Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i try bro i try, i figured while your blowing SC youd need someone to hold ya after all of that hahahaha. im a funny guy tonight lol. im just happy i just paid off all of my credit card bills.... now i want a f-cking cheese steak but i cant, nooooo i hvae to wait till f-cking sunday, which is cheat day. i hate working out i tell ya
    Swole likes it when I call him Daddy. He likes to cuddle.

That's cool about payin' the debt off though.. fo' real...
    I just endulged in more tuna... lucky us!

Paingain is offline Banned
    these bouncers wouldnt be on this site, these guys looked like fat ****in Jared from Subway.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Did one of them look like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The strip club mishap-marky.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    It shows that with big muscles often comes respect, probably in the wrong forum but oh well.
    yeah! and dont you know that sus. will make you be able to kick more ass in a fight
    abstrack@protonmail.com

AnabolicAlien Guest

hehe...

here's one of the barrel asses right here..

http://www.bodytechusa.com/images/04...k_b3_small.swf

hehehe..

E.T.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Swole likes it when I call him Daddy. He likes to cuddle.

That's cool about payin' the debt off though.. fo' real...
    I just endulged in more tuna... lucky us!
    **** right bro, debt free and house shopping lol. ill have to down some tuna tomorrow that sh-t i cant stand. i know its sooo good for me but i hate the taste.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Thats pretty cool bro. One time I was an ex Military Special forces kind of guy, and someone kidnapped my daughter. They caught me and told me the that I had to kill a foreign dictator for me to get my daughter back. So they threw me in a plane to South America with this one big black dude. Then I broke his neck, snuck into the bottow of the plane and jumped 500+feet in the air where I landed in this shallow marsh.

I then proceeded to follow this one dude named Sulley in this red Alfa Romero that I stole with this girl driving, and can you believe it was Ray Dawn Chong??? So we go throught this whole fight scene in a mall and I take out like 10 security guards. So this guy takes off in his yellow porsche so we follow his ass and we catch him, and i dangle him off his foot over a ledge with one arm. I get some info off this loser and I say this one catchy like "Remember when I told you I was gonna kill you last?....I lied."
    That was really cool

So I then rob a Gun store that doubles as the worlds leading supplier in weapons. I jack a plane, fly to South America. I kill around 187 Soldiers with my never endind supply of bullets, and I occasionally use hardware material, like blades for saws, pitchforks and the like.

I kill all these bitches and then I get my daughter back.

Thats my story

LMAO

rugger2 is offline New Member
    Thats the funniest thing ive hear in a while

Thats pretty cool bro. One time I was an ex Military Special forces kind of guy, and someone kidnapped my daughter. They caught me and told me the that I had to kill a foreign dictator for me to get my daughter back. So they threw me in a plane to South America with this one big black dude. Then I broke his neck, snuck into the bottow of the plane and jumped 500+feet in the air where I landed in this shallow marsh.

I then proceeded to follow this one dude named Sulley in this red Alfa Romero that I stole with this girl driving, and can you believe it was Ray Dawn Chong??? So we go throught this whole fight scene in a mall and I take out like 10 security guards. So this guy takes off in his yellow porsche so we follow his ass and we catch him, and i dangle him off his foot over a ledge with one arm. I get some info off this loser and I say this one catchy like "Remember when I told you I was gonna kill you last?....I lied."
    That was really cool

thats the funniest thing ive heard in a while

thats the funniest thing i've heard in a while
    So I then rob a Gun store that doubles as the worlds leading supplier in weapons. I jack a plane, fly to South America. I kill around 187 Soldiers with my never endind supply of bullets, and I occasionally use hardware material, like blades for saws, pitchforks and the like.

I kill all these bitches and then I get my daughter back.

Thats my story

AnabolicAlien Guest

gay bar...

ya know... i was thinking about it. i've heard a story like this before except it was a couple of guys in a gay bar.

E.T.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    maraxus, I enjoyed the story...sounds like it could be a chuck norris flick or something

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I dont see why everyone is jumping all over this guy. He was just telling a story, nobody is forcing you to read it. Also, its in the AR lounge, described as an off topic forum where you can discuss anything. Even poeple within AR have different lifestyles, if he wants to express his thats his own business. If the mods dont want this type of stuff posted, that is their business, and they should state it.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    I dont see why everyone is jumping all over this guy. He was just telling a story, nobody is forcing you to read it. Also, its in the AR lounge, described as an off topic forum where you can discuss anything. Even poeple within AR have different lifestyles, if he wants to express his thats his own business. If the mods dont want this type of stuff posted, that is their business, and they should state it.
    i think its cause no one belives his story. i know at any of the strip clubs i go to, if someone tried that they would be carried out in a stretcher no matter how big they are.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    i think its cause no one belives his story. i know at any of the strip clubs i go to, if someone tried that they would be carried out in a stretcher no matter how big they are.

and most of us are tired of people coming on here being internet bad asses. Come on here feeding us bull **** and expecting us to eat every bite. Sorry bro. To many adults here who can read right threw that ****.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    maraxus, I enjoyed the story...sounds like it could be a chuck norris flick or something
    Story of my life bro.......

