Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Some of your pay way to much attention to what others are doing in the gym.. lol....
    When it follows you around and WON'T go AWAY it's hard not to notice it!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    When it follows you around and WON'T go AWAY it's hard not to notice it!
    Does 'it' have a name?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys you want to hear something funny... Theres 2 attractive women at my gym... 2 yes that right.... why? because the owners have scared the others all away.. I gues thats not really funny.. Im going to cry now

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Lock them in the sauna, then turn the heat up.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have not yet spotted anyone out of the norm yet....

You know as well as i do that they are there....we do have a guy that is so loaded with juice that he is ready to bust out of his own skin....he looks like **** IMO. He has a little head and a huge body with red skin.

Yea I wish our gym had a sauna oh gawd

little-one is offline Associate Member
    we have the "screamer" at my gym too, but he doesnt shout while he is lifting. He shouts when he is counting reps for his buddy. While he is screamin " 1!, 2! 3!.....", he is looking around the gym making sure people are looking at him.
    All gyms are filled with these kinds of fuk tards

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Does 'it' have a name?
    Bill the Bus driver. I don't know. I think he told me when I was running away from him. If I didn't have a training partner I would wear headphones to tune him out!

There's Hair Boy too. Hairboy has his little groupies that all think he's SOOO cool. Hair boy likes to set up shop on some piece of equipment, do one set every 10 min and while he's "recovering" from the HEAVY (NOT) weight, he chats it up with his followers. My fav is when he brags about how much more he can bench than who he's talking to but whenever they challenge him....oh my shoulder hurts or...I just worked chest so I'm too fatigued to move that much. Dude PUT UP OR SHUT UP....and get a (*&^ haircut while you are at it.

Grrrrrr
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

How did the owners scare them away????

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Guys you want to hear something funny... Theres 2 attractive women at my gym... 2 yes that right.... why? because the owners have scared the others all away.. I gues thats not really funny.. Im going to cry now

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    HockeyBabe2 and I have one that follows us around and can't get the HINT. He has serious child molestor potential. He always has to make little comments that I think he honestly believes are motivating to us but ewwwwwwwwwww. GO AWAY. Oh and untuck your shirt out of your spandex shorts MAN...there ought to be a law!
    Spandex should be outlawed for some people. He is one and the Big people that thinks that it makes them look smaller. Guess what it doesn`t and it just wrong. It is something that can make us that workout get sick. HB2

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeybabe2
    Spandex should be outlawed for some people. He is one and the Big people that thinks that it makes them look smaller. Guess what it doesn`t and it just wrong. It is something that can make us that workout get sick. HB2
    Now you tell me! Here it was I thought I looked good in those two sizes too small zebra striped bike shorts. Hahahahaha

Dang, i better cancel my order on that new purple (w/ black stripes) spandex outfit i just purchased.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Dang, i better cancel my order on that new purple (w/ black stripes) spandex outfit i just purchased.
    Nah you'd look good in it

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    The hell he would! I'm still wearing it! hahahaha

My fav is when he brags about how much more he can bench than who he's talking to but whenever they challenge him....oh my shoulder hurts or...I just worked chest so I'm too fatigued to move that much. Dude PUT UP OR SHUT UP....and get a (*&^ haircut while you are at it.

Grrrrrr

Ha, those people are the best... they all "used to be able to put up so much more until they hurt their shoulder." Yeah, fckin right.

CB.. well they are french.. have no tact and try and pick up everything that walks through the door.. Got to be known as perv's so it scared the other women away ... oh yea theres a guy at my gym that swears tuna is a useless source of protein.. Says the body doesnt absorb it lol...Little one I was doin incline the other night.. I had to stop and wait until a guy stopped screaming his head off.!! NOT COOL

LOL We have one who used to scream and beat on his chest!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    CB.. well they are french.. have no tact and try and pick up everything that walks through the door.. Got to be known as perv's so it scared the other women away ... oh yea theres a guy at my gym that swears tuna is a useless source of protein.. Says the body doesnt absorb it lol...Little one I was doin incline the other night.. I had to stop and wait until a guy stopped screaming his head off.!! NOT COOL
    Ahhhh got ya. I know those types .

LOL

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    The hell he would! I'm still wearing it! hahahaha
    I am so glad that you are? Send a pic and I will owe you!

