Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

Your arms look big, yup, u been workin out? Yep... WHY? Hey?

Right

So anywayz, i went into the fish and chip shop, theres this lil chinese guy in there i know, anywayz so i order some chinses food. I had a tightish top on, just to show off my arms a lil, he goes to me **** Aaron you been workin out? I said yea, gettin there, he then says WHY? I didnt know what to say, so i said why not. He said why do you want big arms etc, i didnt honestly know what to say, so i said coz i dont want small skinny arms. I said why would i want to be weak, why would i want my body to look thin and weak and pathetic. I have never been asked why i built up muscles, mainly people go to me and say well done or wow wish i had big muscles, never had someone say to me why do you do it? why do you build up muscles, whats the point.

i dunno, anywayz i ordered my food, we ate and thats that

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    To Get chicks

Lol well yea spose thats one reason.

I was just speechless, kinda knocked me back, i didnt have a clue what to say. He wasnt taking the piss out of me, he was just asking like its a normal question. Lol took me by surprise...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    To Get chicks
    To get guys

It's all a personal preference. Some people enjoy being uber-thin.. while others enjoy being large.... I personally prefer the latter...
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 08-18-2004 at 05:04 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    To get guys

hmmm, your stock is going down my friend.

and were all in the same post again.

reading that too, I paused and asked myself, why do I want big arms?

I said just because thats what I do.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    People have different ways of attacking others. A typical attack of a "questioner-personality" is to make someone else look foolish or off-balance by asking direct questions that are meant to throw the attackee and make him/her look shallow or ignorant.

You're friend did exactly what he set out to do--he made you stumble over the reasons why you lift.

If you had given him an answer, he would have struck deeper with more questions. But you gave him what he wanted immediately. He took you down a peg in his own mind by making you stumble.

Best way to deal with questioners is to answer questions with questions--not defensive questions, but serious questions that would cause him/her to reveal him-/herself. Once you ask a "questioner" personal questions, they generally hide tail and run.

You can also frustrate a questioner by giving very general vague answers.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-18-2004 at 05:05 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    To Get chicks

Yup pretty much

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    "Why do you want big arms ~SC~??"

"Because they look better when they are wrapped around your woman."

~SC~

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I hear that question all the time and I only say "why does a soccer player want to play soccer good, why does a sprinter want to sprint fast?"
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 08-19-2004 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "Why do you want big arms ~SC~??"

"Because they look better when they are wrapped around your woman."

~SC~

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna use that! Hahahahaha

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    You only live once... might as well have BIG ARMS!!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just wanna be sexy.
    Each rep, and each set is just another step closer to the vagina.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i would have said nope i just do alot of jacking off while on juice thats all the workout i need

just say "i dont work out".

100% of the time, they will just laugh and say "ya right", but atleast you dont have to throw out a thorough explanation of why you got into this lifestyle. theres many reasons why we lift, dedicate every second of the day to building/mantaining/leaning out muscle, but why go through the hassle of explaining it to someone who could care less?

if worst comes to worst and you cant think of something, just get really pissed and start throwin sh!t and yell that you want food.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Girls.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    so i wont be intimidated by the groups of nasty looking 13yr olds

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You lost me on "I went to a fish and chips place and ordered some chinese". hahaahahha

The reason......hmmmm.......to fill these shirts out. I guess I could buy a smaller shirt but then where's the fun in that. Get a bigger shirt, build the arms to fill it. That and the fact I've never seen a woman walk up to a guy, grab his arm and say "My, what nice skinny little arms you have". Although Mass likes it when a girl does that. hahahaha

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    People have different ways of attacking others. A typical attack of a "questioner-personality" is to make someone else look foolish or off-balance by asking direct questions that are meant to throw the attackee and make him/her look shallow or ignorant.

You're friend did exactly what he set out to do--he made you stumble over the reasons why you lift.

If you had given him an answer, he would have struck deeper with more questions. But you gave him what he wanted immediately. He took you down a peg in his own mind by making you stumble.

Best way to deal with questioners is to answer questions with questions--not defensive questions, but serious questions that would cause him/her to reveal him-/herself. Once you ask a "questioner" personal questions, they generally hide tail and run.

You can also frustrate a questioner by giving very general vague answers.
    Example? (i need a laugh)

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    You lost me on "I went to a fish and chips place and ordered some chinese". hahaahahha

The reason......hmmmm.......to fill these shirts out. I guess I could buy a smaller shirt but then where's the fun in that. Get a bigger shirt, build the arms to fill it. That and the fact I've never seen a woman walk up to a guy, grab his arm and say "My, what nice skinny little arms you have". Although Mass likes it when a girl does that. hahahaha

Well in the UK most fish and chip shops are owned by chinese people so they always do chinese take out too. Just to clarify what a fish and chip shop is they sell chips, like pieces of potatoe fried, fires i spose u call them, and fish, sausages, battered fish etc.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Well in the UK most fish and chip shops are owned by chinese people so they always do chinese take out too. Just to clarify what a fish and chip shop is they sell chips, like pieces of potatoe fried, fires i spose u call them, and fish, sausages, battered fish etc.
    fries.. as in french fries, american fries, home fries....freedom fries
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    answer 1: Workout? No I don't workout and why are you staring at my arms homo boy?

