Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This is a no win situation. Been there done that with my EX-wife, note the EX. I told her it was misleading and false advertising she advertised herself as a size 6 which I purchased in my marital contract, it had no clause for a size 12!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Gp out and buy yourself a 10 week fina prop winny cycle.Then in those 10 weeks gain 20 pounds of solid muscle and get sooooooo shreeded its sick.During those 10 weeks hit the tanning sallons.Then when you got that whole Stan Mcquay thing going on that women love buy her a present.The present will be a vacation.On the beach of course.I promise you when she spends a week with you in the beach, with hot women drooling (spelling) over your abs, she will hit the gym as soon as you come home! Her gaining weight only means she got really comfortable with you, you should take it as a sort of compliment!

decadbal is offline Banned
    just tell her the truth, you didnt sign up to phuck a sasquatch and would like her to replace or resize the girl u love

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just tell her the truth, you didnt sign up to phuck a sasquatch and would like her to replace or resize the girl u love

~SC~

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Danny....why not send her .....growing body to Swole Cat for a dramatic weightloss program..........he could whip her back into shape.....and then tell her...if you gain a pound....i'm sending you to BDTR...and hes gonna beat it off ya.....

lmao...just kidding....but hey ...she can see shes gaining....why not look good for your man.....unless your an ugly mug.....are ya????
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

VIXI is offline Female Member
    i think the pointing out hotties could definetely be the way to go...many women have distorted views of themselves and tend to think they are smaller than they are...so pointing out fatties might not get you too far if she doesn't think she looks like them...if it isn't in her to care about herself physically and and healthwise not only for you but for herself also ...then she may just not be compatible with you anymore...sometimes there are just issues in relationships you have to decide if you can live with or not...only you can decide if that is one of them...if you feel the need to complain about it...then you may already be answering that question...does she express any kind of desire to want to get smaller...or healthier for that matter?...I know when I eat crappy...I feel like crap...maybe you could talk to her about how she feels when she eats junk...tell her to give you a chance with you eating healthy together....and see if she feels better....good luck

builtthekid is offline Banned

be positive

Well a good friend told me that you should never
    call a girl fat because it hurts so much. Just start
    hinting to her that she really needs to lose weight
    start encouraging her to change her diet. And if
    all else fails just reach back and slap the hoe.
    Just kidding.

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Punch her in her mouth and say thats just a taste of what you are going to get if you dont get your fat ass in the gym you fat pig bitch.
    thats some funny ass s***

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You Strap Her Down And Give Her Lyposuction.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    just tell her she does not turn you on anymore and its getting too heavy when she seats on ur face...........

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    If you are trying to find a nice way to do it....forget it, you won't win no matter what. Women are crazy about their weight and no matter how nice you are she will find a way to twist your words and get upset about it.

Besides, if she's not going to do it for herself, there is probably not much you can say to motivate her. Your best bet is to do what others have said, ask her to work out with you, and point out lots of other hot chicks - hot blondes in particular. She'll figure it out soon enough that that is what you find attractive and that she will probably have to change in order to keep you around.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    If you are trying to find a nice way to do it....forget it, you won't win no matter what. Women are crazy about their weight and no matter how nice you are she will find a way to twist your words and get upset about it.

Besides, if she's not going to do it for herself, there is probably not much you can say to motivate her. Your best bet is to do what others have said, ask her to work out with you, and point out lots of other hot chicks - hot blondes in particular. She'll figure it out soon enough that that is what you find attractive and that she will probably have to change in order to keep you around.

Just hot blondes hugh? No love for my latinas? For shame.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Great post sexykitty I second that motion.
    Hot blonds all the way

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    i remember when my ex put on a bunch of weight. it wasn't that she was necessarily fat or really overweight for that matter, its just that her frame can't handle much extra flab without looking pretty nasty. but i digress. i was trying to figure out a way to bring it up when one day she had a "surprise" for me. she came into the bedroom with this new little lingerie getup. lets just say that it was less than attractive and i think the look on my face (even though i kinda tried to hide it) said it all. she brought it up when she saw my face. needless to say a little reinforcement from me and talking to her about how difficult it was eating with her since i was following a diet and she'd be getting tons of junk food got her to change things around. she slimmed down a lot. but other things just didn't workout in the long-run.

you just have to bring it up in some way. no matter how you word it she'll probably take it harshly. but phuck it... the truth hurts sometimes.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty

hmmm funny that my x biatch was a hott blonde. umm I mean blonde.

yahp.. but now I like dark luscious smooth chocolate hair on a hot light skinned greek mama with warm dark eyes.

hmm go figure that I was really this sappy.

yah.. hot blondes with long legs and huge cans !

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I detect a huge attempt at sucking UP
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I detect a huge attempt at sucking UP

no no .. she already did that.... (and it was GUUUD)

I have the best idea yet, just leave this web page up throughout the day and her curiousity will get the best of her.

worldknown is offline Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Punch her in her mouth and say thats just a taste of what you are going to get if you dont get your fat ass in the gym you fat pig bitch.
    genius genius!

thats waht i like to hear lozgod!
    do not let the woman overcome the man!!
    haha jk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help out me girl is to fat-punch%5B1%5D..jpg  
    Last edited by worldknown; 07-20-2004 at 11:24 PM.

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you aren't married, maybe it's time to begin to "see other people". (she's not your wife, so you aren't locked into this)

Shamu may need time away to get the picture.

~SC~
    i could never leave her i love her to much an she has been throught so much with me.an helped me so much.but thanks for the great advise ladies an gents will try every ideia lol.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great! If she loved you as much, she's be sensitive to your needs, and take heed to your advice. Not saying she doesn't love you, but she doesn't understand how this makes you feel. Instead of typing to us, you really should talk to her about it somehow.

It's cool you are nice though, sh*t, let my woman get fat or not want to exercise and watch what happens. No room for that sh*t over here, no way Jose Cuervo.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    preach swole preach...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    All I can say to you is you should count yourself lucky that she gave you another chance. Not only did you disrespect her personally, you did it publicly AND then you come in here and JOKE about it.

She's a bigger woman than I am. I'd have dumped your a$$ like yesterdays trash.

But that's just ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    no no .. she already did that.... (and it was GUUUD)

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information