Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    decadbal is offline Banned
    or u could smash it, or buy me a plane ticket which would be less im sure, and let me smash it, bc i like to.. bc i hate kittens, those eyse and sissy little whimpers dont fool me a dam bit

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    475$$$ FUK THAT!!!! HOLY CRAP BRO, FOR A PET THAT AINT EVEN YOURS!! JESUS IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY JUST FLOATING AROUND ILL PM YOU MY ADDY AND YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME!!!! I THINK MY DOG HAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT!! I NEED MONEY!!!

YOU KNOW A BULLET IS ONLY LIKE 5 CENTS?!?! A ROCK AND A RIVER IS FREE!! ****!

Well, shes mine now i guess. I have a heart bro. i couldnt just do nothing and let her die. And i wouldnt even think of killing an animal unless it was a last resort. Id put a bullet in u faster then i would her..... jk

OG

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    or u could smash it, or buy me a plane ticket which would be less im sure, and let me smash it, bc i like to.. bc i hate kittens, those eyse and sissy little whimpers dont fool me a dam bit

ya ya ya tough guy. we all know ur a softy and not just around ur belly....hahaha

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    ya ya ya tough guy. we all know ur a softy and not just around ur belly....hahaha

OG
    big softy, who u talkin to son, im in the IRA...lol

big softy, who u talkin to son, im in the IRA...lol

Im talkin to u cup cake...

The Doc just called and the little ones doing better. Her blood sugar was real low. It was 10 and it should be 80. So there giving her dextrose and water. Also her temp was low so there warming her up. All the other tests where surprisingly negative. Im suuuuuuure ur all relieved! U can stop PM'ing me now Deca shes ok...hahaha

OG

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's great to hear OG........ if there were more people like you there would be a lot less animals running around the streets..................... I'm a dog person but I love all animals..... I actually love my dog more then most people.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's great to hear OG........ if there were more people like you there would be a lot less animals running around the streets..................... I'm a dog person but I love all animals..... I actually love my dog more then most people.

How am i supposed to respond to that one...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

How am i supposed to respond to that one...
    Not at all

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

If there were more people like him running around we would have more **** cats. It was his neighbor who loved cats and had 47 of the little ****ers and did not notice one of the new ones missing. If we would do what Deca and Big o said then we would have less cats walking the streets.

For the record i would probably like your dog more than I like you.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That really would be awesome if I found a stray horse in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    That really would be awesome if I found a stray horse in my garage.

If you did.... I could let you borrow my step stool.

Thats good news OG glad the little thing will be ok.

Enjoy your new pet... and as Bob Barker says, "Don't forger to have your pets spayed or neuteured!"

I used to have a lovely cat... unfortunately I am allergic, my sister has it now as it.

Red

Thxs bros! Atleast some of u are good hearted.....The others are going to HELL one day for their actions. Hey wait i dont believe in hell.

OG

Hey wait i dont believe in hell.
    How about Milwaukee? I hear thats close enough!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    How about Milwaukee? I hear thats close enough!

Red
    or canada...

or canada...
    Well, if hell froze over...

I think hell + cold and snow = Canada

Red

Or Montana... bro, its snowing already..

Eeeep snow yeah -10C here already... should be sunny and -2C tomorrow so it's gonna be GREAT weather to go hunting. Woo!

I so dread snow... we had a cräppy summer and winter is coming too quickly. bleah...

Red

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    this is my girl, take her advice:
    If you really want to get the kitten out, try baby pablum. If it really is just a couple of weeks old, it won't have been weaned yet. Baby pablum is very similar to the mother cat's milk. Mix it up with a little bit of warm water, and leave it for the kitten. I would move it farther away from the water heater each day, and eventually the kitten should come out and you might be able to grab it. Are you planning on keeping the kitten? Or would you take it to the SPCA or shelter?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    From a fellow cat lover, you're a good bro OG.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    From a fellow cat lover, you're a good bro OG.
    you fag! hahahahahaahah just kiddin'... i love animals but hate cats..