answer 2: Why do I want big arms and stuff? To match my big cock so I will be proportionate when I fuk your 5'0" spinner wife...boy

Just busting your chops there big guy. Over here we call "chips" "fries". Both of which are bad for a fat guy like me.......man I miss fries. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    fries.. as in french fries, american fries, home fries....freedom fries
    Freedom Fries......does everything have a "freedom" tag on it now? If that's the case I'm wearing freedom boxer briefs! hahahaha

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Example? (i need a laugh)

Definitely a good example of the "question" type of person like bask8case said. It is a form of passive aggression. Why else would he ask you what he did. Anytime somebody asks you a question....ask yourself...."why is this person asking this question?" before you answer.

Good answers (questions) for people like that:
    Why do you not work out?
    Why do you want small arms?
    Does your wife like small arms...or big arms?
    Why would somebody not want to be stronger?
    How can somebody stand being weak?

You get the point. People like that are fun to fuk with....as long as you recognize them as early as possible. Being in sales, I always answer a question with a question....until I figure out EXACTLY what they are asking...and why.

Congrats on getting a compliment on your size too bro!! Those are always nice.

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Freedom Fries......does everything have a "freedom" tag on it now? If that's the case I'm wearing freedom boxer briefs! hahahaha
    actually, the alternative would be "french boxers"......and yes, you probably are wearing them knowing you!!!

...we don't have anything "french" in my house.....even quit using mustard cause I couldn't find anything but "french mustard".......dammit....

Just busting your chops there big guy. Over here we call "chips" "fries". Both of which are bad for a fat guy like me.......man I miss fries. hahahaha

Ahh right lol. When ever americans say fries i always get this impression of skinny little strips on potatoe like McDonalds fries. Do you have big chunky fires/chips out there?

One example

Another...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Ahh right lol. When ever americans say fries i always get this impression of skinny little strips on potatoe like McDonalds fries. Do you have big chunky fires/chips out there?

One example

Another...

Heartattack on a plate?

**** me that does look good though.

Do you guys each your "chips" with Mayo? That is just sick. I KNOW YOU WHACKASS CANUCKS DO THAT **** TOO!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA YEA MAN! Chips and mayo is sooooo nice! Helmans mayo!

*PUKES* You Brits disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    *PUKES* You Brits disgust me.

Ahem... What language do most of you americans speak? I think you'll find its..English...as in England... We soo rule

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Right

So anywayz, i went into the fish and chip shop, theres this lil chinese guy in there i know, anywayz so i order some chinses food. I had a tightish top on, just to show off my arms a lil, he goes to me **** Aaron you been workin out? I said yea, gettin there, he then says WHY? I didnt know what to say, so i said why not. He said why do you want big arms etc, i didnt honestly know what to say, so i said coz i dont want small skinny arms. I said why would i want to be weak, why would i want my body to look thin and weak and pathetic. I have never been asked why i built up muscles, mainly people go to me and say well done or wow wish i had big muscles, never had someone say to me why do you do it? why do you build up muscles, whats the point.

i dunno, anywayz i ordered my food, we ate and thats that

he was hitting on you man!

Ahem... What language do most of you americans speak? I think you'll find its..English...as in England... We soo rule

Yeah you invented it, but we perfected it.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    well you did up until about the late 1780's.. other than that....ummmm nope you dont! lolol we kicked your ass twice, we can do it again lolol. just kidding bro
    Last edited by hung-solo; 08-19-2004 at 10:46 AM.

Yeah you invented it, but we perfected it.

You took it to pieces! You guys are crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy i mean what you guys call "Lays" we call "Walkers" Crisps/Chips....

MAD! THE LOT OF YA!

Yeah well a "fag" is a cigarette, wtf is up with that, and to rob is to blag, and flat is an apartment. Come on bro, get with us, you know you wanna be like us!

WTF is a Walker anyways.

Best thing to come out of the UK are the Beatles, The Sex Pistols, and the Rolling Stones nuff said.

Yeah well a "fag" is a cigarette, wtf is up with that, and to rob is to blag, and flat is an apartment. Come on bro, get with us, you know you wanna be like us!

WTF is a Walker anyways.

Best thing to come out of the UK are the Beatles, The Sex Pistols, and the Rolling Stones nuff said.

ENGLAND =

USA =

YOU PEOPLE HAVE LOST THE PLOT

Oh wait, you also contributed Rowan Atkinson AKA Mr. Bean.

Lol i dont like Mr Bean, used to watch him as a child though.

http://www.krysstal.com/ukandusa.htm check out this site... you people really have something wrong with yourselves.

bar on a pivot for children UK = see-saw USA = teeter-totter

WHAT THE?! TEETER TOTTER? ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD?!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

Thumbs up

This is the best advice I have seen in the Lounge in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Definitely a good example of the "question" type of person like bask8case said. It is a form of passive aggression. Why else would he ask you what he did. Anytime somebody asks you a question....ask yourself...."why is this person asking this question?" before you answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information