yes for about $500 copay you can get a vasectamy........


    lmao....


    when you leave the clinic....be a man.....jog home.....

  21. #21
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    These threads are really pissing me off. The other one where that guy is pretending to be in rehab makes my blood boil. Everybody listen - if you don't want a kid, don't stick your cock in some nasty slut's cooch. It's as simple as that.
    Ditto! (Or, Dit-HOE)

    ~SC~

  22. #22
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    alright ive been shagging someone on the side for a while and it all stopped abrubtly, as this bitch turned psycho on me all of a sudden, demanding crap like big commitment and marriage and so on. i have done it with her numerous times without a condom, but ive NEVER cummed in her, i always pull out, but there has been SPEW in there. a few days ago she started talking about how spew (if thats what its called) can make girl pregnant, Can spew make a woman pregnant, plz say it aint so?!

    Dont you kids go to HEALTH ED anymore. I bet you think you cant get aids if you pull out. I bet you think virgins cant get pregnant.

    You know chicks can get pregnant. You just wanted to play retarded so you wouldnt have to use a condom.
    BTW. I hope you dont plan on using steroids cause you will probably be retarded with that as well.

  23. #23
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Dont you kids go to HEALTH ED anymore. I bet you think you cant get aids if you pull out. I bet you think virgins cant get pregnant.

    You know chicks can get pregnant. You just wanted to play retarded so you wouldnt have to use a condom.
    BTW. I hope you dont plan on using steroids cause you will probably be retarded with that as well.
    nice try at trying to be funny....keep trying.

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    nice try at trying to be funny....keep trying.
    Actually, there was no humor in his post, but there was advice/direction.

    I'd look into that, as not everyone is playing games.

    ~SC~

  25. #25
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    if you don't want a kid, don't stick your cock in some nasty slut's cooch. It's as simple as that.
    yep....plenty of other places to stick it........that wont knock her up

  26. #26
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    CAPS BELOW.........LOTS OF THESE THREADS LATELY. USE YOUR HEAD GUYS, NOT YOUR D*CKHEAD.



    WRONG, PRE-SEMINAL FLUID CAN GET A WOMAN PREGNANT VERY EASILY.

    ~SC~
    thats why i like you.........tell people what they NEED to hear....not what they WANT to hear

  27. #27
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Thanks bro, you're pretty okay too.



    ~SC~

  28. #28
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Thanks bro, you're pretty okay too.



    ~SC~

  29. #29
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    listen all of you,starting with you swole, have completly misinterpreted everything i said and have come up with your own conclusions for the sake of the 'argument'.
    first of all swole no im not a pimp i just happen to have a big dick and word goes around fast, and i TAKE ADVANTAGE of it. second of all i would have NEVER had unprotected sex with just anybody, she is someone i know well enough to know she is not a skank who sleeps around, bitch is 26 been with 3 men total all her life, i know that for FACT.

    and pulling out has a 90% failure rate....HUH?!!! where did u come up with that statistic? and i never said that i have failed to pull out. like i said....I HAVE ALWAYS PULLED OUT, but i was just unsure of SPEW, the liquid that gets out early on way before i cum. so its not abour my lack of information at all, i just never imagined that that fluid has sperm in it.

    but u know what, bitch apparently misses the persian bronze cock, as she had called just a few minutes ago wanting to "work things out", meaning she wants some more, so im gonna take care of this once and for all, if she wants it that bad ill make her get an abortion.

  30. #30
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Man, what the f*ck are you thinking. If a chic stresses to me she wants to have my kid...the last thing I would do is bang her.....especailly with out a hard hat on....you f*cked yourself dawg....pre-cum/cum/post cum....they all do the same thing...knock biatches up!

    Best of luck bro....you should register at Target for the baby shower...

  31. #31
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    1. If you do not want to have kids....... use a condom(if you have not figured this out you need some sex education)

    2. If you cannot handle the responsibility that comes along with sex....do not do it

    3. Why would you chance it if you knew she was physco?

    4. She has only been with 3 guys....how many girls were those guys with??? It only takes one to get infected with something

    5. How do know she is clean?? are you the only one she is "shagging on the side?"

    6.like most newbies....you need to do some research

    7. Is your name really Big Dick McGee???

  32. #32
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Man, what the f*ck are you thinking. If a chic stresses to me she wants to have my kid...the last thing I would do is bang her.....especailly with out a hard hat on....you f*cked yourself dawg....pre-cum/cum/post cum....they all do the same thing...knock biatches up!

    Best of luck bro....you should register at Target for the baby shower...
    lol, i like that target remark, very funny. actually dude, she never stressed it out, she was just saying often that she would LOVE to have my kids, and blah blah. but its not like she was demanding it or anything.

  33. #33
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    No need to call me out "starting w/Swole", you don't have that privilege.

    How old are you anyhow? You seem very defensive/juvenile.

    I didn't come up w/my own conclusions, I responded to the bafoonish posts you made, as did all others. You come off as Mr. "Daddy O" or some sh*t, now you feel the need to brag about your d*ck size as if anyone cares. You continually make yourself look like more of a clueless jerkoff idiot.