Sta11ion is offline Member
    This is to funny, evertime I read these storys they all ways get to the next level. This webpage should be changed to believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    and most of us are tired of people coming on here being internet bad asses. Come on here feeding us bull **** and expecting us to eat every bite. Sorry bro. To many adults here who can read right threw that ****.
    well i really am a fat bouncer, lol that i wasnt joking about lol hahaaha

fatty

Well if you are a fat bouncer thats cool. Just wanted to tell you your boyfriend in your avatar is looking ripped.

**** right bro, debt free and house shopping lol. ill have to down some tuna tomorrow that sh-t i cant stand. i know its sooo good for me but i hate the taste.
    It is the black death...
    House shopping? Jeez bro.. don't tell me that you're an adult now!

Well if you are a fat bouncer thats cool. Just wanted to tell you your boyfriend in your avatar is looking ripped.
    He pays me 10 bux a year to let him post my pic as himself...

Sta11ion is offline Member
    This is to funny, evertime I read these storys they all ways get to the next level. This webpage should be changed to believe it or not.

Deja fukin vu

Real bodybuilders give each other props, they dont bash one another. All I was trying to do was show one of the benefits that the gym has given me. I guess if one person reads this and is motivated to maybe stand up for themselves next time something like this happens to them, then the story has done its job. The guys bashing me are probably the same ones at the gym that stand around talking about everybody else while I'm nailing out another set, but what are you going to do???

You and GQ Bouncer should hook up, and become this crazy tag team.

Real bodybuilders give each other props, they dont bash one another. All I was trying to do was show one of the benefits that the gym has given me. I guess if one person reads this and is motivated to maybe stand up for themselves next time something like this happens to them, then the story has done its job. The guys bashing me are probably the same ones at the gym that stand around talking about everybody else while I'm nailing out another set, but what are you going to do???

Don't call me one of those guys that stand around at the gym. Hell I don't even go to the gym. I just call from my cell phone and ask my boy who is there. Then he sets there and explains to me what they look like and are doing and then we both make fun of them.

Quake is offline Member
    This reminds me of a chapter in a book I once read by a long time bouncer. The chapter was called -

"Who said fat men can't fight?"

your boy talks on the cell in the middle of his workout with ya, thats pretty hardcore, my training partners and I dont have time for talk in the gym, we are too focused on getting big, hhahahahhahah.

your boy talks on the cell in the middle of his workout with ya, thats pretty hardcore, my training partners and I dont have time for talk in the gym, we are too focused on getting big, hhahahahhahah.
    He was being sarcastic

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Bro just be lucky those fat ass bouncers didn't zap you and your boy with a stun gun and kick the living **** out of you in some back alley .. props for standing up but consider yourself lucky

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    STUN GUN... a fighter.

singern is offline Banned
    Maraxus, No disrespect intended, but who is the stupid looking fool with the jewelry in your avatar???? If its you please accept my apologies. Really...
    Last edited by singern; 07-21-2004 at 01:04 PM.

yeah he's my boyfriend lol, he likes the fatties

He pays me 10 bux a year to let him post my pic as himself...
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh **** bro dont give all the tricks away, your gonna have them all knowing our evil little plan lol

It is the black death...
    House shopping? Jeez bro.. don't tell me that you're an adult now!
    yes i know, im turning 24 on friday so figured its time to start acting a more like a adult lol. just dont tell the 18-19 year old women about my b day lol, unless they wanna give me a present lol

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Maraxus, No disrespect intended, but who is the stupid looking fool with the jewelry in your avatar???? If its you please accept my apologies. Really...
    His name is Ali G... and he's British.... search Ali G on google...

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Jc stomper u fatty

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man ive heard some rediculous stuff in my day and that story up above
    took tha cake. And I will say that this site has a good ratio for the bull****
    to truth.

yes i know, im turning 24 on friday so figured its time to start acting a more like a adult lol. just dont tell the 18-19 year old women about my b day lol, unless they wanna give me a present lol
    Bro... I turn 20 in January... I'm old!!!!!!...
    I still feel 12 though ... ah well...

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Respect omie. You gotsta be wicked like this bloke ova ere. BOO YA KA SHA!

singern is offline Banned
    Respect omie. You gotsta be wicked like this bloke ova ere. BOO YA KA SHA!

Im sorry can you repeat that in english please..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information