Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    If people could just learn to accept people for who they are.........Life would be perfect.
    Exactly!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

USDOJ Ashcroft

Your brother has some more patriotic work to do if he wants some more action:

FOIA at : [email protected]

The Hepatitis B vaccine study in 1978 appears to have been the initial means of planting the infection in New York City. The test protocol specified non-monogamous males only, and homosexuals received a different vaccine from heterosexuals. At least 25-50% of the first reported New York AIDS cases in 1981 had received the Hepatitis B test vaccine in 1978. By 1984, 64% of the vaccine recipients had AIDS, and the figures on the current infection rate for the participants of that study are held by the U.S. Department of Justice, and "unavailable."

http://www.usdoj.gov/

U.S. Department of Justice
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20530-0001
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okay- I have a homosexual brother, and I need help...-doj.jpg  

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS

The Hepatitis B vaccine study in 1978 appears to have been the initial means of planting the infection in New York City. The test protocol specified non-monogamous males only, and homosexuals received a different vaccine from heterosexuals. At least 25-50% of the first reported New York AIDS cases in 1981 had received the Hepatitis B test vaccine in 1978. By 1984, 64% of the vaccine recipients had AIDS, and the figures on the current infection rate for the participants of that study are held by the U.S. Department of Justice, and "unavailable."

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    So I guess you don't have premarital sex than, right? And of course, you don't use contraception.
    For the record, if you read the 10 random things I posted, I still hold my V-card. B'SSHH.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    why does that post deserve a ban?

BS! "Government" run studies (aside from the NIH) are meaningless, as they're not peer-reviewed and are nothing more than ridiculous propaganda in most cases. i'd have more faith in those numbers if you said it was a study thrown together by 4th graders from a Kentucky public elementary school.

BTW, the implication there isn't clear....if they're assuming that the hepB vaccine was the root of hepB infection in NY, that's ridiculous, as it was prevalent well before that. if they're trying to say that the hepB vaccine was the root of HIV infection in NY, then that's even more ridiculous, as anyone with even a remote understanding of science can tell you that they have absolutely nothing to do with eachother.....not even in the same family of viruses (hepB and HIV).

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    WWJD?? Love the person, but hate the sin.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    the guy is your brother - nothing he does will ever change that - your feelings for him should still be that you love him cuz he is your brother - that does not mean that you have to accept his lifestyle or his actions - no more than if he married someone that you thought was not right - I have a cousin who is currently in a gay relationship - I dont think that is right - I also still love my cousin and can have great conversations with her - nor do I put her down in anyway - But that doesnt change my opinion on gay sex whatsoever

you people need to get in your heads that accepting a person for who they are and accepting what someone choses to do are different things - most of you have been suckered into that argument without even realizing it

doctorcc is offline Junior Member

This is very comforting... I'll print copies out for Thanksgiving discussion. Get a life!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The implication is that the government purposely gave homosexuals the HIV virus through these vaccination programs.

"oh, here's your HIV virus, i mean HEP-B vaccination sir"

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    BS! "Government" run studies (aside from the NIH) are meaningless, as they're not peer-reviewed and are nothing more than ridiculous propaganda in most cases. i'd have more faith in those numbers if you said it was a study thrown together by 4th graders from a Kentucky public elementary school.

BTW, the implication there isn't clear....if they're assuming that the hepB vaccine was the root of hepB infection in NY, that's ridiculous, as it was prevalent well before that. if they're trying to say that the hepB vaccine was the root of HIV infection in NY, then that's even more ridiculous, as anyone with even a remote understanding of science can tell you that they have absolutely nothing to do with eachother.....not even in the same family of viruses (hepB and HIV).

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

This as NOTHING to do with the thread topic.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Actually it was the polio vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    The implication is that the government purposely gave homosexuals the HIV virus through these vaccination programs.

"oh, here's your HIV virus, i mean HEP-B vaccination sir"
    Gotcha. Highly doubtful though.

worldknown is offline Banned
    All good advice with the exception of a couple.

