Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Imagine if instead of taking a dump to excrete poo we had a sac where our ass is

The sac would just keep collecting fecal matter for ever and ever or until you die. Imagine how much poo you would have to drag around with you. That would blow somethin' fierce. You would probably smell bad all the time and stuff too. If the subject matter of this thread is at all offensive in any way, then please understand that that was not my intention. Rather, I was simply trying to expand the minds of today's youth. Fellow citizens, I implore you to consider what it is I'm saying and to treat every word as gospel lest your lives be forfeit. I totally wish I had the power to forfeit people's lives, I feel rather strongly I should add at this point. I'd be all, "Hey you, guess what? That life you got going on over there? You know the one. Yeah, well it's forfeit pal. Hand it over." Then I'd kick him in the crotch. Then I'd beat him with a dead bunny. A furry one too. Yeah I'm talkin' to you.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    whats wonderful is that all I need to do is read the title to know if a thread was started by Nathan

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    The sac would just keep collecting fecal matter for ever and ever or until you die. Imagine how much poo you would have to drag around with you. That would blow somethin' fierce. You would probably smell bad all the time and stuff too. If the subject matter of this thread is at all offensive in any way, then please understand that that was not my intention. Rather, I was simply trying to expand the minds of today's youth. Fellow citizens, I implore you to consider what it is I'm saying and to treat every word as gospel lest your lives be forfeit. I totally wish I had the power to forfeit people's lives, I feel rather strongly I should add at this point. I'd be all, "Hey you, guess what? That life you got going on over there? You know the one. Yeah, well it's forfeit pal. Hand it over." Then I'd kick him in the crotch. Then I'd beat him with a dead bunny. A furry one too. Yeah I'm talkin' to you.
    LMFAOOO....this is one of your better ones lately......that BC bud must really be rocking your world.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time. It beats the heck out of that magial herb one that was posted a while back.....

slamd097 is offline Banned
    gives a whole new meaning to crap hitting the fan...or beating the crap outta someone...

come one you all saw that one!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    whats wonderful is that all I need to do is read the title to know if a thread was started by Nathan

LMAO. I know.....That was good.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    that would be odd

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    that would be strange. Ive always been wondering this myself

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I wear dipers, don't judge me!@

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Nathan, I say this for everyone of your threads....thanks for the laughs bro....good times....

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    That would be a few tons of poo. I think you should be able to use the poo sac as a defensive tool. Or the person with the biggest poo sac is the dominate male.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    That would be a few tons of poo. I think you should be able to use the poo sac as a defensive tool. Or the person with the biggest poo sac is the dominate male.
    That's what I'm talking about. Whoever had the biggest poo sac would be:

1) More mature and wiser.
    2) In the best shape since he has to carry around the biggest sac of poo all the time.
    3) Gets the most food and so is probably the best provider.

It all makes sense.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    and it'd be like with lions and stuff where the bigger/more dominate male got all the biatches..........therefore, the bigger sac of shiit you have, the more biatches you get

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Can I wheel my poo bag around on a skateboard? It hurts when I keep scraping it on the asphault.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    That's what I'm talking about. Whoever had the biggest poo sac would be:

1) More mature and wiser.
    2) In the best shape since he has to carry around the biggest sac of poo all the time.
    3) Gets the most food and so is probably the best provider.

It all makes sense.
    I have to ask..........would the males of this race fight over women with their "poo sacks"? Sort of like rams butting heads. Would the loser have to wallow in his own poo or forced to wallow in the winners poo? Well at least with as very large poo sack you would never need a chair......something else to look forward to. hahahaha

butterface is offline Banned
    Thats strange becuase I have had a dream just like that. I also one time dreamt i was in a pit like silence of the lambs naked and the only nourshipment I had was when people would pop their butts in view and squat and shoot a doo doo in my face. I would have to survice on urine and feces my whole life and paddle in the poo and urine until it got higher and higher and i was able to swim my way out. I would sleep on my back floating around. The hardest part would be the time during which the water was around neck leve but not high enough to where you could float.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    butterface...........get offline, go to doctor, seek help........haha, thats good shiit bro

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    Thats strange becuase I have had a dream just like that. I also one time dreamt i was in a pit like silence of the lambs naked and the only nourshipment I had was when people would pop their butts in view and squat and shoot a doo doo in my face. I would have to survice on urine and feces my whole life and paddle in the poo and urine until it got higher and higher and i was able to swim my way out. I would sleep on my back floating around. The hardest part would be the time during which the water was around neck leve but not high enough to where you could float.
    That's just awesome.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    wtf AR is getting weirder my the minute lol

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    LMFAO...Nathan...u apparently have some competition for creativity...

Thread Information