Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    The brindle stands out to me and i feel he is the one pup i am choosing at the moment. The breeder said this pup was planned to be registered as breeding stud and also replied that there is nothing wrong with his size at 4 weeks old.

at this point i am just waiting for her to e-mail me back with the first day of the visit and more individual pics of the brindle.....The fawn and white girl in a 2nd pic first left has a nice color scheme also... ..****, I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Look at me NOW!
    The runts are the best to get bc since they are the runt of the litter they naturally survive better. Typically they will fend off disease better and grow to be very healthy, assuming they are taken care of properly as pups.
    i have never heard this theory, but you are not the only one who has mentioned that......its hard to believe that the smaller one will outgrow his mates and actually in reality is the toughest one……….for the bread which I am laying out for this pup it better be true

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Boxers are the $HIT I must say. I have only owned Boxers and I wouldnt have it any other way.
    If it was my choice I would choose the one on the far left. The one with the womans hand on it. But I would have to look at them all in person to see the temperments.
    **** they do look good though, and the rents look healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Boxers are the $HIT I must say. I have only owned Boxers and I wouldnt have it any other way.
    If it was my choice I would choose the one on the far left. The one with the womans hand on it. But I would have to look at them all in person to see the temperments.
    **** they do look good though, and the rents look healthy.
    boxers and english bulldogs is what I like, but the bulldog goes for at least a $G and their lifespan is short.....Every time i look at the pics i am not 100% sure which pup is the schiznet of them all. The breeder is a stubborn bitch who only shows her litters at 8 weeks old and they are only 4 weeks old in the first 2 pics.....

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    awwwwwwwwwwwww they're all so adorable, but I like the one on the end who seems all bashfull with it's lil head down, but I've never met a bashfull boxer, they are excellent dogs though good choice, and best wishes to you and the puppy

Stopps is offline New Member
    I always liked the name Panzer for a dog

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    boxers and english bulldogs is what I like, but the bulldog goes for at least a $G and their lifespan is short.....Every time i look at the pics i am not 100% sure which pup is the schiznet of them all. The breeder is a stubborn bitch who only shows her litters at 8 weeks old and they are only 4 weeks old in the first 2 pics.....
    I have named two of my boxers Tyson over the years but with his recent downfall I might shoot the sombitch..... no j/k
    You are right about the life span of a bull and they are a hassle their ears are a bitch to deal with, they sometimes have breathing problems because of the position of their noses relative to the mouth and they cant be outside for more than a fukn hour without having trouble.
    The woman is a good breeder for not letting them go before 8 weeks. If you get a pup to soon, before it is weened, You could potentially have big problems with the temperments. They need those few extra weeks to be around their siblings. This was they can interact with people at a young age and it's better in the long run. I have noticed that people who do buy at too young of an age they have house training problems that just seems too weird to be a coincidence (spelling-b champ)
    Anywho good luck I know youll love em'

just received some more pics of the brindle, i think this dog grew on me over the days.....his weight is at 4lbs just like everyone else in the litter and very healthy.

she also said that the only pup besides brindle left for sale is on the first right. (female).

She went down to 7 weeks is when i can c the pup after constantly e-mailing and calling her to see the litter.....I am slowly breaking her down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help me pick a boxer pup)-brindle.jpg   help me pick a boxer pup)-brindle2.jpg   help me pick a boxer pup)-boxer1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    They need those few extra weeks to be around their siblings. This was they can interact with people at a young age and it's better in the long run. I have noticed that people who do buy at too young of an age they have house training problems that just seems too weird to be a coincidence (spelling-b champ)
    Anywho good luck I know youll love em'
    you know whats up bro and thats the similar way the breeder replied in her e-mail this morning about letting the pups go too soon........about to hit some pet shops in my area and buy him some goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    awwwwwwwwwwwww they're all so adorable, but I like the one on the end who seems all bashfull with it's lil head down, but I've never met a bashfull boxer, they are excellent dogs though good choice, and best wishes to you and the puppy

that the same one my sister chose the first time, but we didn't know it was a girl when we first got the pics and later received an e-mail with more pics saying she was already purchased even before the pics were send to me. I was looking for a male pup and the brindle is a total package...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information