Dude, trust me on this, it's weird now because you haven't met the other guy yet. When you do, it will be weird for maybe an hour, or however long it takes for you to sit down and have a beer with him.

dude i woudlnt have a beer with him, you dotn know he might be a leightweight and some things might start going crazy, just imo.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    dude i woudlnt have a beer with him, you dotn know he might be a leightweight and some things might start going crazy, just imo.
    JMO? a very immature response IMHO or are you trying to be funny in some way? either way it sounds just plain stupid
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    JMO? a very immature response IMHO or are you trying to be funny in some way? either way it sounds just plain stupid
    Nope. He's not joking. Look at some of worldknown's other posts regarding the subject and he admits he has issues with gay people.

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    Judging by your avatar you would be the one who's a light weight. There are plenty of gays on this board bigger than you, stronger than you, and more masculine than you. Not all gays are light weight femmy girlie men prancing around trying to get attention. Most of them look like regular guys. You'd have no idea the AR bro you're having a beer with is going home to a dude.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You'd have no idea the AR bro you're having a beer with is going home to a dude.
    No, but god knows. And they will have their day before him like the rest.

LM1332 Guest
    That deal is none of you can comment on this situation for 1) You've never been in this situation before and because of that you don't know how you would react(unless you've been in 1) and 2)It is a family matter that should have stayed between mother, father, you, and a brother. Things like that shouldn't be discussed in public fro the sake of respect to your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    And which God are you referring to? Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Islam??? Not everyone is the same religious beliefs as you.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    And which God are you referring to? Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Islam??? Not everyone is the same religious beliefs as you.

Jesus is the only god, regardless of what you believe. I'm being extra good hoping he will put me in charge of the disposal of "sinners" into the lake of fire. I hope i wont be seeing you, bro.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Well guys i have a brother in law who is a heroin addict and the times i have been searching the street all night expecting him to be lying in a ditch is un believable.The point i suppose i am trying to make here is,your love for your family is unconditional whatever the circumstances and your sexual orientation is just a small percentage in ,making you the person you are

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    Well guys i have a brother in law who is a heroin addict and the times i have been searching the street all night expecting him to be lying in a ditch is un believable.The point i suppose i am trying to make here is,your love for your family is unconditional whatever the circumstances and your sexual orientation is just a small percentage in ,making you the person you are

I'll be praying for your brother in law. And you too, Carlos

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro.

pspcs83 is offline Junior Member
    studies have shown that 1 in 10 people (and that's an EXTREMELY low figure) are gay. So that means that at least one or two people you know are gay and you may not even know it.

There is nothing different about gay and straight people besides their sexual orientation. I know straight guys that actually like Madonna and gay people that follow sports more than their straight guy friends.

People are people. They have feelings.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Its your brother, you love him and accept him, him being gay dosent mather.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Its your brother, you love him and accept him, him being gay dosent mather.
    Agreed. When I was younger gay people used to freak me right out, and I was qquite prejudice. Then I grew up.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    For all of yall bashing the guys who don't like gay people need to chill out. Thats their choice. everyone here has the right to dislike what they want. I myself do not like homosexuality. I think it's wrong on many different levels. Now I don't treat them any better or any worse than anyone else but I still think what they are doing is wrong. It's nothing like being white or black like a few have suggested in my oppinion it is a choice. I know all of you that think being gay is ok believe the born like that crap. From my expierence nope not one friggin bit.

pspcs83 is offline Junior Member
    What exactly is your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    For all of yall bashing the guys who don't like gay people need to chill out. Thats their choice. everyone here has the right to dislike what they want. I myself do not like homosexuality. I think it's wrong on many different levels. Now I don't treat them any better or any worse than anyone else but I still think what they are doing is wrong. It's nothing like being white or black like a few have suggested in my oppinion it is a choice. I know all of you that think being gay is ok believe the born like that crap. From my expierence nope not one friggin bit.

Quote Originally Posted by pspcs83
    What exactly is your experience?