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i have ppl like you mention at my gym. they will grab 45lb dbs and swing them and do like 30 reps each arm. it doesnt even work your arm like that , i know cause they will superset 20lb dbs with 45lb dbs and not break a sweat. if im working that body part that day i like to go over by them, grab heavier weight and use good form, slow negatives and show them how it should be done.(this is without me talking to them) i just basically try to subtly show them how stupid they look. i always go with a walkman and headphones. i dont like talking to anyone while i work out!

just a day or two ago i was at the gym and this guy walks in that looks like he never worked out a day in his life. he fits the profile for someone that "used" to work out and is "getting back into it" anyways he loads up 225 on the flat bench. thank god he had a spotter cause this could have ruined his day. he unracks the bar and it comes crashing down on him. he tried to raise it up and it wouldnt budge. thx for the spotter.

another day these 2 high school kids where working out. they were both really skinny and one was benching 95lbs or so and he is doing it fine. now the other kid that was chubby starts taking the weight off and puts on 185. lol yea right , gimme a break kid. this kid looked like he was 15. he unracks it and it drops, he gets it up about 1/4 of the way and has his buddy help the rest. then he removes the weight for his buddy, buddy does his set, then he puts 185 on bar AGAIN!!! jesus kid you didnt learn your lesson the first time?? same thing happens, cant lift it off his chest, has friend help. god ppl never learn
    Last edited by rugbyking; 09-22-2004 at 03:18 PM.

mfenske is offline Member
    There's Hair Boy too. Hairboy has his little groupies that all think he's SOOO cool. Hair boy likes to set up shop on some piece of equipment, do one set every 10 min and while he's "recovering" from the HEAVY (NOT) weight, he chats it up with his followers. My fav is when he brags about how much more he can bench than who he's talking to but whenever they challenge him....oh my shoulder hurts or...I just worked chest so I'm too fatigued to move that much. Dude PUT UP OR SHUT UP....and get a (*&^ haircut while you are at it.

Grrrrrr
    It's funny that you mention this guy because my gym seems to have a lot of these. My wife was talking about a couple of them like this the other night. They were bragging about how strong they are and what not. So she goes and grabs a set of dumbbells 5lbs heavier than they were using and proceeds to punk them out. I love when she does that. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    It's funny that you mention this guy because my gym seems to have a lot of these. My wife was talking about a couple of them like this the other night. They were bragging about how strong they are and what not. So she goes and grabs a set of dumbbells 5lbs heavier than they were using and proceeds to punk them out. I love when she does that. Mark
    I do that too . I LOVE DOING THAT heheheh

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    good point
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone else have a gym idiot?-foobar.jpg  

statuZ is offline Banned
    here is my gym idiot trainer who thinks hes cool witha pursE!

and btw yes ladiesa nd gentleman, that is a trainer who has a purse with glasses hanging out of it, and he is training someone, look at him work!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone else have a gym idiot?-photo_010.jpg  

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ

and btw yes ladiesa nd gentleman, that is a trainer who has a purse with glasses hanging out of it, and he is training someone, look at him work!!
    shhhhiiitttt so gaaaaaay.

mfenske is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    shhhhiiitttt so gaaaaaay.
    Dude, that's way harsh towards gay people. They have self respect and decency, this dude has neither. Mark

statuZ is offline Banned
    i need to give this a bump just so we can see the gay gym idiot at my gym!

S R H is offline Associate Member
    o man that guy looks like a total tool/Douchebag/gayboy....Btw is his name ryan... cause i live in AZ too and i swear i think i have seen that guy before.

radar1234 is offline Member
    i love the people who spend $50 a month to walk on the treadmill at 2mph while other people are waiting.go outside and walk!!!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yall are some mean mofos...=P

one time this kid asked me for a spot on bench. he loads up 185 and i go over there. its his first set of the day so i figure that i won't need to help him much. i ask if he needs a lift off, he says no. so i kinda stand back, not really paying too close attention (remember, its his first set of the day). the bar comes crashing down on his chest and just stays there. i jump forward in shock and curl maybe 60-70 lbs of the weight as he struggles to get it up and lock out. so he's locked out and i'm pulling the bar back to rack it...and he's fight against me. so with a puzzled look on my face i ask, "going for more?". "yeah, i wanna get 5 more." so i move into deadlift position and proceed to get a back workout.

wtf, i mean i'm all about forced negatives, but if you can't do it ONCE, you need to lower the weight. i was literally lifting 60+ lbs on each rep. the sad part is that this kid probably says he does it reps at 185.

