Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yup, he was on synthol for sure. Warrior well, he has his own webpage that all he does is talk about himself. Go figure

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Sure does look all syntholed up there...or implants...

And this pic is priceless:

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I Stiener first started, he older brother was a a wrestler (rick) wore head gear and ****. He was really good, and went far in life as a wrestler (not WWF). Scott started, and they were tag team partners. Scott always was big, not that big,but he was always very solid, with a nice trim build. I wish I could find some of the older pics when he had his mullet in WWF. He grew a ton though, and kept in amazing shape, probably about 5-8% bf all the time it seemed like.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell

Sure does look all syntholed up there...or implants...

And this pic is priceless:

Yeah, that first pic hes all full of synthol, thats actually pretty gross looking

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I Stiener first started, he older brother was a a wrestler (rick) wore head gear and ****. He was really good, and went far in life as a wrestler (not WWF). Scott started, and they were tag team partners. Scott always was big, not that big,but he was always very solid, with a nice trim build. I wish I could find some of the older pics when he had his mullet in WWF. He grew a ton though, and kept in amazing shape, probably about 5-8% bf all the time it seemed like.
    .................................................. ...............................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scott Steiner "The Genetic Freak"-k.jpg   Scott Steiner "The Genetic Freak"-jv.jpg   Scott Steiner "The Genetic Freak"-images.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information