Do some gay thread reseaerch bro. I don't feel like going over it again.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Same here dude. Aint no way no how. We're Catholic, that $hit dont fly.
    All the 3 major religions in the world go against , homsexuality .......... thats telling U , this thing is not right ! if any of u all believe there is judgement after death , then believe me , ull find all the gays in HELL ! ........ this is purely my opinion ..........

zOaib is offline VET
    ditto bro !

Hey mart...

I'm not at all flaming or anything... I'd just like to hear maybe why u feel they have the choice Mart? I mean, why would they choose to be 'different' and expose themselves to prejudice by choice? I'd appreciate yours, and others, feedback. This has puzzled me for a long time.
    EDIT: Just read your post that you would rather not get into it. No worries bro.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Hey mart...

I'm not at all flaming or anything... I'd just like to hear maybe why u feel they have the choice Mart? I mean, why would they choose to be 'different' and expose themselves to prejudice by choice? I'd appreciate yours, and others, feedback. This has puzzled me for a long time.
    u know very simple to answer your question , the choice is WRONG , if adam was gonna be gay , i dont think u would have been even born today , or to any fo the fact people who are not religious at all if all the pre era people were gay , then human race wouldnt even flourish , homosexuality goes against the code of life and its balance , its a pure choice out of sexuality ............ or maybe GOD was just **** stupid to create a Woman !

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    He we go with the religion thing and I am sure he will put you in change of disposable sinners for "ALL" the good that you do

Attention everyone!!!!! We have a walking Saint on our board and you did not even know it.
    Last edited by abstrack; 07-28-2004 at 07:48 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    u know very simple to answer your question , the choice is WRONG , if adam was gonna be gay , i dont think u would have been even born today , or to any fo the fact people who are not religious at all if all the pre era people were gay , then human race wouldnt even flourish , homosexuality goes against the code of life and its balance , its a pure choice out of sexuality ............ or maybe GOD was just **** stupid to create a Woman !
    I asked why they would CHOOSE to be gay, not whether or not it was wrong.

Hey mart...

Quit trying to be cute. Why do people choose to have piercings everywhere? Why do people choose to let themselves get fat? People choose things everyday that gets them picked on. Sometimes for attention sometimes for other things. I believe the choice of homosexuality in my expierence has come from abuse of some sort at a young age. homosexuality is the most excepting sexuality in the world. You can be ugly fat stupid or anything else and gays will invite you in their fold like no other.

No more than I will convince anyone here that homosexuality is wrong. No one here will convince me it is right.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    He we go with the religion thing and I am sure he will put you in change of disposable sinners for "ALL" the good that you do

Attention everyone!!!!! We have a walking Saint on our board and you did not even know it.

That the good thing about being a Christian. Our saint died for us so we don't have to be a saint.

Quit trying to be cute. Why do people choose to have piercings everywhere? Why do people choose to let themselves get fat? People choose things everyday that gets them picked on. Sometimes for attention sometimes for other things. I believe the choice of homosexuality in my expierence has come from abuse of some sort at a young age. homosexuality is the most excepting sexuality in the world. You can be ugly fat stupid or anything else and gays will invite you in their fold like no other.

No more than I will convince anyone here that homosexuality is wrong. No one here will convince me it is right.
    In my experience i have come to a conclusion that all obese people come from some sort of abuse at a younge age and people with a lot a tattoos come from broken homes where they had no father role and anerexia is to be blammed on Barbi! yep let the truth be told that Barbi has screwed it up for millions of women across the world. Oh and one more thing Ken is Gay, so he could be the reason for broken familys and piss poor values we have in American households

j/k
    abstrack@protonmail.com

That the good thing about being a Christian. Our saint died for us so we don't have to be a saint.
    Our Saints died for beliefs God or Jesus. Jesus died for our sins.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

decadbal is offline Banned
    Hey mart...

EDIT: Just read your post that you would rather not get into it. No worries bro.
    for the same reason you take aas or work out and eat a certain way, it appeals to you. they feel like its part of them or who they are, and no one should be attacked for that...less you are into sex with children..lol the bottom line is ppl are ppl, take them as that, not their race or creed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information