Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    The person that said a relationship is only 15% sex must be having a really boring relationship!!!

Ive heard some girl saying that dicks can be to big and the guys with them hate it too cause they cant **** or even get a proper bj.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    The person that said a relationship is only 15% sex must be having a really boring relationship!!!

Ive heard some girl saying that dicks can be to big and the guys with them hate it too cause they cant **** or even get a proper bj.
    Man, it must really suck to have a dick that's toooo big. Poor fellas.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wish my arms were as thick as my peepee...

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Man, it must really suck to have a dick that's toooo big. Poor fellas.
    Yeah, all that potential to waste

Ive never gotten any complaints and i also have magic fingers, who wants a piece of me? Barb you up for it? Ill be gentle...not

I've never gotten any complaints either, but I've only recently began to get praise since I did some real research on technique and erogenous zones

Yeah ive studied the vagina aswell (great subject, wish we had it in school), the moans of ecstasy is your graduation

Yeah ive studied the vagina aswell (great subject, wish we had it in school), the moans of ecstasy is your graduation
    Yeah, puzzy 101 with a hot ass teacher that gave one on one lessons

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ok~I honestly was going to say that I thought there might be such a thing as too long but if I really think about it I dated a guy who practically broke through the top and there were vast positions that worked because of it. So I may have to rethink this one....LOL Kind of miss him!!!

Not all dildos and vibes are 8"....there are some that are smaller. If you go on xandria.com or adamandeve.com there are ALL KINDS of toys that are ALL KINDS of shapes and sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    Ok~I honestly was going to say that I thought there might be such a thing as too long but if I really think about it I dated a guy who practically broke through the top and there were vast positions that worked because of it. So I may have to rethink this one....LOL Kind of miss him!!!

Not all dildos and vibes are 8"....there are some that are smaller. If you go on xandria.com or adamandeve.com there are ALL KINDS of toys that are ALL KINDS of shapes and sizes.
    So there ya go, bigger is better. Assuming of course that's what you meant by "Kind of miss him!!!"

I see your an experienced online shopper of toys. That's hot.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

You are wrong in your assumption, besides I just said that I studied that in Relationship Psych - Didn't say anything about my relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    You are wrong in your assumption, besides I just said that I studied that in Relationship Psych - Didn't say anything about my relationships.
    Call it a wild hunch, but I don't think any relationship with TFG would likely be boring.

Call it a wild hunch, but I don't think any relationship with TFG would likely be boring.
    Dunno, never been with her

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got magic fingers too. Long thick ones as most mechanics have. My ex was always affraid I was going to give her an infection though. So, I had to stop in the middle of fore play and go scrub my hands down. Then try to pic up where we left off. My ex never complained either and often told me so. I figured that was just because she said she loved me and was over looking my short comings.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    - What really goes on in the girls bathroom?
    Pee, Hair, Lipstick

- What do girls really talk about when guys aren't around?
    I have a ton of guys friends as well but usually it involves moaning bitching nagging, When were in a really good mood, we dance, kiss and talk about who we would like to screw LOL

- How much does penis size really matter?
    I never thought it mattered until that unfortunate and unexpected incident, Size does matter.

- Are girls really less into sex or is it a mind game?
    I think many girls dont really enjoy sex, woman on the other hand come to appreciate the enjoyment. I dont think girls use sex as a mind game they are just much more emotional and know that the way to your heart is sometimes the....

PS. We have so many shoes because we like to take up closet space just to piss you off!!!
    oh... i like you..........

some honesty.. mixed with humor........

and from texas........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    listen.. a small dic is like a handicap.. u wouldnt go around making fun of a guy in a wheel chair would u <<--scary movie 2

Well ill tell ya what im not huge, im good sized, and my girl said her x was huge and then her other x was tiny etc.. she neva had any orgasms till we were together, and hence size isnt all that important as long as u know what ya doing.. and a girl should always have an orgasm before u even start having sex with her.. so master ya tounge and finger skills

Mark

No never boring, friendship or otherwise. I am told I take in all the energy. High spirited I guess. lol

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    oh... i like you..........

some honesty.. mixed with humor........

and from texas........
    Very Sweet of you!

No never boring, friendship or otherwise. I am told I take in all the energy. High spirited I guess. lol
    Man, the avatars just keep getting better. Scuze me while I retire to somewhere private and cogitate on this array of images...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hey tfg, ill never in my life hit on a girl on the computer because thats just not my style. so that is why im letting you know that this is a compliment. you have a great body. i could care less about girls that are real toned or body building women i just like them skinny. but when i see a set of abs as beautiful as yours i have to let you know what i think. i only wish that you were not like 7 states away from me so i can have a closer look. but seriously, they do look good. you must work real hard.

yeah, you have a little pudge under your belly button though. You should work on that and take some new pics