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    this is my girl, take her advice:
    If you really want to get the kitten out, try baby pablum. If it really is just a couple of weeks old, it won't have been weaned yet. Baby pablum is very similar to the mother cat's milk. Mix it up with a little bit of warm water, and leave it for the kitten. I would move it farther away from the water heater each day, and eventually the kitten should come out and you might be able to grab it. Are you planning on keeping the kitten? Or would you take it to the SPCA or shelter?
    Thxs for the advice, but i finally got her out. I can say "her" now because she is infact a girl....Figures cause she bit me when i was trying to get her out...

Her blood sugar was really low. It was 10 and it should be around 80. Plus her body temp was low, but all things considered she was in pretty good shape the vet said. No worms, although they did deworm her just incase. Shes taking well to the dextrose and water mix so they wont need to do a blood transfusion. Im supposed to call at 10am to get an update, so i'll post more after.

OG

I dont see why guys make other guys out to be pussies if they have or like cats.

I hated going home to an empty house every day after work. I bought two kittens and it is so much better. One of the kittens plays fetch. I throw a piece of paper and the cat chases after it and brings it right back to me. Almost as much fun as a dog only the food bill isnt as much.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I dont see why guys make other guys out to be pussies if they have or like cats.

I hated going home to an empty house every day after work. I bought two kittens and it is so much better. One of the kittens plays fetch. I throw a piece of paper and the cat chases after it and brings it right back to me. Almost as much fun as a dog only the food bill isnt as much.

I agree bro. Cats are great pets! My x wife and i adopted the two i have now. I like to say i saved them twice. Once from cat rescue the other time from my x wife...

Id like to have a dog, but im not home enough and it wouldnt be fair. My cats do the same thing with a balled up piece of paper. I can get them any toy, but ball up a piece of paper and their eyes get as big a saucers....lol

My only problem is how do i introduce the little one to my other two cats...? Any ideas...?

OG

og, i see what your doing, your getin it better, to then smash it, brilliant, whod wanna kill a sick kitten anyway, thats boring, you want one who will fight back and squirm.. good call man...good call... let me know when that phucker is ready, ill come down and we will smash it like no kittens been smashed before... and berm... we dont even wanna see the donkey show youd put on if you found a stray horse..

og, i see what your doing, your getin it better, to then smash it, brilliant, whod wanna kill a sick kitten anyway, thats boring, you want one who will fight back and squirm.. good call man...good call... let me know when that phucker is ready, ill come down and we will smash it like no kittens been smashed before... and berm... we dont even wanna see the donkey show youd put on if you found a stray horse..

hahaha...ur to much bro!

OG

Ok bros update on the kitty....By the way her name is Maralyn...

Anyway, i heard from the vet today. Maralyn's doing better, but still not eating like she should. Her body temp is back to normal and her sugar is close. I could have brought her home tonight, but the vet thought one more night in their care would be better. I should have her home tomorrow night and i will post a picture of her.

OG

Ok bros update on the kitty....By the way her name is Maralyn...

Anyway, i heard from the vet today. Maralyn's doing better, but still not eating like she should. Her body temp is back to normal and her sugar is close. I could have brought her home tonight, but the vet thought one more night in their care would be better. I should have her home tomorrow night and i will post a picture of her.

OG
    actually glad to hear shes doing ok. Your a nice guy OG.

actually glad to hear shes doing ok. Your a nice guy OG.

thxs bro....thats my biggest fault...

OG

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    thxs bro....thats my biggest fault...
    It's not a fault, it's a strength. Can't wait to see the pics. :animal:

LMAO DECA .

Introducing a kitten to two cats can go either way. Depends on the cats. Since it is a kitten, they will take to it quicker and easier.
    Depends on how sick the kitten is. If the kitten is near death, the cats will sense it and usually stay away. If the kitten will survive, they may try to nurture it themselves.
    Make a safe warm place for the kitten to lay in your room and go from there.

Their eyes do get big as saucers when they see the paper. Its funny when you see their abolute attention

Thxs bro but she passed away lastnight... I made a thread about it....http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=129791

OG...

sorry to hear that bro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information