Thread: Success

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Success

A measure of success is certaintly in the eye of the beholder, but when does drving an oversized Tahoe or Escalade with car and insurance payments larger than a mortage on a house qualify as someone being success Its amazing how people nowadays are drving these huge and costly SUV's when gas prices are high and so many people are out of work. I don't get it

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    A measure of success is certaintly in the eye of the beholder, but when does drving an oversized Tahoe or Escalade with car and insurance payments larger than a mortage on a house qualify as someone being success Its amazing how people nowadays are drving these huge and costly SUV's when gas prices are high and so many people are out of work. I don't get it
    there are many men with tiny penis' in this world....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    i dont see it that way.. i see people here in the souththat live in trailers and drive expensive caddys and yukons, jags... it trips me the fukk out. personally i would rather have a nice home than a nice car.. but to give my input on your thread... i think success is personal happiness. because not everyone can achieve that...if you are happy with yourself then i think you have succeeded in life..........**** it looks like i have long ways to go

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc

what do you drive?? hahahaha

well if you must know

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    what do you drive?? hahahaha
    rusted out pinto with the bumper taped on by some silver electrical tape....but i have RIMS!!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    What does Mass drive again

rusted out pinto with the bumper taped on by some silver electrical tape....but i have RIMS!!!!
    no really what is it again??

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    What does Mass drive again

the poor guy isnt here to defend himself!

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, coming from both sides of the fence..Being really broke to finanacially successful, it's all relative to what makes YOU happy..I can tell you that although financial freedom is nice, it does not equate to unequivocal happiness..I can tell you that I am no more happy now then when I was broke..Going from driving a 1200 dollar car to a 60 thousand dollar SUV does not make me any more or less happy..It still gets me from point A to point B..

The best thing about being financially set is that it takes a lot of drive and determination to get there..Unless that is you inherit it or win the lottery..For all you younger guys that are striving to have thousands in the bank, a 5 thousand sq. ft house, and nice cars..Don't forget that it is all jsut material and means nothing at the end of the day..What matters most is who you are, not what you have!!!

Doc M

good points

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Well, coming from both sides of the fence..Being really broke to finanacially successful, it's all relative to what makes YOU happy..I can tell you that although financial freedom is nice, it does not equate to unequivocal happiness..I can tell you that I am no more happy now then when I was broke..Going from driving a 1200 dollar car to a 60 thousand dollar SUV does not make me any more or less happy..It still gets me from point A to point B..

The best thing about being financially set is that it takes a lot of drive and determination to get there..Unless that is you inherit it or win the lottery..For all you younger guys that are striving to have thousands in the bank, a 5 thousand sq. ft house, and nice cars..Don't forget that it is all jsut material and means nothing at the end of the day..What matters most is who you are, not what you have!!!

Doc M
    mr. smarty pants speaks

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M

Doc M
    Very eloquently put Doc.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    mr. smarty pants speaks
    On occasion Mr. Smarty Pants does speak!!!

Doc

mr. smarty pants speaks
    dude you still didnt answer the question man! hahahaa

about what you freakshow?haha

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    dude you still didnt answer the question man! hahahaa
    how small my penis is....well it may not choke you, but you'llget a mouth full!!! hahahahaha glad you asked?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    cars dont impress me a nice yacht would tho.

how small my penis is....well it may not choke you, but you'llget a mouth full!!! hahahahaha glad you asked?

you fukker!! so you do drive a cadilac escalade?? but no if i wanted to floss my teeth i'll let ya know big guy!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I drive a tricycle.....and my wang drags the ground. hahahahah

Thread Information