Someone should tell him that it doesn't go with his outfit and NO white after Labor Day! Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl

How sweet.. Making me blush beautiful

I have to disagree with you though, hell i would clear the gym wearing something like that. Might go in one day with it if i don't want anyone around while i lift that day.

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    yep, got tons of them.

there is this guy we call "the italian indian", he is indian (dot) but dresses in italy soccer shirts ALL the time, and trys to look italian

there is "chest mc'butt warp" some guy who must of done so much work on chest his whole spine is bent so that his ass sticks out loads and his chest sticks out forwards alot

there is tons of kids...
    I'm Indian and it irritates me so much when I see these d heads wearing Italy shirts. Such faggots.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have by far the 2 worst guys at my gym one is "the shadow boxer" (thats what we call him) and the other guy is rambo aka backwards tank top man. His attire is ridiculous, he wears his stringy tanktop backwards do you can see his entire pathetic chest and nips. He wears short shorts and has the same hat that welsey snipes had in white men cant jump. he trys to lift 50 lbs more than he should and spotting him is the worst you get a full back workout in when you spot this guy. One time he loaded up all the weight on the leg press machine did a half a rep then set the locks back on then proceeded to take all the weight off of one side only. The leg press needless to say tipped right over and crashed through the window into the parking lot. The shadow boxer is another character hard to keep a straight face when around him. He will do his normal routines then between sets will start to shadow box.....im not talking light sparring either he goes to town! He adds a few kicks in there as well and one day i swear he was doing a hadookin (yea the ken/ryu move from street figther 2)

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    Ther is a guy at my gym who has just joined recently and he has all the s**t, Weider gloves, leg wraps, belt, wrist straps, full nike outfit. The whole works, bear in mind he probably weighs about 70kg (around 150-160lbs). Anyway, the gym has those hammer chest press machines where you take the plates of the pegs at the back of the machine and load them on the pegs on the arms. So this guy is on the incline press, he take a 20kg plate (44lbs) of the bottom peg and puts it on the top peg at the back, he has no weight at all on the machine, proceeds to do a few reps and then, takes anothe 20kg plate of the bottom peg and adds it to the one at the top, still no weight on the machine, pushes out two super fast reps and when I go over and, helpfully, tell him how to use the machine, not being condescending or anything he says "i know how to use it" and continues.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Dropping 100lbs dumbells from shoulders height after a "ball breakin set" got to be one the most annoying things ever, u even see some big guys doing it, its like "hey look what i just lifted for reps" no fvcking respect for anyone else or the equipment which normally leave a great fvckin dent in the floor!

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    There is an ass at my gym who does the same routine every day and screams when he does everything. I finnaly noticed what he was doing on bench (150) and curls bb 25 and hes only doing 5 reps 3sets what a ****** idot!!!!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    this idiot at my gym was the only one in the gym the other day besides me and i asked him for a spot. bad idea. he had me so off balance by moving around and wierd spotting technique that i almost dropped the 110 pound dumbbell on my head. he initially grabbed my forearms then starting pushing up on one side of the weight. what do you think is going to happen. i'll never ask someone to spot me again with that much weight that hasn't helped me before. then he insisted that was the way to spot and it was probably me moving around. there is also this one guy who wears cowboy boots whenever he works out (got to love the snake skin). he'll ramble on to you between sets and even while you're doing sets about he is some special forces and is still doing secret missions. he is also about 5'9" 270 pounds with a large beer gut.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    How about the 150 pound kid doing full body sway side laterals with 45s...that was something to see...

krysryan is offline New Member
    Alright, let's be honest here. Since we're talking about people wearing spandex, we must include the women too. I mean really, there is nothing worst then going to the cardio room and seeing a 300lb woman in spandex shorts and a mid-drift sports top getting her groove on. You have to wonder if these people look at themselves in the mirror prior to leaving the house. I understand people are confident in themselves, but please, for the sake of others, put some **** clothes on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information