Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the_rebirth is offline Member
    most women suck dude, just 4get bout her and move on...

its not worth it..

VIXI is offline Female Member
    some don't find friends as easily dispensable...and maybe bitter was a bad choice of words...but then again maybe were some of yours in the past weeks...hence my confusion as to your demeanor towards me now...yeah so people got burned...but no reason to be angry with me or give such negative advice...you can't tell me those were placed in the form of kind words...especially in open forum....still want to know my favorite color?...like I said...apparently I don't know you and let's just keep it that way

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Bitter? BTW, I had no idea it was a joke, joke or not, I wouldn't identify w/that even jokingly since you were so upset about the phrase at an earlier moment in time, many weeks ago.

That was just advice that's all, you're looking a bit too far into things w/the "person I knew" and "let it lie" stuff.

That's last week indeed! It's been laid.........

Carry on.

~SC~

no...just check this thread...i make a simple joking comment...and i'm about to get stoned again...nothing against you AB

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    i'm about to get stoned again
    ****... i wish i could be gettin stoned.. lucky u

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    some don't find friends as easily dispensable...and maybe bitter was a bad choice of words...but then again maybe were some of yours in the past weeks...hence my confusion as to your demeanor towards me now...yeah so people got burned...but no reason to be angry with me or give such negative advice...you can't tell me those were placed in the form of kind words...especially in open forum....still want to know my favorite color?...like I said...apparently I don't know you and let's just keep it that way
    My advice: Be like Usher, let it burn........I said it's "been laid" because you think otherwise for one reason or another. K, I gave you advice and sounded like a Dad instead of friend............shoot me at dawn if you must.

Hey! Go and visit "Purky". You are looking too far into things for real, and I believe you just need to chill out.

I said I wished you the best right? All good, carry on, do your THANG!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-04-2004 at 02:54 PM.

I'll be sure to chunk some rocks at ya if I ever meet ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    ****... i wish i could be gettin stoned.. lucky u

I'll be sure to chunk some rocks at ya if I ever meet ya...
    werd ... at this point that would feel great.. and would make pain i have turn into other pain so it would make me 4get about the other pain..hmmm... i dunt think i make sence..

hehaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    werd ... at this point that would feel great.. and would make pain i have turn into other pain so it would make me 4get about the other pain..hmmm... i dunt think i make sence..

hehaw?
    Ricky, got your text message.............hit me up ASAP I wanna know about yesterday.

Thanks!
    ~SC~

you brought up the unkind attention whore "advice" not me..."to each his own" is not kind advice...actually somewhat demeaning in this case...which would lead me to believe you still feel the need to add insult to injury...so i didn't bring this crap back up you did...I was fine just carrying on and I am just Fabulous...I wish you the best as well ...stinkin drama ...

My advice: Be like Usher, let it burn........I said it's "been laid" because you think otherwise for one reason or another.

Go and visit "Purky". You are looking too far into things for real, and I believe you just need to chill out.

I said I wished you the best right? All good, carry on!

~SC~

no shooting necessary....would be a waste...lata

My advice: Be like Usher, let it burn........I said it's "been laid" because you think otherwise for one reason or another. K, I gave you advice and sounded like a Dad instead of friend............shoot me at dawn if you must.

Hey! Go and visit "Purky". You are looking too far into things for real, and I believe you just need to chill out.

I said I wished you the best right? All good, carry on, do your THANG!

~SC~

you brought up the unkind attention whore "advice" not me..."to each his own" is not kind advice...actually somewhat demeaning in this case...which would lead me to believe you still feel the need to add insult to injury...so i didn't bring this crap back up you did...I was fine just carrying on and I am just Fabulous...I wish you the best as well ...stinkin drama ...
    Purky I tell ya, go see Purky!!!

If anything, it was lookin' out as some people may view it that way (people on this board) and as a Vet I'm supposed to deter that. How about just never mind. You're getting more bent than Gumby over nothing.

Workout time!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-04-2004 at 03:12 PM.

gimme a break..i was tryin to be civil...i meant a waste as in you're too smart and that **** body of yours...you worked hard for that...you've overcome too much for any kind of drama to be of consequence...I feel ya...and yeah I may go visit purky this evening ...nobody bending here just leanin...take care dad...have a good workout

Purky I tell ya, go see Purky!!!

If anything, it was lookin' out as some people may view it that way (people on this board) and as a Vet I'm supposed to deter that. How about just never mind. You're getting more bent than Gumby over nothing.

Workout time!

~SC~

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    come on now, i started this thread for relationship HELP, lets not get off topic. cant we all just get along

we're cool...I'm at Purky's....hehe

I do apologize for the highjacking though...blown_sc must be rubbin off on me...lol...j/k sweetie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information