    Best of luck w/the Lamaze classes, as YOU are the one w/the family and sh*t now, not us.

    Partna!

    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    listen all of you,starting with you swole, have completly misinterpreted everything i said and have come up with your own conclusions for the sake of the 'argument'.
    first of all swole no im not a pimp i just happen to have a big dick and word goes around fast, and i TAKE ADVANTAGE of it. second of all i would have NEVER had unprotected sex with just anybody, she is someone i know well enough to know she is not a skank who sleeps around, bitch is 26 been with 3 men total all her life, i know that for FACT.

    and pulling out has a 90% failure rate....HUH?!!! where did u come up with that statistic? and i never said that i have failed to pull out. like i said....I HAVE ALWAYS PULLED OUT, but i was just unsure of SPEW, the liquid that gets out early on way before i cum. so its not abour my lack of information at all, i just never imagined that that fluid has sperm in it.

    but u know what, bitch apparently misses the persian bronze cock, as she had called just a few minutes ago wanting to "work things out", meaning she wants some more, so im gonna take care of this once and for all, if she wants it that bad ill make her get an abortion.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-17-2004 at 05:52 PM.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cajun Country
    Posts
    431
    Always sheath your dagger before you bag her.

  35. #35
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No need to call me out "starting w/Swole", you don't have that privilege.

    How old are you anyhow? You seem very defensive/juvenile.

    I didn't come up w/my own conclusions, I responded to the bafoonish posts you made, as did all others. You come off as Mr. "Daddy O" or some sh*t, now you feel the need to brag about your d*ck size as if anyone cares. You continually make yourself look like more of a clueless jerkoff idiot.

    Best of luck w/the Lamaze classes, as YOU are the one w/the family and sh*t now, not us.

    Partna!

    ~SC~
    umm....ok bud, looks like some one is way over his head. listen, im not the one who is self obsessed. i just said that so id piss off idiots like you. i bet u one of those who are very informed about tanning beds and not much else.

    partna!??? what the **** is that, tanned white boy trying to be black or something, do u listen to rap? lol

    PS. im not clueless jerkoff, im an arrogant jerkoff, get it right.
    Last edited by redwizza; 06-17-2004 at 06:05 PM.

  36. #36
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    You still yappin' kid? Shouldn't you be out making money for your soon to be family? Buying condoms? Looking for a crib?

    It's obvious you've no idea who I am.

    You won't last long around here w/an attitude like that. I won't even begin to address your 4th grade "rap this, tanning booth" that. I can tell you however that I do go into tanning booths, yes, as I need to be tanned when I take pictures to appear in magazines.

    What have you done that's as recognizable? Exactly.......nothing. In your town you may be known by your own title you gave yourself as the "bronze d*ck slinger who gets around un-protected", but other than that, you have nothing tangible!

    Me in over my head? Ummm, I'm not the one who has a slut knocked up.

    Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa.

    ~SC~


    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    umm....ok bud, looks like some one is way over his head. listen, im not the one who is self obsessed. i just said that so id piss off idiots like you. i bet u one of those who are very informed about tanning beds and not much else.

    partna!??? what the **** is that, tanned white boy trying to be black or something, do u listen to rap? lol

    PS. im not clueless jerkoff, im an arrogant jerkoff, get it right.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-17-2004 at 06:48 PM.

  37. #37
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You still yappin' kid? Shouldn't you be out making money for your soon to be family? Buying condoms? Looking for a crib?

    It's obvious you've no idea who I am.

    You won't last long around here w/an attitude like that. I won't even begin to address your 4th grade "rap this, tanning booth" that. I can tell you however that I do go into tanning booths, yes, as I need to be tanned when I take pictures to appear in magazines.

    What have you done that's as recognizable? Exactly.......

    Me in over my head? Ummm, I'm not the one who has a slut knocked up.

    ~SC~



    Owned......


    redwizza you need to calm the f*ck down before you get your ass banned


    <<LMO>>

  38. #38
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    anal sex bro, she wont get knocked up that way baby.... remember this wise statement by me...DD

  39. #39
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    "u obviously dont know who i am". u r a ****ing moron thats who you are, i dont give a **** about who you are and thats my point exactly, we're all nothing, just a bunch of sob's who eat too much. so yes, you are obviously way over your head since you are the one who is suggesting they are someone important, when saying things like "u dont know who i am". listen dude, u just behind a ****ing desk just like the rest of all, if u can get ppl to lose weight or lose fat, or if u make alot of money, point is I DONT CARE. the thread had ONE REAL QUESTION and it did not need your sensless/aimless replies. i was basically asking if spew could ever have sperm in it. THATS IT.
    Last edited by redwizza; 06-17-2004 at 06:59 PM.

  40. #40
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    umm....ok bud, looks like some one is way over his head. listen, im not the one who is self obsessed. i just said that so id piss off idiots like you. i bet u one of those who are very informed about tanning beds and not much else.

    partna!??? what the **** is that, tanned white boy trying to be black or something, do u listen to rap? lol

    PS. im not clueless jerkoff, im an arrogant jerkoff, get it right.

    bro....you really need to calm down....flaming on SC is a quick ticket to getting banned....do you even know who he is??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •