Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    hidden underneath the wad of hundreds is the bank machine slip

"bank account balance: -$1000"

Not if you look at the timing of the posts.

Come on now bro, if there is one thing I don't do, it's front!

(BTW, I demand a re-count! I am glad you're not my financial advisor, )

~SC~

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sorry, you will have to provide the decoder at the bottom of the cereal box for me to read/understand that offering.

~SC~
    LMFAO.....

VIXI is offline Female Member
    ...shoulda popped me some popcorn before I started reading this thing...better than the last movie I saw...lol...and the world turns on AR...lmao

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    HANDS UP TO SWOLE. i have neva been so freakin mad. you put me in my place every time. i didnt know wat else to say you made me look like such as dick.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    HANDS UP TO SWOLE. i have neva been so freakin mad. you put me in my place every time. i didnt know wat else to say you made me look like such as dick.

No, you were a dick before Swole commented

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    No, you were a dick before Swole commented
    watever

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    sc you are the ****!!!! Makin me lmao!

one sentence huh....

I'm a driven individual who knows where she wants to go, doesn't know how she'll get there but is **** sure it won't be the path most traveled......oh yea, single too now.

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    sc you are the ****!!!! Makin me lmao!

one sentence huh....

I'm a driven individual who knows where she wants to go, doesn't know how she'll get there but is **** sure it won't be the path most traveled......oh yea, single too now.
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Should be noted, I was merely trying to differentiate between the seriousness of JC's feelings in his post as opposed to "silly" topics that are not nearly as serious of an issue. No biggie, I never intended for this to get personal, but I didn't initiate that.

Danny - just forget about yesterday, today is a new day. I realize you dislike me for whatever reason, you probably did before this occurred. That's fine there are many that do, I'm used to it. Really though, I had no intention of getting you worked up to the point of you having to verbally go off like that. Had I known you were going to get that upset by one merely re-capping/summarizing recent offerings, I would have refrained from doing so.

My point is, life it too short to focus on negative events/energy. Unfortunately, many of us won't realize that until it's far too late.

Peace all,
    ~SC~

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I hate you swolecat

kc

My point is, life it too short to focus on negative events/energy. Unfortunately, many of us won't realize that until it's far too late.

Peace all,
    ~SC~
    how true is that! Part of me realizes why now.....making the decision to change...BECAUSE life's too short...is scary as hell! guess life shows ya just exactly how tuff you might not be

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    how true is that! Part of me realizes why now.....making the decision to change...BECAUSE life's too short...is scary as hell! guess life shows ya just exactly how tuff you might not be
    Everyone will come to realizations at certain points in their lifetime. H*ll, I've already looked back about 40 times in the last year, and wished I'd have handled/done things differently in a few regards. However, for the most part, I'm happy w/what I've been able to do. My key is to not make the same stupid mistakes and waste even more time as I've done, and be pro-active in nature and be able to prohibit other similar mistakes/wasting of time from occurring.

Congrats on your focus btw.

~SC~

sc peace man. an sorry. think i am just dam jealsous of you. cos you got every thing i want. body money etc...you derserve the title guru over an over

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I hate you swolecat

Blow me!

That is your name, isn't it?

~SC~

Blow me!

That is your name, isn't it?

~SC~
    Indeed... focker

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I hate you swolecat
    wow a canadian who used the word hate...has to be somewhat american, we all know your to big of pussies to use "harsh words"lol

kc
    Everyone will come to realizations at certain points in their lifetime. H*ll, I've already looked back about 40 times in the last year, and wished I'd have handled/done things differently in a few regards. However, for the most part, I'm happy w/what I've been able to do. My key is to not make the same stupid mistakes and waste even more time as I've done, and be pro-active in nature and be able to prohibit other similar mistakes/wasting of time from occurring.

Congrats on your focus btw.

~SC~

right again...i'm still learning that whole....learn from your mistakes thing

the focus...oh yea, thanks...next few months should be big changes for me....mind, body and lifestyle

sc i bet you have all the women running after you too. do you

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wow a canadian who used the word hate...has to be somewhat american, we all know your to big of pussies to use "harsh words"lol
    I hate you too (when you don't give it up on warm summer nights that is )

You know you love me beyotch... you and Mart think I'm from the US.. hilarious...(and he thinks I'm older too lol)...

Youve got some brown stuff on your nose...

oh ya lozgod soryy for messing up your thread an going just a bit of topic

sc peace man. an sorry. think i am just dam jealsous of you. cos you got every thing i want. body money etc...you derserve the title guru over an over
    Appreciated man. Trust me, a body/money is far from what makes one happy. Not for me anyhow.

Not for me at least. There have been times where I've been depressed like no other, and for what reason? I've no idea. I've been shredded and lean, bills are paid and all, yet I'm not entirely happy. Why? Some of it is the push to get better and better and never being happy w/yourself no matter what. Some of it is just stress/worry about keeping up what you do have, and making sure that it continues. Some of is is thinking about "what could be" in the future, and what I'm going to do to get there. Then you may second guess your strategy, change your approach too much, etc. It's far from a cakewalk trying to enjoy your body and lifestyle when you stress over continually making sure that you look great, make improvements, etc. Often times you find yourself forgetting about LIFE. Other parts of life like family, being outside in nature, taking walks, etc. At times you may even ask yourself, "why the h*ll do I put myself through so much stress and worry?"

My answer to that is simply because that is who I am, and I know that is not going to change. So, I have to deal w/all the stresses that come w/the lifestyle I have chosen, and I can tell you that there are a lot of fatter/less stressed people in the world. I'm not a stress case or anything, my point is that "having it all" as you put it, is not really "having it ALL". The rest of the ALL has to come from happiness and being content w/what you are doing, and learning to trust/not stress/and do the absolute best in whatever it is that you do. That's when you have it all, and have it all together. I try to keep that focus daily, and it seems to help.

In any event, keep working towards your goals/aspirations. If it's you, what you love, and what you were destined to do, it'll happen. However, no one knows what you can achieve but yourself through practical/continual application. Just keep striving towards your dreams, when you reach them, it'll make it just that much sweeter.

~SC~

Appreciated man. Trust me, a body/money is far from what makes one happy. Not for me anyhow.

Not for me at least. There have been times where I've been depressed like no other, and for what reason? I've no idea. I've been shredded and lean, bills are paid and all, yet I'm not entirely happy. Why? Some of it is the push to get better and better and never being happy w/yourself no matter what. Some of it is just stress/worry about keeping up what you do have, and making sure that it continues. Some of is is thinking about "what could be" in the future, and what I'm going to do to get there. Then you may second guess your strategy, change your approach too much, etc. It's far from a cakewalk trying to enjoy your body and lifestyle when you stress over continually making sure that you look great, make improvements, etc. Often times you find yourself forgetting about LIFE. Other parts of life like family, being outside in nature, taking walks, etc. At times you may even ask yourself, "why the h*ll do I put myself through so much stress and worry?"

My answer to that is simply because that is who I am, and I know that is not going to change. So, I have to deal w/all the stresses that come w/the lifestyle I have chosen, and I can tell you that there are a lot of fatter/less stressed people in the world. I'm not a stress case or anything, my point is that "having it all" as you put it, is not really "having it ALL". The rest of the ALL has to come from happiness and being content w/what you are doing, and learning to trust/not stress/and do the absolute best in whatever it is that you do. That's when you have it all, and have it all together. I try to keep that focus daily, and it seems to help.

In any event, keep working towards your goals/aspirations. If it's you, what you love, and what you were destined to do, it'll happen. However, no one knows what you can achieve but yourself through practical/continual application. Just keep striving towards your dreams, when you reach them, it'll make it just that much sweeter.

~SC~
    wow that was good. wise words will deff use some of those words of wisdom in life. thanks sc. you da bomb

They can run after me as fast as they wish, my wife and I are in a car.

I've been approached in person, in Vegas on vacation, in e-mail, @ my board, etc., and I am indeed flattered. But, women are like the body/money category bro, having them come after you or like you won't neccessarily make you happy. It's flattering, yes, but you not only get used to it, as a married individual, there is nothing that you are really going to do, me anyhow, no matter how tempting it may get. It's been tempting.........

~SC~

sc married. you married. i thought you we just single.have an children.

Yes, I have one son who is 5 years old, and tall as all h*ll!!!

