i wasn't going to share this with all of you because it kinda makes me look like a douchebag but then i thought....all of you are douchebags as well so here goes...

i left my moms this morning and on the way back home i stopped at this you buy we fry fish cafe....well i ordered 3 fillets and a baked potatoe to go and as i'm paying this hot little mexican chica walks in talking on her cell....i smiled and she smiled too but this girl was REALLY hot....so i pay and (doing some major thinking) walk out to my truck....i start kicking myself right off the bat for not talking to her...she smiled really big at me and we locked eyes for a few seconds.....well i thought 'fook this' and wrote a note....now this where most of you are going to laugh at me but i got a surprise for you too...i wrote my name, number and a note saying 'i know this is strange but your just too cute not too'......yeah i thought it pretty corny too....but dropped a nut and walked back in and handed it to her as she talked on her phone.....then i beat myself up mentally for being such a tool....i mean 'cute' WTF........well i get home about 10 minutes later and guess what.....she already called!!!!

she left a message saying that she was very flattered and when i have time to give her a call and maybe we could hook up for a drink!!!!

that is all.....