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    **** i wish i had someone i could just call up for sex....
    There's something wrong with me....I think that increased test and var have the opposite effect on me......I said no to him again last night . What is wrong with me?????????????????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

yeah, you have a little pudge under your belly button though. You should work on that and take some new pics
    Thats your reflection in the monitor silly!! You should go take care of that! Step away from the keyboard cause I hear protein is bad for the keys.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

PT
    dude if you are talking about tfg you are nuts. that is a perfect body. you cant ask for a women to have a more beautiful set of abs then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thats your reflection in the monitor silly!! You should go take care of that! Step away from the keyboard cause I hear protein is bad for the keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    dude if you are talking about tfg you are nuts. that is a perfect body. you cant ask for a women to have a more beautiful set of abs then that.
    Ouch. Yeah I guess I forgot to put a smiley or something, I thought that would so blantantly ludicrous that it was obviously a joke. I'm gonna keep working hard so I can have a stomach like that and so Barbi won't kick my arse

LOL I wasn't talking about your STOMACH!!!

LOL I wasn't talking about your STOMACH!!!
    Alright, I'm warning you little girl.

Lol Doh!!!!!!!!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, TFG is the biz-omb.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    my girlfriend and I have been together for a while, but we took a break for a few months because we needed one. I those few months, we both had sex with 2 other people. She came back to me and now we are better than ever together. I was her first, so she didnt' have anything to compare to my 11inches. The guys she was with had a 4.5 and a 6... she was so dissapointed, and now she doesn't even look at other guys. And since i've gotten bigger as well since we first met (bigger as in muscular), she is really protective. Having a big package is very important in my opinion, but it can't be just long, it has to be wide... you have to be good in bed, too. I gave my girl over 12 orgasms in one night - she is not going to cheat on me that's for sure.

i'm not gay but I have a question for you girls (and I guess guys too), is the black myth true? do they have bigger dicks on average than white guys? cause so far as I have heard it is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i'm not gay but I have a question for you girls (and I guess guys too), is the black myth true? do they have bigger dicks on average than white guys? cause so far as I have heard it is not true.
    No, that's an urban legend. A biproduct of evolution is that people of an african (and other, always hot climates) a bigger in a flacid state because of temperature. Same reason some asian, alaskan, etc. people have bigger eye lids, to keep their eyes warm

Hmm no the myth is not true. Man was I disappointed

my girlfriend and I have been together for a while, but we took a break for a few months because we needed one. I those few months, we both had sex with 2 other people. She came back to me and now we are better than ever together. I was her first, so she didnt' have anything to compare to my 11inches. The guys she was with had a 4.5 and a 6... she was so dissapointed, and now she doesn't even look at other guys. And since i've gotten bigger as well since we first met (bigger as in muscular), she is really protective. Having a big package is very important in my opinion, but it can't be just long, it has to be wide... you have to be good in bed, too. I gave my girl over 12 orgasms in one night - she is not going to cheat on me that's for sure.

Ur the best CB thanks...... He is just flirting so we'll let it slide!

There's something wrong with me....I think that increased test and var have the opposite effect on me......I said no to him again last night . What is wrong with me?????????????????
    Girl you are living up to your morals!!! Nothing wrong with you.
    BTW, Sidenote: Increase Test dosage....LOL

PT

your girl either lied to you or was faking. there is no way she had 12 in one night. i dont even think that is possible. maybe one of the women here can answer this. is it possible. i know there is no way i could cum 12 times in one night. i feel like the man if i get a girl off 2 or 3 times in a night, i cant imagine what id have to do for 12. mt pecker would be sore and i wouldnt be able to lick anything for the rest of my life.

your girl either lied to you or was faking. there is no way she had 12 in one night. i dont even think that is possible. maybe one of the women here can answer this. is it possible. i know there is no way i could cum 12 times in one night. i feel like the man if i get a girl off 2 or 3 times in a night, i cant imagine what id have to do for 12. mt pecker would be sore and i wouldnt be able to lick anything for the rest of my life.
    I had six in one day without a problem, so maybe it's true. God I can't believe I just posted that. How embarrassing, that is really personal.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    I had six in one day without a problem, so maybe it's true. God I can't believe I just posted that. How embarrassing, that is really personal.

how bout we try for the 12?

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    how bout we try for the 12?

j/k
    Gotta do what the cow says, eat more protein! I mean maybe that was eat more chicken? Man I am confused.
    Last edited by TexasFitnessGirl; 09-30-2004 at 05:32 AM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'd believe a woman can have 12 "O's".......I had a female lady friend who'd have one while only kissing....she would even get off while giving oral and straight up sex was like riding bull! A few times I didn't think I'd make the full 8 seconds. hahahaha

It's definitely possible. I've seen 36 in one LONG night, but certainly not from intercourse. 3 from oral / fingering and the rest from a vibrator.

Ur the best CB thanks...... He is just flirting so we'll let it slide!
    That transparent huh. ****, I'm losing my touch.

Gotta do what the cow says, eat more p***y! I mean maybe that was eat more chicken? Man I am confused.
    No need to be confused, there are experienced people here to help you out. How does 5:00 today work for you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information