He beats me in X-Box games continually, which also gets me stressed.

~SC~

Yes, I have one son who is 5 years old, and tall as all h*ll!!!

He beats me in X-Box games continually, which also gets me stressed.

~SC~
    cant believe it.

thats cool. now thats one thing i will be beat you in x-box games
    he he. i like your son he kicks your ass lol

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Let's see I'm good , looking, charming, intelligent, whitty..okay enough B.S.ing myself.

I'm opinionated, mellow until I snap (it's like a light switch), judgmental, insensitive, well I guess I'm a little bit of everything that's wrong with being a man.

I am one of the most undeserving people I know, that has been blessed with more than I ever wanted. No I'm not rich or famous but I got it pretty good. Wife, kids and decent job and home now I just gotta work on not losing any of it by being ungrateful.

I wear my heart on my sleeve. I care too much about what other people think about me. I'm too nice. I cant control my temper once I lose it, allthough I'm mellow 95% of the time.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    That book is contained within my cranium.

It's an entire series, DVD quality and all.

I actually just used intelligence/reasoning/truthful logical offerings.

He then went and proceeded to knock himself down like the twin towers.

~SC~

Smart man! Did u ever go to college?

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Smart man! Did u ever go to college?
    Indeed I did! Graduated w/a B.A. in English/Human Communication. Now that wifey is teaching bilingual 1st grade (1st day today), I can now either go back to get my Masters in Nutrition, or head to L.A. for various work. Probably will do both.

~SC~

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Let's see I'm good , looking, charming, intelligent, whitty..okay enough B.S.ing myself.

I'm opinionated, mellow until I snap (it's like a light switch), judgmental, insensitive, well I guess I'm a little bit of everything that's wrong with being a man.

I am one of the most undeserving people I know, that has been blessed with more than I ever wanted. No I'm not rich or famous but I got it pretty good. Wife, kids and decent job and home now I just gotta work on not losing any of it by being ungrateful.
    I'm reading this thread and I get to this post and think "WTF, where the hell is this coming from?" Then I remember what the thread was supposed to be about originally! Talk about hijacked!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

It was all related until the last three sentences! Talk about post whoring, at least I posted something on the topic instead of talking about someone elses post!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    all that fighting over me, i feel soo special..... no seriously though im happy everyone got there sh-t staightened out cause there's no need for anyone to be pissed off at another person esspecially in a internet forum where it really had no impact on your real life.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    internet forum where it really had no impact on your real life.
    For some, the Internet is where you work, play, etc. It is your "real world", or at least a significant piece of it. It's my real world about 15 hours of the day.

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    fuk you mother ****er i cant stand you you ****in bitch i you were right in front of me i would smash your ugly face with a ten pound hammer. you make me sick you one of those mister perfect guys. who think they all that. an go run to the mods get me banned dont give a ****. swole cat i hope you rote in hell ****er will see you there ok.now run like a littel baby an get me banned
    He doesn't have to go to the mods,, people see your actions, and report the thread as flaming.. which is against the rules here...

If you had said....... "well i think it's funny, fcuk you if you don't"

the that would be an opinion.. but this rant is flat out flaming..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    For some, the Internet is where you work, play, etc. It is your "real world", or at least a significant piece of it. It's my real world about 15 hours of the day.

~SC~
    oh im on here alot of the day also but i know what people in here think of me doesnt really matter in my life

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    oh im on here alot of the day also but i know what people in here think of me doesnt really matter in my life
    Gotcha, I totally understand.

Now flip-flop that for me, because my image IS everything.

Glad you feel better whatever the case/world/etc.

~SC~

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I am...."bare naked"...stripped down and at a point where I can't live from moment to moment, feeling to feeling anymore...being what I think people expect me to be...Cause you just can't always live through other people's eyes...I'm finally more afraid of not knowing what I'm made of than of maybe not liking what I see...so here's to bein real...xxxSass

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I'm just me, no more, no less, and that's all I can be, what you see is what you get. I won't try to conform myself into someone elses version of what they think I should be, because then I wouldn't be myself.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im just plain and simple, the person most ppl dont like till they know, the guy girls thinks arrogant and a ass. the guy every guy thinks is a dick, till they know me, and realize i just look like a dick..lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information